Derek Anderson plays Santa Claus

Amen Corner
Varsity

Derek Anderson plays Santa Claus

Post by Amen Corner »

He gave Cincy a Christmas gift :!:

Even though the Browns outplayed the bengals, the score is what matters.
And i give credit to Cincy for the win.

Cleve. had their chance and still might get in but they have alot of growing to do.

Beat the 49ers :-D

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Yea Derek Anderson REALLLY blew it yesterday. Why Romeo didnt put in Quinn and give him a chance I do no know. He couldnt have done any worse! GO BROWNS

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

Every player has an off-game, and if you would have put in Quinn it would have shot his confidence even more than it was. So next week he would have done just as bad, so the only other option you could have used wold have to put Quinn in next week too, but that would have thrown off the team chemistry. I think it was a good idea what they did.

I just hope Cleveland loses and Tennessee wins, then they will get what us Bengal fans tasted in '03, last week of the season (in this case 2nd to last), and losing to you rival and failing to make the playoffs. If the Browns fail to make the playoffs, it would make the season for me.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Browns fans better hope Indy doesnt sit all their starters next week cause if the Titans win they are in over the Browns

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Anderson was awful.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Want some cheese with the whine? :lol:
Gave it away...geesh.
They,for the last time,are called TAKE aways! :lol: :lol:

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ItownHosscat wrote:Want some cheese with the whine? :lol:
Gave it away...geesh.

So who do the Raiders play in the first round of the playoffs Hosscat? Since when did you join the Bengal bandwagon? :roll: :roll: :roll:

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

See other thread..............Whiner!

Never Give Up!
Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

Gave it away...geesh.

Maybe you did NOT read the topic :idea:

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Every team has its goal to make the playoffs and win the Super Bowl. You can't blame the Colts if they choose to prepare for the playoffs by resting certain players. I think it's a bit much to look into it as if the Colts are doing anything wrong by sitting starters. To say they won't go all out isn't exactly true as I'm sure those who play will play all out. It just won't be the same guys who have started all year.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Rhiannon wrote:
Gave it away...geesh.

So who do the Raiders play in the first round of the playoffs Hosscat? Since when did you join the Bengal bandwagon? :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

when he got a free meal out of it :lol:

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Ahhhh the voice of reason!

Never Give Up!
ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Maybe no one saw it but the bengals throw 2 ints to the brown and 1 fumble . merry christmas. that about makes it even .

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Ho ho ho Dey :!: It was good to see the real Brownies show up ;-)

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

im not a Browns fan but if Indy plays their starters for just the 1st half it will probably be enought to beat the Titans. The Titans struggle to score points and the Colts offense can get at least 21 in the first half

RVRaiderFan
All State

Re: Derek Anderson plays Santa Claus

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Amen Corner wrote:He gave Cincy a Christmas gift :!:

Even though the Browns outplayed the bengals, the score is what matters.
And i give credit to Cincy for the win.

Cleve. had their chance and still might get in but they have alot of growing to do.

Beat the 49ers :-D

"Even though the Browns outplayed the bengals"......NOW, I know that a football game is TWO halves, and I'll give you the second half......BUT GOOD GOD!!!! Did you not see the FIRST HALF!?!???! I'm not saying that Cincy outplayed them.......BUT the Browns DEFINITELY DID NOT outplay any either!!!! :roll: :roll:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I like your love for the game rvr. you a good bengal fan . merry christmas. and that other bengal fan out there , hows those LIFETIME MOVIES :lol: :lol: :lol:

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

ace63 wrote:I like your love for the game rvr. you a good bengal fan . merry christmas. and that other bengal fan out there , hows those LIFETIME MOVIES :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you ace63.....you are like the grand puma of Bengal fans to me! :-D

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

biggdowgg wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:
Gave it away...geesh.

So who do the Raiders play in the first round of the playoffs Hosscat? Since when did you join the Bengal bandwagon? :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

when he got a free meal out of it :lol:

large meal and SEVERAL beverages to wash it all down with-all on me! :cry:

:D :D :D
fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

The Browns were a victim of a rare glitch in the NFL that has been an issue ever since the Conferences were divided into four divisions rather than 3. If there were only three divisions in the AFC this year, the Browns might be in the playoffs - at least we would have a better idea of who belonged because in the old AFC central, Cleveland and Tennessee would have played each other twice this year....
The sad truth is that with the new format, 10 wins don't go as far as they used to and eventually, a team that might be deserving of a spot will get snubbed... the last time Miami got to 10 wins, they got left out if you'll remember.

One day, I would love to see the playoff field increased to 8 teams. Even though there might be teams that made it in with a losing record, it would be more exciting IMO and it would take away the advantage of a bye week. Everyone would have to play the same number of games.

Return to “Pro Sports”