Bengals 19 Cleveland 14

RVRaiderFan
All State

Bengals 19 Cleveland 14

Post by RVRaiderFan »

REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL I can say is that after months of FRUSTRATION, AND DISAPPOINTMENT AND HEARTBREAK.........ALL THOSE THINGS HAVE GONE AWAY WITH ONE GAME AND ONE AFTERNOON!! HOW SWEET IT IS!! :-D :-D

Taking nothing away from the Browns (who I think will still make the playoffs), but this is a game for us Bengals fans that helps ease a lot of those frustrations and heartbreak from this unforgettable 2007 season!

We had to wait all the way from September 16 Bengals fans......but we got WHAT WE WANTED........REVENGE!!! :-D :-D

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

That was great hopefully the Browns can do as well next week. :lol:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:That was great hopefully the Browns can do as well next week. :lol:

Here's hoping both Jessica and Carrie show up for the next Cowgirls game and show us how "really" good Romeo is :lol:

Browns can still make the playoffs. Can't afford to play that bad next week.
Congrats to the Bengals on the win.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Jessica was there last night and the Boys won.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Pittsburgh = Division Champs!!!

Thanks Bengals for giving us Steeler fans the oppertunity to celebrate a week earlier than we would have if Cleveland had won.

Here's hoping the Browns bounce back and make the playoffs - they are a better team than the Titans right now!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

if either team "bengals , or browns" would have played any one good at al, they would have got pounded, they both played terrible :oops: :oops: .

I dont think it was how good the Bengals played that won the game for them, it was how bad the browns "Anderson" played that lost it for us, I think we gave up 16 of the 19 points the Bengals had :shock:

Merry Christmas to you all :lol: :lol:

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

both teams looked aweful today and neither deserved to win

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

What a lousy game!

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

I said this on another post........BUT ill say it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I just LOVE that when the Bengals win, especially over the Browns or Steelers, that it is NEVER EVER that the Bengals won, but that the Browns or Steelers GAVE it to them!!! LOVE IT!!

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.........THE BENGALS WON!!!!!!!!!!!! UGLY OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Anderson was handing out gifts all day,,and no thanks?

:lol: :lol:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I think kenny watson getting 150 yards was something . (he did fumble though)

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

im a huge bengals fan but im getting sick and tired of every bengals fan going around saying who dey, who dey, who dey, who dey, who dey, who dey think they gonna beat them bengals?

Well if you wanna know who

Who Dey think they gonna beat them Bengals?

San Fran, Pittsburgh, and every other team they got beat by

they have played horrible all year long

GO BENGALS!! Get them next year

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I think palmer just had his sothmore slump. The same thing ben r went through last year . They need a year to regroup.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Well Anderson absolutely SUCKED..and our defense couldnt stop anything..but hey whats new with the defense...come on browns..beat san fran!

jumpman
Freshman Team

Post by jumpman »

RVRaiderFan,

I agree with you somewhat, a lot of times fans don't want to admit that their team was just outplayed. However, I don't think this is the case in this game. Cleveland outgained Cincy by 100 yds, had 10 more first downs, and +6 minutes on time of possession. Anderson's four pics were the deciding factor in this game.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I'm not sure what is wrong with the Bengals this year. This game should of been a blow out.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

mattash wrote:I'm not sure what is wrong with the Bengals this year. This game should of been a blow out.

Thats true, it should have been a blow out...... If it wasn't for all of Clevelands turnovers giving Cincy their points, the Browns would have blown out the Bengals.

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

mattash wrote:I'm not sure what is wrong with the Bengals this year. This game should of been a blow out.

You are correct, the Browns should have blown the bengals out, if not for 4 the christmas gifts.The Browns controlled the game.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

:roll: :roll: :lol:

Never Give Up!
BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I didn't understand why the Browns tried to score again at the end of the half after Anderson threw one pick that ended up giving Cincy a TD. Those points at the end of the half ended up being the difference in the game.

As far as the Browns' playoff hopes go, their game next week makes no difference. If the Titans win, they are in. If Titans lose, the Browns are in. That makes every Browns fan a Colts fan if for only one week. ;-)

Return to “Pro Sports”