Jim Brown CALLS OUT TIGER WOODS

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Jim Brown CALLS OUT TIGER WOODS

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

My only question about Jim Brown is will he be remember more as a football player or a better woman beater?

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/sto ... NHeadlines

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Once again, starting topics on the Browns or their players :roll: :roll: For someone who claims a strong dislike for the team, you sure seem to like to disucss them.

Back on topic, he will be remembered by both. He was and still is in my book the best running back to play the game...just think how many records he would hold if he hadn't quit early in his career...Barry Sanders is the 2nd best in my book.

Jim needs to worry about Jim and let Tiger take care of Tiger. The statement was made about Tiger and he accepted the apology and moved on. I think others need to do the same. It was wrong what she said but she apologized and Tiger accepted. That should have been the end of it.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I will always remember Jim Brown as the best running back.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

I will remember Jim Brown as not only the greatest running back but the greatest football player.

Let's not forget Tiger is not only Black but his mother is from Thailand and Tiger himself is very proud of that.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Brown needs to worry about himself, wasn't it also him who started the talk with Mo. Clarret about trying to go pro after his freshman year in high school in which got him in even more trouble with the NCAA along with OSU. Hate to say it but if he would have left him alone where would MoC be now possibly....

Old Tom Morris
Freshman Team

Post by Old Tom Morris »

Jim Brown is a bitter old man. He has turned into the one thing he is supposed to be against, He is a racist!

Just like rhymnin' reverands Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton, more often than not he tries to turn everything into a racial situation. At least he has not become a shake down artist like Jessie yet.

Yes - Kelly Theilman said something wrong, she appoligized and was suspended for her error. Its time to move on. On the other hand the editior of Golfworld did deserve to loose his job because of the cover of the magazine the next week.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Old Tom Morris wrote:Jim Brown is a bitter old man. He has turned into the one thing he is supposed to be against, He is a racist!
I AGREE 110%

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Rhiannon wrote:Jim needs to worry about Jim and let Tiger take care of Tiger. The statement was made about Tiger and he accepted the apology and moved on. I think others need to do the same. It was wrong what she said but she apologized and Tiger accepted. That should have been the end of it.

i agree. tiger and the reporter know eachother personally so he may not have taken as much offense to it as he would have if somebody else said it. i know my friends and i joke about things that if said by other people, i'd get very angry about. I think it was wrong for the reporter to say what she said but that's not my battle to fight, nor is it Brown's. Let Tiger handle it the way he wants to handle it.

Return to “Pro Sports”