NBA MVP

Who will win this years MVP?

Total votes: 0

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: NBA MVP

Post by dazed&confused »

Orange and Brown wrote:Find some one who plays D and make them the MVP!!!
The NBA of today stinks!!!
Every team has 7 super stars and none of them play D!!!!!

Well, he is out for a few more games but if you are looking for defense, Kevin Garnett!

ProtecThisHouse
Riding the Bench

Post by ProtecThisHouse »

I'm seriously really surprised there are only two votes for Dwayne Wade.
Dwayne Wade:
PPG: 29.3
RPG: 5.0
APG: 7.5

Kobe Bryant:
PPG: 28.1
RPG:5.50
APG:4.9

Lebron James:
PPG:28.5
RPG:7.40
APG:7.0

UpTownHOyas
Waterboy

Post by UpTownHOyas »

thecoach wrote:
$howtime24 wrote:Hard to say kobe is better when lebron puts up 52 in a triple-double and kobe puts 61 with 3 assists and 0 rebounds. Kobe is the most clutch player in the nba, but lebron is the better overall player because of his size. Im a kobe fan but I think lebron is going to win it this year.

Lebron better than Kobe overall??? You have got to be kidding. Kobe is one of the top five players in NBA history. Lebron doesn't crack the top ten...yet.

LeBron doesn't crack the top ten because he hasn't been in the league as long. and maybe if kobe was any where near LeBron's size and still could do what he does today, then you might have a valid point.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

James but i still like D wade but the heat are just so bad this year he dosent shine as bright

stoleit_2711
Waterboy

Post by stoleit_2711 »

Bron Bron obviously. Yeah Koby may put up 61 but thats only offense. An MVP to me is an all around aspect of the game and that is why Lebron wins. He hustles back on defense to make a block, hes not selfish like Kobe which is why he scores so much, and Lebron most likely has more rebounds total than Kobe which says he is willing to work to get the ball. Simply put.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

dazed&confused wrote:

Well, he is out for a few more games but if you are looking for defense, Kevin Garnett!

Now there is a good player!!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Orange and Brown wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:

Now there is a good player!!!

Got goose bumps watching him celebrate with Bill Russell after last year's finals.

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

I would give it to Wade with out him the heat would win maybe like 20 games at the most the entire year.
Then I would choose LeBron with his great all around game

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

if you seriously think that lebron isnt mvp material, you are a complete idiot. he is probably the greatest all around player in nba history. he can score at will, gets assists just to get his team involved, and rebounds for fun. he is 6'9" 260+ and can take the ball up the court... he is a line backer for gods sake. and the cavs have the best record in the nba, and going for a tie of the best home record in nba history.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

i wouldnt say lebron is the best all around player in nba history just yet i say oscar robertson who averaged a triple double in one season is but lebron is up there with him, i still say you give it to dwade but i think lebron will get it because of his teams record

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

3morethan2 wrote:i wouldnt say lebron is the best all around player in nba history just yet i say oscar robertson who averaged a triple double in one season is but lebron is up there with him, i still say you give it to dwade but i think lebron will get it because of his teams record

actually yes i would say that he is, back in oscar's day, nba teams averaged 35 more offensive possesions than teams today do. on nba.com they did the statistics, and it showed that both lebron and d wayde would be averaging that right now. lbj23 is the best

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

It's a sin that Lebron hasn't won one yet. He does more to make his team (who in any given year would not be that good without him) a title contender than Kobe ever will.

He shouldn't win because of the points he scores but because of those assists and rebounds.

Return to “Pro Sports”