Chris Henry

dish it
Riding the Bench

Chris Henry

Post by dish it »

Chris henry has great talent, but is this guy ever going to stay out of trouble long enough to show everyone what he can do? And where do you think he will end up now?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Chris Henry

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Bengals release Henry after latest arrest.

This guy is a punk nothing more but maybe a lot less.

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/apps/pbcs ... 3011/1002/

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Sad to see someone with talent throw it all away like this guy. I don't really feel sorry for him though, I mean he has had several chances to make things right. He just can't stay out of trouble.

someoverkill
JV Team

Post by someoverkill »

This is not sad at all. The guy has had more than enough chances. Chris Henry, you just got "jacked up!" What a dim wit.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

someoverkill wrote:This is not sad at all. The guy has had more than enough chances. Chris Henry, you just got "jacked up!" What a dim wit.

Yea, I don't know what got into me. He got what he deserved.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

They were talking about this and tey mentoned he was from WVU. Is this the kind of behavior Michigna fans can expect from their new Wolverines since RR took over?
On to Henry what a waste of talent. Some people I guess just need babysitters their entire life. Chris Carter was blaming Chad Johnson for being a mentor to Henry to keep him out of trouble.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

he can come play for miami :-D

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

The bengals released him right away . (good) He had enough chances. Who will pick him up ? I bet no one.
goodell will probley ban him for life.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

he will either change and be back or go else where like the CFL or AFL

mohawkbaseball#1
All Conference

Post by mohawkbaseball#1 »

who ever picks him up (if anyone), i have a feeling they will be without his services for atleast 1 year

mohawkbaseball#1
All Conference

I like how Goodell has strengthed the NFL conduct policy.... no matter how good you are, if you continue to be a thug, then you aren't going to play in this league

mohawkbaseball#1
All Conference

BigMcCauley55 wrote:he will either change and be back or go else where like the CFL or AFL

I don't see him changing anytime soon, maybe a year or two out of the league with get the message through his thick skull

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

It would surprise me if anyone picked him up.My guess is he ,if picked up,will sit for a while,then again maybe he may be suspended for life.Who knows,he had his chances and blew it.

questionmark
All Conference

Post by questionmark »

Chris Henry has enough chances to be a super-star athlete, Wide Reciever and person...He fails the last one with flying colors but there is no denying he is an exceptional athlete...

The question is, who out there is willing to take a risk on a 6'4'' WR who runs faster than most ?

THE OAKLAND RAIDERS
Al Davis has been known for many many years to take risk on guys who no other team even thinks about. The problem for Chris Henry is he plays in the era of no remorse. Also he plays in the era of over paid pre-madonna's. If this happened by in the 60's NFL era it would be considered the norm. But its not the 60's, and he has had many chances. Al Davis has already brought in Javon Walker, who after being frustrated with Green Bay forced his trade to Denver. Then, Davis made the trade for the unhappy Falcon DB DeAngelo Hall. With Davis getting ready to cut some pay-roll fat here within the next week (release or trade of LaMont Jordan, possible trade of Fabian Washington), will he make a bid for the troubled WR Henry?

THE DALLAS COWBOYS
Just like Al Davis, Jerry Jones is an owner who takes risks to go and get the players he fills can get him his next ring. Jones has already been in the news for going after the troubled DB Pacman Jones. Will he make it a double-play and go after the now jobless Chris Henry. If he can't get the Bungles to trade the dysgruntled Chad Johnson, I do see him making a run for Henry. Plus, Henry would come without having to give up draft picks or other players.

So, I Say Chris Henry will be a RAIDER, COWBOY, or SUSPENDED for a YEAR...

Return to “Pro Sports”