CLEVELAND BROWNS 2008 OPPONENTS RELEASED

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:Ace I do not want to argue with you. But I will say this. I never bashed the Bengals until I got on here and read some of your posts and newarkcatholic's posts. You guys never a good thing to say about the Browns...therefore why should I say anything good about the Bengals? Oh and yes I am guilty of bashing the Bengals. I will not deny that.Maybe we don't bash the Steeler fans because they are not on here slamming the Browns like the Bengal fans do.

I am not interested in arguing with you. Just like my team like you do yours. So maybe we can agree not to disrespect each others teams. What do you say to that? I mean they both are from Ohio and we should be supporting them unless we play each other.

im just talking with you. not arguing . just seeing what u think.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

now i wished the browns good luck in the playoffs , come on , i did it .
give me a smile :-D

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

THANK YOU :lol:

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

ItownHosscat wrote:Please stick with the topic.Failure to do so will result in me P.M.ing GAHS about having you removed. 8)

That just like a child to go whine that someone is not obeying the rules! What are you in first grade? Remember the other boys and girls don't like a tattle tail!

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

osumufan wrote:
ItownHosscat wrote:Please stick with the topic.Failure to do so will result in me P.M.ing GAHS about having you removed. 8)

That just like a child to go whine that someone is not obeying the rules! What are you in first grade? Remember the other boys and girls don't like a tattle tail!

No I'm in the second :roll:
First off our little barbs and jabs are made in fun and in jest.
Btw I know her very well,heck she might have married into my family. ;-)
Surely you aren't one of those people who think everything on this site is gospell?Heck,people rarely follow the rules.Some people degrade coaching staffs and the kids on those teams,a rules no-no.
Some people spread rumors,another rules no-no.
Some people even have multiple I.D's,again a rules no-no.
Its all in fun......

Never Give Up!
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Gotta love seeing Dallas getting a chance to come to Carnival Stadium to get a win.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:Gotta love seeing Dallas getting a chance to come to Carnival Stadium to get a win.

Yeah they are bringing the carnival :lol: :lol:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

those are some tough games for the browns

Return to “Pro Sports”