regional TV coverage for the day

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

I am not saying you are not entitled to your opinions. If you go back and read my posts, I called them jailbirds after you called us names. So I guess all is fair in love and war. :lol:

Also who said this?

but why would we what to watch a bunch of beer throwing . d-cell battery throwing inbreds from clevleland . nothing good came from clevland

That is why I called the Bengals jailbirds.

If you dislike Cleveland so much why post on topics about them? I stay away from Bengal topics unless I have something good to say about them.

I live as far south in Ohio as you can get but have been a Browns fan for years. Go ahead and keep giving me heck. I am a big person and I can take it.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

See there you go again . I said that because of the bengals being called dysfunctional bungels . So is it ok for me to say aomething to replys i dont like you did with the jailbirds ??? samething . I just giving gahs some crap . hes a good person , just roots for the wrong team :-D
and if you read past post i always congrats browns on win. gave updates to browns game that others didnt get to see.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Oh one little piece of info . When you say taking shots i think you mean name calling like jailbirds. I just stated FACTS. Doing the houston game a end zone camera man fellover out cold on a snow back . He was knocked out cold by d-cell batteries thrown from the dawg pound. There have been many beer bottles thrown from the dawg pound , but the one that sticks in my mind , is when david fulcher intercepted a pass and ran it back for a td , a big can of budweiser can flying past his head . these two incedents are on nfl films. So can can find out im not lying . Beer bottles and cans were soon taken away after a few incidents like that. So i was not rambling out words , just facts . Ihope cinci can beat pitt and good luck to those good browns fans on your quest to the top .
;-)

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

My last post on this, practice what you preach ace. If you don't want the Bengals called jailbirds then don't call Cleveland fans inbreds. I love the Browns and you love the Bengals. We chose to support our teams. I am sure Bengal fans have never did anything wrong before.

Thanks for the well wishes for the Browns. I am sure we will need them.

Good luck to the Bengals unless they are playing the Browns.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:My last post on this, practice what you preach ace. If you don't want the Bengals called jailbirds then don't call Cleveland fans inbreds. I love the Browns and you love the Bengals. We chose to support our teams. I am sure Bengal fans have never did anything wrong before.

Thanks for the well wishes for the Browns. I am sure we will need them.

Good luck to the Bengals unless they are playing the Browns.

Yea this can go on forever . neff said. Well good luck sunday . My wife says were acting like children . I say were takling football . she will win .
c-ya

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

The word inbred came from a browns fan earlier discribing tv people who show bengals on tv . didnt bring it up first. opps sorry , my wife is beating me.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Uhhhhhh, GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Yes i talking about the past . bottles and cans outlawed.
your right a divison game probley should be shown first. But i wont complain if they show bengals . But my cable shows both.
The real question is just how do we really really know who has the most fans ? some say bengals , some say browns . how do you measure that ?
we have alot of bengals and browns . whos on top I cannot really say.
It would be nice to know by area . You should start a web site which shows the whole state and have people pick there area and team .

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Why would they want to put the Clowns on TV? Cleveland is 6 hours away. Put the local team on!

Go Bengals

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I would say they are more Bengals then steelers fans in Southern Ohio. Maybe more Steeler then Bengals fans in WV.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

MATTASH You just made my christmas card list

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

My cable says browns will be on both cbs networks at 4:00

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

bengals stadium 65,500 , if browns is 72,000. that would be 6,500 differance not 10,000 . :-D

Return to “Pro Sports”