Cavs trade possibilities?

-varsity-
JV Team

Cavs trade possibilities?

Post by -varsity- »

Who are the Cavs eyeing as the trade deadline nears?

3morethan2
Varsity

Re: Cavs trade possibilities?

Post by 3morethan2 »

some names that have been swirling around have been andre igoudola,atawn jamison and troy murphy. my guess would be antawn jamison is who be the most likely player they get that or troy murphy, philly might be asking for too much for igoudola

Roweviking
SE

Post by Roweviking »

Love to see Jamison in Cleveland

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I don't see them getting anyone.

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

The question is... Who r they wanting to give up?

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

I read on the cleveland plain dealer a few weeks ago that they was trying to trade Z and Hickson for Amare Stoudamire. How great would that be. I would be dissapointed that Z would be leaving, but the paper also said that the suns would probably buy out Z's contract and he would resign with that cavs. This is only speculation though and the talks were when Amare wasn't doing to good. He has picked up his game lately and most likely the suns wont trade him now.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

tripledouble wrote:I read on the cleveland plain dealer a few weeks ago that they was trying to trade Z and Hickson for Amare Stoudamire. How great would that be. I would be dissapointed that Z would be leaving, but the paper also said that the suns would probably buy out Z's contract and he would resign with that cavs. This is only speculation though and the talks were when Amare wasn't doing to good. He has picked up his game lately and most likely the suns wont trade him now.

That got squished right after the story broke.

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

Didn't hear about it getting squished, either way. I like the way hickson is playing now though. He is a raw talent that can only get better. Not to mention they are on a big win streak right now without Mo or Delonte.

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

tripledouble wrote:I read on the cleveland plain dealer a few weeks ago that they was trying to trade Z and Hickson for Amare Stoudamire. How great would that be. I would be dissapointed that Z would be leaving, but the paper also said that the suns would probably buy out Z's contract and he would resign with that cavs. This is only speculation though and the talks were when Amare wasn't doing to good. He has picked up his game lately and most likely the suns wont trade him now.

I would miss them both. I wouldn't give up Hickson he is too good! He is a future all-star.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

i would give up danny green. and jj hickson they are two young players that are getting better and danny green would do good in that run and gun type of offense phoenix runs and jj would to. amare is a player if they want to win now. and it could also keep lebron in cleveland here is a possible five if that was to happen

Mo Williams
Anthony Parker
Lebron James
amare Stoudemire
Shaq

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

WOW, what a lineup. And Lebron would finally have a perenial all-star caliber player with him. Mo is great, but he isn't a gaurantee in the all-star game like Amare is. I think Amare's and Lebrons games would compliment each others real well. Amare can play like a beast down low, and he also has that 15ft jumper he can hit on a regular basis.

EagleFan2010
Freshman Team

Post by EagleFan2010 »

Jamison or Stoudemire would be amazing with LBJ

svboy
JV Team

Post by svboy »

i agree the cavs need to get amare in their lineup

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Stoudemire and Shaq have already shown they do not play well together. Also Stoudemire does not play defense.
Some say Kevin Martin from Sac maybe available. A proven scorer.

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

the only player i would like to see the cavs trade for is Jamison.

EagleFan2010
Freshman Team

Post by EagleFan2010 »

I thought Jamison really likes playing with Gilbert Arenas (he said this years ago)..even though Gilbert is..well..in a little trouble :lol:

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

Amare doesn't play defense with the suns, who are not known for their defense. If he came to a team with a defensive philosophy, I would say his defensive skills would improve. Mo Williams defensive efforts were questioned when he came to the cavs, but they have really improved since joining the cavs defensive philosophy.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

just seen that the celtics and wizards are talking a 5 player trade....ray allen,brian scalabrine, and jr giddens for caron butler and jamison i hope this goes down as much as i like ray if this happens watch out :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Right now the Cavs are the best team in the NBA, In my opinion they are the odds on favorite to win it all this year. Why would they go out and make a trade and take a chance to mess that up.

IF IT AINT BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!!!

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

i agree right now there on a hot streak without mo williams and suns are asking hickson but i wouldn't give him up he is young and has alot of potential to be a great player some say even better than amare in acouple years

Return to “Pro Sports”