WHERE'S ALL THE WWE THREADS???

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Its is Fake but they try so hard to make it look real the often times people get hurt, and just a few years ago one of my Favorites got killed trying to fly or repel into the ring. OWEN HART RIP!!!!!! I like watching it, and my kids love it.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I used to like it but with all the mostly naked girls on there, I don't feel like my kid should be.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I have never seen anything any worse on there than you can see at a lake, pool, or beach.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Just a choice I am making. It used to be about the wrestlers and there moves, so on and so on.
Now its all about bra and panty matches and pillow fights. I don't want my 5 year old to see that on TV. I'm not putting it down I just have to put my foot down some where.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Orange and Brown wrote:I used to like it but with all the mostly naked girls on there, I don't feel like my kid should be.

If anything the Divas need to wear less. The only one who should cover up is Big Daddy V. Heres a pic for you guys.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Orange and Brown wrote:Just a choice I am making. It used to be about the wrestlers and there moves, so on and so on.
Now its all about bra and panty matches and pillow fights. I don't want my 5 year old to see that on TV. I'm not putting it down I just have to put my foot down some where.

The last time they had a pillow fight was about 3 weeks ago on the 15 anniversary of RAW. They rarely have those kinds of matches anymore. Maybe 1 a month if that.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

TIGERCANNON71, I diagree with you saying Big Daddy V is the nly one needing to cover up , Snitsky needs to cover his face , darn he's UGLY!! :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

The Enforcer wrote:TIGERCANNON71, I diagree with you saying Big Daddy V is the nly one needing to cover up , Snitsky needs to cover his face , darn he's UGLY!! :lol:

True. At least though Snitskys face doesnt cover the entire screen like Big Daddy V's body does.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

are his teeth fake?

Return to “Pro Sports”