Have a question for southeastohio

Tri_State79
Varsity

Have a question for southeastohio

Post by Tri_State79 »

If southeast Ohio kids are just as talented as anywhere else how come CJ Hicks passed 4 star Carrico on the depth chart as an underclassman, AND - how come carricos latest tweet is asking college coaches to look at his film but players like Cam Ward or Chip Traynum will just have to sit back and have their picks of offers?

Why is that southeastohio?

billythekid69
Waterboy

Re: Have a question for southeastohio

Post by billythekid69 »

Basing all of Southeast Ohio talent on one player seems pretty ignorant... The hate for Ironton is strong. If i wanted to argue and use your logic, Id pick Joe Burrow to represent all of the talent in Southeast Ohio... He seems to be doing pretty well.
Carry on though. Im sure someone will argue with you.

XandOs
Varsity

Post by XandOs »

Because he has no film other than special teams. Neither does CJ Hicks. Did you know up to this point Hicks and Carrico have taken the same amount of meaningful reps at OSU. That is 0…. CJ Hicks was more highly sought after than Carrico coming out of HS. It’s called Ohio State gets the best of the best. All you guys on here think OSU LBs suck and anyone can play there. Eichenburg just won Big Ten LB of the year.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Tri_State79 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:39 pm If southeast Ohio kids are just as talented as anywhere else how come CJ Hicks passed 4 star Carrico on the depth chart as an underclassman, AND - how come carricos latest tweet is asking college coaches to look at his film but players like Cam Ward or Chip Traynum will just have to sit back and have their picks of offers?

Sure is working out dandy for Chip Traynum the Akron Archbisop Hoban product. Went to Arizona St from Hoban as a RB, transferred to OSU to become a LB then switched to RB and is now transferring AGAIN. So what excuse will you use for him? As for Cam Ward he’s transferring AGAIN. From Incarnate Word to Wazzu to now in the portal. I’d hope they have plenty of film to watch compared to Carrico whose been buried under the depth chart

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Tri_State79 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:39 pm If southeast Ohio kids are just as talented as anywhere else how come CJ Hicks passed 4 star Carrico on the depth chart as an underclassman, AND - how come carricos latest tweet is asking college coaches to look at his film but players like Cam Ward or Chip Traynum will just have to sit back and have their picks of offers?

Be careful man. Apparently, western Appalachian kids aren't as tough as they used to be. You gotta coddle and protect these young men from differing opinions. Apparently, some 19 year olds from SEO can't handle the truth, or that's what some adults wanna believe. You gotta love the irony of it all. I'm gonna leave my teammates and join this hs because I can win now. Then, I go to college and the NEW coach says I'm not good enough go elsewhere. Karma, is real.

paulwheeler
Riding the Bench

Post by paulwheeler »

What waste of time!

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

billythekid69 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:05 pm Basing all of Southeast Ohio talent on one player seems pretty ignorant... The hate for Ironton is strong. If i wanted to argue and use your logic, Id pick Joe Burrow to represent all of the talent in Southeast Ohio... He seems to be doing pretty well.
Arguing is all SHE will do. She offered to send me her address so I could come to Northern VA and get whupped. So I messaged and now she just wants to change the channel. A true chicken shite that guy is. All talk.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

probably stayed up all night thinking up this question then leaving out a lot of side question or answers.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

:lol: :lol: You're picking out CJ Hicks, has to be one of the dumbest comparisons ever I mean it really shows the lack of knowledge or the little information you try and work with. CJ Hicks the guy that was ranked #2 NATIONALLY for LB's and #10 overall with a grade out of 99, oh my gosh I can't believe a player of that caliber was ahead of SO many other guys. Julian Fleming was a 5 star, #1 ranked WR coming out of HS and he's never panned out. There's always high-ranking players that never get to see the field but I know you chose to ignore that, Joe Burrow from SEO wasn't good enough to play at OSU but was good enough to break records and win a Heisman at LSU and playing against SEC talent why is that?? Trae Williams from Athens went on to play Corner at Northwestern as well.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:37 pm

