Looks like palmer may be a seahawk

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: Looks like palmer may be a seahawk

Post by dazed&confused »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:let him retire with his 80 million in the bank he spoke of.
I'll retire from Preps if they would give me a fraction of that! :lol:

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

"Don't know what ya got, til it's gone"

They may not have a lot less wins without him but......the guys is not the root of all things bad in Cinci. If the Bengals don't drop the ball, they can get something in return for him but nothing that makes them better right now. Seems like the ownership knows at least this much.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

you'd be suprised how things get by them jc.

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

^^ yeah I know.....

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

Hey maybe the Seahawks will take Carson's brother also, he shouldn't have ever been in the NFL he is terrible...an thats even as a backup. I'm going to enjoy Carson leaving if he in fact does...I've never liked him, he's had one good season his whole career, yeah I do know that alot of wr's for cincy didn't try there best but Carson was still bad, an the fact that he rags on osu because he's from usc pisses me off also, so let him be with his money in the bank.

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

ronnie88richards wrote:Hey maybe the Seahawks will take Carson's brother also, he shouldn't have ever been in the NFL he is terrible...an thats even as a backup. I'm going to enjoy Carson leaving if he in fact does...I've never liked him, he's had one good season his whole career, yeah I do know that alot of wr's for cincy didn't try there best but Carson was still bad, an the fact that he rags on osu because he's from usc pisses me off also, so let him be with his money in the bank.

i love the fact that he hates the Buckeyes , i couldn't have said it better myself. Saying he's had one good season his whole career is way off base and just flat wrong. This year was the only off year he has ever had, the only bad stat was the number of picks which by the way Eli Manning had more. I don't blame him a bit for wanting out , and this year was the only time we've ever heard a peep out of him . If he ever gets traded he will revive his career and Mike Brown will look like the fool that he is.

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

That's why it will never happen. Brown will cut off his nose to spite his face. Palmer will quit and Brown will get absolutely nothing out of it just to prove a worthless point. Everyone knows he's a fool, the only question remains just how huge of a fool one can be measured. Mike figures he'll be saving millions of dollars by not having to pay Palmer's contract. He has shown since his daddy drew his last breath that he doesn't care about wins or a quality product on the field, only making a profit, which he has EVERY year, regardless of wins or losses. It also doesn't make a difference if anyone shows up to watch them, TV money is given to them by the league whether or not they are even on TV. The other owners are the ones who need to kick him out of the league because he's cutting into their profits. He laughs at you and the other owners every day.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

frank-n-beans wrote:That's why it will never happen. Brown will cut off his nose to spite his face. Palmer will quit and Brown will get absolutely nothing out of it just to prove a worthless point. Everyone knows he's a fool, the only question remains just how huge of a fool one can be measured. Mike figures he'll be saving millions of dollars by not having to pay Palmer's contract. He has shown since his daddy drew his last breath that he doesn't care about wins or a quality product on the field, only making a profit, which he has EVERY year, regardless of wins or losses. It also doesn't make a difference if anyone shows up to watch them, TV money is given to them by the league whether or not they are even on TV. The other owners are the ones who need to kick him out of the league because he's cutting into their profits. He laughs at you and the other owners every day.
No way I want him gone. He makes the owner of my team look good. :razz:

Return to “Pro Sports”