Will Chad Johnson stay with the Bengals?

Who9Dey
JV Team

Re: Will Chad Johnson stay with the Bengals?

Post by Who9Dey »

chad is a punk.......trade him so we dont have to hear the third person references anymore.

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

Ocho Cinco is one of my favorite players...but he's becoming too much of a nuisance.

But what to do with my "Ocho Cinco" jersey I bought at the beginning of last season :(

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

whodeyAtown21 wrote:Ocho Cinco is one of my favorite players...but he's becoming too much of a nuisance.

But what to do with my "Ocho Cinco" jersey I bought at the beginning of last season :(

Just burn it.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I know he still has a few good year left in him but who would want to bring the side show to there team? I wouldnt, considering what you would have to give up for him. AS a BROWNS fan I hope he stays in Cincy and keeps it up. :aaaaa41 :aaaaa59

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I know he still has a few good year left in him but who would want to bring the side show to there team? I wouldnt, considering what you would have to give up for him. AS a BROWNS fan I hope he stays in Cincy and keeps it up. :aaaaa41 :aaaaa59

The Cowboys...they are always up for spending money and take in players with me first attitudes...TO?

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I dont think the problem is Chad. The problem is Marvin Lewis. Chad wants to win Marvin isnt leading them to wins. He has taken them as far a she could. Its time the Bengals get a new coach. One that can get them over the hump that Marvin has lead them to. I think he sees that the Bengals can win,but they are not being put in the position to win by the coaches and managment.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

My thoughts on this is, he does not want to be there and he is the type of player who can cause a lot of problems if he is forced to stay.

On ESPN radio they said the inside expeerts think all Cincy can get for him because of all of the backage is a third round pick and Brown will not let him go for that.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Marvin said that chad has done nothing but make him self look bad. If wants to play pro ball he needs to come to cinci or retire. I will help him with ethier one he picks.

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

WOW can cincy catch a break, johnsons unhappy, henrys done, if I'm carson I'm getting out of there as soon as i can! maybe the bengals should just think of getting some defense that would be more of a help to the offense than chad.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Cincy could just fold and start a rebuild

maybe draft a QB and some WR work free agency a little bit more

But Carson is too good to be taken down he needs to be with a better team i mean bengals were the better team but the future isnt looking bright and teams that bite the QB is usually the first to get blame player wise and the QB swaping starts

questionmark
All Conference

Post by questionmark »

The Cincinnati Bengals biggest problem is the Defense...
So get rid of the trouble Wideout, but get a impact D player and some draft picks...

Some possible fixes....

Trade to the COWBOYS...
If Jerry Jones really wants to build his team up, is he willing to part ways with what cincy will ask for the services of ''Ocho Cinco"? I'm guessing they'd ask for a 2nd draft pick this year and a 3rd for this year or next year or a D-player. Does Jones put all his eggs in the PacMan basket and then maybe sign the newly released Chris Henry? Or does he pull the trigger for the Chad and create a huge 1-2-3 punch with T.0.-85-and Michael Crayton...

Trade to the RAIDERS...
Al Davis loves to bring in troubled players. He won his first SuperBowl with players no-one wanted. He brought in Javon Walker (a player who has forced his way out from Green Bay). He brought in DeAngelo Hall (a player who has forced his way out from Atlanta). Will he bring in Chad Johnson next? Oakland now has the freedom to shop around a couple of there DB's (Stanford Routt & Fabian Washington) and possibly could throw in some more. Oakland could offer the Bengals (RB LaMont Jordan, either Routt or Washington and up to two draft picks). The Bengals would get some defensive help, another RB since they have had trouble there, and draft picks to help build up their week spots...

Trade to the DOLPHINS...
Bill Parcells has dealt with cranky Wide-Outs before (Keyshawn Johnson, T.O.). Would he deal a bundle of picks to Cincy of '85' or maybe some D-players and a pick. Would be interesting to ol Bill make a trade.

Have Chad Johnson restruscture his contract so he was a restricted-free agent. That way they get two 1st picks for him...

If the Bengals want to prevent there team from reverting to the Bungles, they must get as much as they can and trade Chad Johnson...

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I think chads stock went down , bye running his mouth. You would be lucky to get a 3rd round for him.

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

Chad is a waste!!!!!!

Logangrad88
Waterboy

Post by Logangrad88 »

inmate in training.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

Logangrad88 wrote:inmate in training.

I highly doubt it.
Chad has always ran his mouth on the field, but he has never been in trouble off of the field.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

ace63 wrote:I think chads stock went down , bye running his mouth. You would be lucky to get a 3rd round for him.

what???? Dude Chad is good for 90+ 1350+ every year. You dont find that just anywhere, Chad is still in the the elite group of recievers.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Carson needs to step up and side with Chad on this one. Chad and Carson are linked here. If Carson wants to win he needs Chad. TJ is good, but he cannot do it alone if the Bengals let Chad go.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

whodeyAtown21 wrote:Ocho Cinco is one of my favorite players...but he's becoming too much of a nuisance.

You can always use it for toilet paper. :lol: ;-)

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

bigtimehitter wrote:
ace63 wrote:I think chads stock went down , bye running his mouth. You would be lucky to get a 3rd round for him.

what???? Dude Chad is good for 90+ 1350+ every year. You dont find that just anywhere, Chad is still in the the elite group of recievers.

I know, just upset at the way things are going. he said he will be at regular practice.

Return to “Pro Sports”