The Super Bowl is Pittsburgh Vs Arizona??

Who will win????

Poll ended at Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 am

Total votes: 0

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Re: The Super Bowl is Pittsburgh Vs Arizona??

Post by RamRodBulldogs44 »

I'm going with the Cards in this one. Gotta root for the underdogs. I think it will be a good game. I look for it to be Cards 28 Steelers 21, with the Cards scoring the go ahead touchdown late. And none other than Larry Fitz will bring it in.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

D-5 wrote:Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner can become the first QB in NFL history to lead two different teams to a Super Bowl victory.

And i hope he does.

GO KURT !!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

GO STEELERS!!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

how do that let that guy run 100 yards return, heck mad dog could run him down :oops: :oops:

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

MVP of the Super Bowl will be

The Kansas City Chiefs Defense, did what no AFC team could do, stopped Tom Brady, which helps the Steelers make it to the Super Bowl.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Willie Parker should have been had for a safety, I will use the rule that the steelers had agaisnt the ravens in the regular season to win the game, parkers feet were still in so therefore it's a safety.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I watched this one with a few Pittsburgh fans and they turned it off at half time do to the fact they were embarrassed by the zebras making the game to be as bad as it was. I got back home in time to watch the 4th quarter and have to agree with my Pittsburgh fans this was another case where the zebras were not going to allow them to lose.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

What I don't understand, is that when the Cards had, like 3rd and 1, they run and get a 1st down. There is a flag on the play, and they are called for holding. Why did they get a 1st and 20? Should it have been 3rd and 11 instead? It happened twice in the game.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:I watched this one with a few Pittsburgh fans and they turned it off at half time do to the fact they were embarrassed by the zebras making the game to be as bad as it was. I got back home in time to watch the 4th quarter and have to agree with my Pittsburgh fans this was another case where the zebras were not going to allow them to lose.

First off,a true Steeler fan would not have turned the game off at halftime,and second, the refs didn't help the Steelers win.There were calls on both sides....And I dont know how many holding penaltys on the Cardinals that were not called...

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Black Panther wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:I watched this one with a few Pittsburgh fans and they turned it off at half time do to the fact they were embarrassed by the zebras making the game to be as bad as it was. I got back home in time to watch the 4th quarter and have to agree with my Pittsburgh fans this was another case where the zebras were not going to allow them to lose.

First off,a true Steeler fan would not have turned the game off at halftime,and second, the refs didn't help the Steelers win.There were calls on both sides....And I dont know how many holding penaltys on the Cardinals that were not called...
Those guys are all in their 40's and lifetime fans I think as sad as it is they are "true fans"

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
Black Panther wrote:

Those guys are all in their 40's and lifetime fans I think as sad as it is they are "true fans"

What does their age have to do with it? I dont care if you're an 80 year old Steeler fan.You dont turn this game off at the half...Are you sure these weren't really Bengall fans?

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

I would like to know what calls went the Cards way??? There is no way anyone could say that the Steelers definately caught more breaks

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

No ,The bengal fans didnt turn the tube off at half. What makes you think we would ? Were you there ? Are you upset that you werent invitied. Well sorry. And yes steelers had a lot more breaks than cards. And bye the way someone should have pointed out to you that the bengals were not playing. It was the cardnials.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Real Steeler fans, or any real fans for that matter, turn off the game at the half :!: ;-)

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

I only have one question about this game. The final play where it was ruled where Warner fumbled the ball, why was this not reviewed? I don't care if it would have stayed the same or overturned. What I care about is that the officals and the replay booth did not take the time to look at it more carefully. Also, yes I have been watching ESPN and saw the ticker where it says the play was confirmed, but I do not want any of this after the fact stuff. What I believe should have happened was the stop of play and a closer look just to make sure the call was right.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

RamRodBulldogs44 wrote:I only have one question about this game. The final play where it was ruled where Warner fumbled the ball, why was this not reviewed? I don't care if it would have stayed the same or overturned. What I care about is that the officals and the replay booth did not take the time to look at it more carefully. Also, yes I have been watching ESPN and saw the ticker where it says the play was confirmed, but I do not want any of this after the fact stuff. What I believe should have happened was the stop of play and a closer look just to make sure the call was right.

It was reviewed...Al Michaels said it in a quick passing just as everyone began to rush the field

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Wow i never knew you could look at a play in 5 secs. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I dont know why your all crying, they showed every penalty on the replay. The Steelers won period.

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

RamRodBulldogs44 wrote:I only have one question about this game. The final play where it was ruled where Warner fumbled the ball, why was this not reviewed? I don't care if it would have stayed the same or overturned. What I care about is that the officals and the replay booth did not take the time to look at it more carefully. Also, yes I have been watching ESPN and saw the ticker where it says the play was confirmed, but I do not want any of this after the fact stuff. What I believe should have happened was the stop of play and a closer look just to make sure the call was right.

Should have been reviewed longer. I think it was an incomplete pass as the ball and arm were going forward. Warner never did lose control. Granted, it would have been tough to score with the amount of time left, but they would have had another shot, because if you remember the Steelers were flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct and the ball would have been moved up 15 more yards. Giving a 25 yard play instead of a 40 yard play.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

RamRodBulldogs44 wrote:Wow i never knew you could look at a play in 5 secs. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Pro Sports”