WWE Superstar of the year 2009

thecoach
Varsity

WWE Superstar of the year 2009

Post by thecoach »

who do you think is the WWE Superstar of the year for 2009?

In order....

3. Rey Mysterio: Has had awesome matches throughout the year, but the reason i'm putting him at 3 is because of the Elimination Chamber match. That match is on my Match of the Year list and the reason it is is because of Rey. He carried that match.

2. Chris Jericho: Last year's Superstar of the Year comes in 2nd this year IMO. Just like Rey, he has had some amazing matches this year (some of which were against Rey). But the thing that puts Y2J in this spot is his character. He does it so perfectly. (I picked Taker to win at SS, but if Y2J pulls it out then I'm gonna go crazy. Jericho with the World Heavyweight Title around his waist, the two tag titles on his shoulders, and carrying the Bragging Rights Trophy would be the most awesome thing I have ever seen.)

1. Randy Orton: AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! Everything about Randy has been AWESOME this year. 1. Putting on good matches...Check 2. Having an AWESOME character.....Check 3. Being AWESOME in every way possible....Check. In all seriousness the main reason I put him #1 is because he has changed. I know he was a "main event" guy before, but I always thought him to be a punk kid. Now I consider him to be one of the "top guys" in the entire company. He went from being that punk kid to being a SERIOUS MAN. He looks and acts like a serial killer. Hopefully he keeps this character for a long time, because it's an absolute 100% hit.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WWE Superstar of the year 2009

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I second your pick of Orton. He has been carrying Raw for the past year. The guy is awesome.

whitey
Riding the Bench

Post by whitey »

For the wrestling part of things, I say Kofi Kingston. He just doesn't have the personality yet to be a major player. Hopefully this feud with Orton helps him.

Character wise, I think it's a push between the Miz and Orton. Both play heels to perfection.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA,CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, , CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA,CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, , CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA,CENA,CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, , CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA,CENA, CENA, CENA, CENA, , CENA, CENA,

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

i got two words for ya..........

thecoach
Varsity

Post by thecoach »

whitey wrote:For the wrestling part of things, I say Kofi Kingston. He just doesn't have the personality yet to be a major player. Hopefully this feud with Orton helps him.

Character wise, I think it's a push between the Miz and Orton. Both play heels to perfection.

at the rate Kofi is being pushed...next year could be a real possibility...

also

I CAN'T BELIEVE I LEFT OUT SOMEONE!!!!! MY BOY CM PUNK....

Punk has been OUTSTANDING this year. he has the wrestling skills as well as the mic skills..... plus he has been an awesome heel...

Return to “Pro Sports”