Brock Lesnar gone in 90 seconds

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Brock Lesnar gone in 90 seconds

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Brock Lesnar made his UFC debut last night and laster 90 seconds against former champion Frank Mir.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=9908

LegendKiller1989
Freshman Team

Post by LegendKiller1989 »

Lesnar did good but made a rookie mistake of leaving his legs open and thats how Mir caught him with that knee lock

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

if anybody can provide a video, i'd like to see it. i just looked but it's probably a bit too early for it to be on youtube

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

it must have sucked to pay to watch this.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

a lot like the Chuck Liddel and (i think it was) Rampage Jackson fight. a lot of hype and Rampage beat the snot out of him.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I watched the fight on Googlevid. Lesnar got hosed in this fight. At least wrestling says its fake the UFC pretends to be real and 90% of the time it is, but on occasions such as this fight you gotta wonder about it. Lesnar was beating the crap out of Mir within 20 seconds of this fight starting Mir couldnt do anything excpt squirm. Then the ref steps in and stops it for a blow to the back of the head. Thats bull he stepped in cause a UFC guy was getting killed and it wouldnt have looked good for one of their guys to get beat by an outsider 30 seconds into the match. When it did continue Lesnar made a rookie mistake and got beat. I think his overaggressiveness was what done him in. Lesnar dominated all, but 10 seconds of this match. I think the UFC better watch out for this guy he will be a force with a few more matches under his belt.

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

WWE is better!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Welcome to the "real deal" :lol:

I kept looking for Ric Flair to come out of no where with a steel chair :shock:

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

with more traning Lesnar will become the UCF heavyweight champ

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

gh123 wrote:it must have sucked to pay to watch this.

LOL well it kinda did but i agree with tomcatfan, with more time, Lesnar will be a champ... guarantee... he did good outta the gate but made a lil mistake that cost him.

Tim Silivia was ahead in the fight afterwards.. He was beateing the tar outta that one guy (cant remember the name) for the first ten min. but was early submitted in the 3rd round... it was a good fight to watch... another guy in the lower class made his debut and won 20 sec. into the first rd.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Lesnar killed him at first but made a rookie mistake.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Lesnar looked like a wrestler out there. He took Mir down and started to pound the crap out of him, but he did hit Mir in the back of the head several times. It should have been broken up! Then Lesnar took him down again and in a scramble left his leg out their and got knee barred. Brock will be back.

I think they should have Brock fight Sylvia and Mir fight Minotauro.

Did everyone see where that one guy threw another guy on his head and KO'd him.? Awesome!

buckeyesportsman
Waterboy

Post by buckeyesportsman »

First off, anyone that says it sucked to watch the ppv because Lesnar lost in 90 seconds don't like fighting. They showed 5 other fights that night,it was wourth every penny. And as far as Brock goes I do think that he should have gotten a warning before a point was taken away. But as far as him loosing, Frank Mir is a master at Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and he can submit anyone if he is at the top of his game.

Return to “Pro Sports”