Sure is working out dandy for Chip Traynum the Akron Archbisop Hoban product. Went to Arizona St from Hoban as a RB, transferred to OSU to become a LB then switched to RB and is now transferring AGAIN. So what excuse will you use for him? As for Cam Ward he’s transferring AGAIN. From Incarnate Word to Wazzu to now in the portal. I’d hope they have plenty of film to watch compared to Carrico whose been buried under the depth chart
Why has he been buried on the depth chart? I thought seo kids are just as good as everywhere else? That's what I keep hearing? He's been there what now 4 years ? Denzel Burke was in Reids freshman class and Burkes a star now. Eventually gonna get drafted. And Reids asking coaches to watch his tape please? 🤣

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

FIDO wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:26 am

Be careful man. Apparently, western Appalachian kids aren't as tough as they used to be. You gotta coddle and protect these young men from differing opinions. Apparently, some 19 year olds from SEO can't handle the truth, or that's what some adults wanna believe. You gotta love the irony of it all. I'm gonna leave my teammates and join this hs because I can win now. Then, I go to college and the NEW coach says I'm not good enough go elsewhere. Karma, is real.
They are #1 in the state every year in excuses though. 🤣

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

greygoose wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:20 pm

:lol: :lol: You're picking out CJ Hicks, has to be one of the dumbest comparisons ever I mean it really shows the lack of knowledge or the little information you try and work with. CJ Hicks the guy that was ranked #2 NATIONALLY for LB's and #10 overall with a grade out of 99, oh my gosh I can't believe a player of that caliber was ahead of SO many other guys. Julian Fleming was a 5 star, #1 ranked WR coming out of HS and he's never panned out. There's always high-ranking players that never get to see the field but I know you chose to ignore that, Joe Burrow from SEO wasn't good enough to play at OSU but was good enough to break records and win a Heisman at LSU and playing against SEC talent why is that?? Trae Williams from Athens went on to play Corner at Northwestern as well.
I agree. Comparing a slow white seo kid to CJ Hicks is RIDICULOUS. The Ohio State coaches agreed too huh? 🤣

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

If C.J. hit the portal today he wouldn't have to get on Twitter and say "please watch my film." Lmao

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Gabe Powers passed Reid on the depth chart also. Lmao

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

noreply66 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:16 am

probably stayed up all night thinking up this question then leaving out a lot of side question or answers.
I didn't have to stay up all night to figure out the seo kids always flame out in Columbus.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

FIDO wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:26 am

The wheelersburg kid who was allegedly some Wright State phenom folded in Columbus too huh? Holden couldn't hang. There's another seo kid folding on the big stage.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

paulwheeler wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:09 am What waste of time!
Carrico had 1 tackle on the season. Lmao 🤣

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Baldeagle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:23 am
billythekid69 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:05 pm Basing all of Southeast Ohio talent on one player seems pretty ignorant... The hate for Ironton is strong. If i wanted to argue and use your logic, Id pick Joe Burrow to represent all of the talent in Southeast Ohio... He seems to be doing pretty well.
Arguing is all SHE will do. She offered to send me her address so I could come to Northern VA and get whupped. So I messaged and now she just wants to change the channel. A true chicken shite that guy is. All talk.
How did you end up at Eastern after being TERMINATED at Ironton for beating up, kicking, and dragging a 5ft2 130.lbs female down a flight of stairs? You have at least 3 DVP's previously issued to you. Did you discuss this with Eastern?

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:52 pm
Baldeagle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:23 am
How did you end up at Eastern after being TERMINATED at Ironton for beating up, kicking, and dragging a 5ft2 130.lbs female down a flight of stairs? You have at least 3 DVP's previously issued to you. Did you discuss this with Eastern?
As previously stated, will be happy to discuss with you in person.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:27 pm

I agree. Comparing a slow white seo kid to CJ Hicks is RIDICULOUS. The Ohio State coaches agreed too huh? 🤣
Again when you want to actually have a conversation then have one. Sorry man I gave you soooo many facts and you just didn’t want to see them shows your true ignorance. Now go back down in your mommies basement and get back with me when you have something meaningful to say because right now you’re just boring with how little you think u know. Explain why all those other kids from all over got passed by Hicks why didn’t Fleming pan out?? Burrow?? Williams??

Return to “Football”