Ravens at Bengals

mohawkbaseball#1
All Conference

Re: Ravens at Bengals

Post by mohawkbaseball#1 »

they may have "sold out" but there are tons of tickets on sale online! thankfully because I couldn't get through on the phone lines on Monday

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

New era??

SE Wild Child
Waterboy

Post by SE Wild Child »

who dey!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i hope we play a really solid game, and limit the turnovers. i felt we were the more aggressive team in the last game between the 2.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and if benson keeps running with the ball swinging away from his body, get him out.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Tv here in Portsmouth isnt showing the bengals game this week.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ozz,you are a browns fan, but i always knew you had the stripes in you.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Tv here in Portsmouth isnt showing the bengals game this week.

where did you hear this.

time warner cable tv listings online is showing wtbs is showing bengals/ravens and wowk is showing the steelers/brown game.

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

Thanks WBNS for the Bengals game. Has WOWK even carried the Bengals this year?

www.the506.com

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

The wind is going to make it tough to throw the ball today if it continues,whoever has the most success running the ball probably takes it.Wished they shown the Browns in a different time slot really wanted to see that one too instead of Jets- Miami..

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

What is it about playing the Ravens and these refs,once again lousy officiating,NFL will be embarrassed again when they look back at this,but I thought whoever ran the best would win with the wind howling and sure enough Ray Rice was a bengal killer today,oh well all things considered not too bad of a day,Bengals still get in through the back door and Pitts has to keep playing next week and no divisiion title ,i'll take it.

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

Agreed , officials had to show themselves today , a lot of really bad calls . Helmet to helmet call on Nelson was a joke . Let defensive players play football for a change !

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

And the next to last pass was obvious interference in the endzone no call, to be fair Ravens also had a couple weird calls go against them also but Cincy had way more today,that shouldn't happen for the home team LOL

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

C-Bolt wrote:And the next to last pass was obvious interference in the endzone no call, to be fair Ravens also had a couple weird calls go against them also but Cincy had way more today,that shouldn't happen for the home team LOL
Yeah really Bengals should have had the ball first and goal , Green about had his jersey ripped off . How about the pick call they called on Gresham ? That was a joke .

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Its pretty bad when even the announcers are chiming in,they hate to grind axes with officials!

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Bengals will get another letter from the officals saying were sorry. But that dont help them. They got in the back door to playoffs. they did get out coached today. But remember they were picked last in the nfl. No training camp , new qb and new offense. Most teams had the same qb and team. they had the advantage this year. Bengals are the team of the future in the afc north. Give them 2 years. they beat the odds this year. Love them bengals

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BUT GANG, WE WENT FROM 4-12, TO 9-7, WITH A ROOKIE QB, ONE OF THE YOUNGEST TEAMS IN THE NFL, MADE THE PLAYOFFS, DUMPED A BUNCH OF DIVA'S.GOT A BUNCH OF EARLY DRAFT PICKS, AND 3 TEAMS FROM THE TOUGHEST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL MADE IT TO THE DANCE OUT OF 4 TEAMS.I CALL THAT A HUGE IMPROVEMENT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

quote="biggdowgg"]
blue53 wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:Difference between browns and bengal fans, we know whare we stand , and are not predicting no leage title, no wild card play off spot, or winning out the rest of the season,soon as you bengal fans realize that, you to can put another disapointing season behind you , like us :mrgreen:

I expect the worse and get surprised when they win. As long as the browns are in the same
division I know the bengals won't be the bottom feeders.
dont worry dogg, ol' holmgren will have them browns winning sometime, soon :roll:[/quote

and the bvengals willl never be to far away from us :oops: ,I dont think we could combine both teams and coaches and compete :oops:[/quote]
BROTHER DOWGG, WE MADE IT.

EasternDscout
Riding the Bench

Post by EasternDscout »

Not too happy about this one. Bengals are still in the playoffs though so it's all good.

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:BUT GANG, WE WENT FROM 4-12, TO 9-7, WITH A ROOKIE QB, ONE OF THE YOUNGEST TEAMS IN THE NFL, MADE THE PLAYOFFS, DUMPED A BUNCH OF DIVA'S.GOT A BUNCH OF EARLY DRAFT PICKS, AND 3 TEAMS FROM THE TOUGHEST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL MADE IT TO THE DANCE OUT OF 4 TEAMS.I CALL THAT A HUGE IMPROVEMENT.
Not to mention the weakest schedule in the NFL this year. Yea, they backed in but they only beat 1 team, I repeat, 1 team with a winning record (Titans 9-7). Mikey will waste those draft picks on losers, mark my words.

Return to “Pro Sports”