Spygate-the prequel

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Spygate-the prequel

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Has anyone else seen the ESPN report that the Patriots may have videotaped the Rams in their last practice before the Super Bowl a few years ago?

If this is true, how will history (or the NFL for that matter) treat the Patriots?

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

wow, this just keeps getting better and better

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Yeah this is getting friggin ridiculous

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Like I said on the Superbowl thread............JUSTICE WAS SERVED TONIGHT! Actually if this report is true then justice will only be served if the league punishes the Pats on that first superbowl win against the Rams. The NCAA strips banners and record books whenever they find that the university cheated or did something illegal so why cant the NFL do it? Man up Mr. Goodell!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Its been happening for years. Why make a big deal out of it now?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Orange and Brown wrote:Its been happening for years. Why make a big deal out of it now?

It's been done for years by who? The Patriots or the entire NFL? I'd bet that some other teams have done some things but nothing like taping a teams final walkthrough before the superbowl. Also if everyone has done this then why didn't any evidence surface after the Patriots spygate scandal was revealed early in the season? Surely something would have been brought up about another team after this story broke wouldn't it? Trust me it's a big deal and I expect some more punishment will be handed down by Roger Goodell.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It has alway been done in the NFL. Coaches would just turn there heads and let it go because they were doing the same thing. When this story broke a lot of former players were saying that it has been happening for years by a lot of teams.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

buckeye21 wrote:Like I said on the Superbowl thread............JUSTICE WAS SERVED TONIGHT! Actually if this report is true then justice will only be served if the league punishes the Pats on that first superbowl win against the Rams. The NCAA strips banners and record books whenever they find that the university cheated or did something illegal so why cant the NFL do it? Man up Mr. Goodell!!!

I agree! Way to go Giants.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Orange and Brown wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It has alway been done in the NFL. Coaches would just turn there heads and let it go because they were doing the same thing. When this story broke a lot of former players were saying that it has been happening for years by a lot of teams.

You might be right but I won't believe anything until I hear about some hard evidence like what has been reported on the Pats.

Return to “Pro Sports”