Cleveland Browns 2014

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: Cleveland Browns 2014

Post by dazed&confused »

If the season ended today, the Browns would have the 14th and 17th picks in the draft. So who could they target? BTW, they almost always whiff on their 1st round picks. Jimmy, if you're listening, let me do the 1st round picks. Your boys can take it after that.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Wish you could make them Dazed!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

All indications are Connor Shaw will get the starting nod on Sunday for the Browns. I'm kind of excited in a way only Browns fans can get. He can't do worse than Johnny Hamstring and I want to see if he has the moxie to go in and take the heat. Not expecting miracles.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Johnny gone!!! lol

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Karlos Dansby finally said what needed to be said in public. Both of Cleveland's first round picks basically wasted a year and don't get it. You have to work for what you get, not have it gifted to you. I hope they find a place for Dansby on the coaching staff when he hangs em up. Such brutal honesty is exactly what the Browns need!

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Alot of it is johnny boys fault, After being drafted he should have been working out instead of partying with justin bieber in vegas.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

ace63 wrote:Alot of it is johnny boys fault, After being drafted he should have been working out instead of partying with justin bieber in vegas.
Couldn't agree more, Ace.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Gordon suspended for final game.This is absolutely shocking news,who would have ever thunk it :roll:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Johnny Foot-in-mouth also missed walk-thru. I'm guessing a couple of trades in the off-season takes care of a few of these things. don't care if we get much in return but messages must be delivered.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Well at least Johnny knew he wasn't playing an decided to throw a party :lol: but still no excuse for what he did.Gordon has got to go and probably Gilbert too,its obvious he don't want to be there,probably missed it on purpose.Don't know if they will get rid of Johnny,but Shaw don't look like the answer either, his arm looks weak,he dIdn't do too badly for a first start and is probably another back up.,the Browns love backup QB'S lol .Looked like a carbon copy game of last week where the defense plays great for 3 1/2 quarters then just throws in the flag because the offense is so inept.Hoyer is a free agent and they need to keep him somehow,I think they would have won today if he would have played because they had a decent running game for once,but was glad to see what Shaw could do.Or maybe just let Hoyer go and tank next season so they can get a top flite QB in the draft.Even with the number one pick the Browns would still probably screw up the pick or trade it away.If Cardale Jones has a good Sugar Bowl would it be worth it to take a flyer on him? Man if the Browns could only find the diamond in the rough at QB

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

No secret I hated the Manziel pick from the get-go. I'm amazed the so-called experts couldn't see this train wreck coming from a mile away. I like Josh Gordon's talent but it does no good if he can't make it to the field and can't go all out when he is playing. I cut Johnny and Josh today. Take my lumps and move on. Gilbert is in my doghouse. He is going to go through a season of hell next year. I assign Whitner to him as a mentor. I keep Shaw, I make an offer to Hoyer and I draft a QB in the later rounds. And I send a message that the culture of this team will change.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

One more thought, Johnny Bust is the Paris Hilton of the NFL!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Its alright dazed, Johnny says he's in "prove it mode" now and he's done being a jackazz,he says next year we will see a whole new Johnny,so now you can sleep at night thinking about the new Johnny you will see next year. :shock:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

In case you can't make it out, my new avatar! 8)

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Come on Dazed.... Bernie has tipped and sipped a few himselves :lol: ...But seriously...Starting to wonder about Johnny. I would cut Josh Gordon yesterday.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Yea old Bernie can guzzle a few down alright,but I doubt he gets invited to any of Johnny's parties :lol: Dazed as a matter of fact I was wondering what that thing was ,I could make out the swan but not much else with my old tired eyes :12224

The General
All State

Post by The General »

I would say you are right!! :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

A Madden 15 cover picture with Johnny Party floating on his swan.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

dazed&confused wrote:A Madden 15 cover picture with Johnny Party floating on his swan.
Johnny Party :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

He was on Miami Beach today,getting an early start on the offseason party lol.

Return to “Pro Sports”