Ironton Alumni Football Game

I-TownFanatic
Freshman Team

Ironton Alumni Football Game

Post by I-TownFanatic »

Man what a money raising missed opportunity. Would love to see this happen. Along with the alumni band maybe a week before the season starts.

mustard
JV Team

Re: Ironton Alumni Football Game

Post by mustard »

:lol: :lol: :lol: to much travelin back to Ironton for the playas who played from other states.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

mustard wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: to much travelin back to Ironton for the playas who played from other states.
That's right because they knew the best place to play football is in Ironton bar none. Put that in your cry baby pipe and smoke it. Sorry I forgot your Mom will not let you smoke in the basement.

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

osu 77 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:51 am
mustard wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: to much travelin back to Ironton for the playas who played from other states.
That's right because they knew the best place to play football is in Ironton bar none. Put that in your cry baby pipe and smoke it. Sorry I forgot your Mom will not let you smoke in the basement.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ironton foosball….doin less with more since 1989…. :lol:

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

mustard wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:17 pm
osu 77 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:51 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ironton foosball….doin less with more since 1989…. :lol:
That line is so old go upstairs and ask you Mommy for some advise!!! lol

Mission15
Riding the Bench

Post by Mission15 »

Football isn't exactly a sport that you can just pickup and play after not playing for years. Unless you are going to do a flag game, this is a trip to the ER(multiple probably) waiting to happen.

Return to “Football”