Good Riddance Colts And Cowboys!!!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

It just shows that everyone on the team and coaches need to concentrate on their job in preparing for and playing the game. Not the next game or Super Bowl. Also the coaches interviewing elsewhere. The Cowboys lost focus and the Giants playing all the starters against the Pats in the final regular season game helped to give them focus that they can play with anyone.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

BlindWhiteHat wrote:
tomcat fan wrote:its funny that Browns fans rag on the Cowboys. Can sometime tell me something significant that the Browns have ever done? I'll make it broader, has any team from Cleveland done anything significant in the last 50 yrs, nba finals loss, and world series defeats dont count either, so name something

I am not a Browns fan but why all the hatred towards them because your team was upset? Also, you may want to narrow that scope you laid for fans of Cleveland sports. I believe the Browns have won football championships before the Super Bowl era. You may want to check into that before making such statements.

Amen BlindWhiteHat........

The girls once again are 1 and done.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

i dont have hatred for cleveland teams, if they are still playing and my fav team isn't i root for them, but if someone is gonna poke fun at my team i'll poke fun back at theirs

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

buckeye21 wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:
Brutus8907 wrote:good riddance colts? they were the only team left that could possibly take out those cheating b@stards from Foxboro :evil:

yeah, but they should have let starters play and stay fresh,,I agree with gahs4ever..2 weeks of is not good.

you dont play not to get hurt...you play to win..every game!

Actually if you followed the Colts at all this season then you would have known that they were banged up pretty bad at the end of the season. They needed those two weeks to recover. The offense played well yesterday except in the running game but the defense played their worst game of the season. Maybe it was the layoff, maybe it wasn't. And you Brownies fans are just bitter that the Colts didn't help you into the playoffs. IMO they handed the Brownies and their fans a favor because they would have been pummeled in the first round!

didnt follow them at all.

I,L be sure and send a thank you card for the favor they gave us.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

tomcat fan wrote:i dont have hatred for cleveland teams, if they are still playing and my fav team isn't i root for them, but if someone is gonna poke fun at my team i'll poke fun back at theirs

Same goes here but we have had to put up with all the "clown" jokes all year. We were showed no respect at all for any of our games by a few posters on here. So we are loving this....and you can't blame us....as the saying goes "What comes around, goes around" and now is our time to poke fun at the Cowboys....

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

buckeye21 wrote:I agree that the layoff was more than likely the problem but I don't think we would be seeing a "Good Riddance" thread from a Browns fan had the Browns made the playoffs. Admit it you're still bitter. And again this is my opinion.

No we would have been seeing a "Good Riddance" thread from a Cowboys fan. I am not bitter. The Browns had their chance. Unlike the Browns, the Cowboys were supposed to be Super Bowl favs....

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

biggdowgg wrote:
buckeye21 wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:
Brutus8907 wrote:good riddance colts? they were the only team left that could possibly take out those cheating b@stards from Foxboro :evil:

yeah, but they should have let starters play and stay fresh,,I agree with gahs4ever..2 weeks of is not good.

you dont play not to get hurt...you play to win..every game!

Actually if you followed the Colts at all this season then you would have known that they were banged up pretty bad at the end of the season. They needed those two weeks to recover. The offense played well yesterday except in the running game but the defense played their worst game of the season. Maybe it was the layoff, maybe it wasn't. And you Brownies fans are just bitter that the Colts didn't help you into the playoffs. IMO they handed the Brownies and their fans a favor because they would have been pummeled in the first round!

didnt follow them at all.

I,L be sure and send a thank you card for the favor they gave us.

Thanks. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;-) :lol:

Return to “Pro Sports”