He Who Took His Talents To South Beach

classof86
All State

Re: He Who Took His Talents To South Beach

Post by classof86 »

I for one hope the heat get the three seed that way they don't have to play the Knicks in round one. I think the Knicks could give whichever team they play in the first round some trouble

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

He is a very good player but in the playoffs you need someone you can throw the ball to down on the block and noah can't score like that. I'm not take anything away fron him Bc I would take him on the heat any day

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

The Heat play the 76ers in the first round. Should be a easy first round for the Heat.

KingJames
JV Team

Post by KingJames »

I was very happy to get the 2 seed while te knicks got the 6 seed. Celtics Knicks could be the best first round game the east has seen in a long time

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

we will see what the heat are made of.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Celtics wins it all !!! Bulls Rose MVP!!! Heat has know bench.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

MIA up 2-0 on the 6ers.

tarheels18
Freshman Team

Post by tarheels18 »

Exactly the way it should be

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

If things go the way that they are going, I cant wait for the second round between the Heat and the Celtics. The Celtics a week in the middle now.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Heat up 3-0

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

This is my prediction for the NBA finals. It will be the Thunder Vs. The Bulls and it will go to game 7 with the Thunder winning it all.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Your right the NHL has been crazy.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

MIA won the series, but if they continue to play like they played against the 6ers theres no way they will beat Boston.

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

This series between the Celtics and Heat will be the defining series in LeBron's career to date. Whether it is fair to him or not, if the Heat win this series LeBron will be applauded for leaving Cleveland, and if the Celtics win it will appear that everything he did by leaving for Miami in the off-season was in vain.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

MIA up 2-0 on Boston.

KingJames
JV Team

Post by KingJames »

Gahs getting scared.... his Celtics are shaking in their boots

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Nobody in their right mind actually thought that the Heat could beat the Celts this year and at this point they are clearly a much better team. As they build a roster fitting for a championship run the team will only get better and that has to be scary for the rest of the league. I think, barring injury, this is the worst Heat team we should see for at least the next few years. Of course we all knew too that numbers 3,4, and 5 for the Heat are better than anyone James had played with in Cleveland but that really isn't saying too much either. The Heat's ball movement and defense has been the difference so far. Add to that the fact that they actually have some set plays coming out of TOs in contrast to the Mike Brown system in Clev and are making in game adjustments rather than making a one man team carry the career of a coach like Lebron's Cleveland days.

My guess is that the series still has a really good chance of being tied up at some point because the NBA and it's officials aren't going to let the Celts go away that easily or dare I say get swept. It will be totally different in Boston and the Heat will have to be 20 pts better than Boston in Boston to beat them in a close game.

The next few years could be a formality if the Heat are able to get the pieces in place to go with Lebron and Wade like we all know Riley is going to attempt to do but right now they are looking very good.

Dean
Freshman Team

Post by Dean »

Calling him a "thug" is the dumbest thing I have read on SEOP. Not only is it dumb, but it smacks of racism.

bucksfan76
JV Team

Post by bucksfan76 »

Lebron James has done nothing to be considered a "thug". The only "thug" in this series is Paul Pierce he is lucky that headbutt didnt get him a suspension even though they still lost game 2. Heck even Kobe Bryant can be considered more of a "thug" than Lebron because of his incident in colorado a few years back so your statement is way off base.

bucksfan76
JV Team

Post by bucksfan76 »

If you think Lebron is a punk or thug or whatever you want to call him I am curious of what you think of Paul Pierce and Kobe Bryant. So I ask the question What do you think Paul Pierce and Kobe are?

Return to “Pro Sports”