Re: And then there were none

Post by Bagger Vance »

slayter wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:47 pm Caldwell still alive
Gonna get a running clock put in them against Dalton

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Dalton's only loss was to Kirtland by a score of 14-7. This game for Caldwell is going to be really ugly.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Steely Dan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:11 am Dalton's only loss was to Kirtland by a score of 14-7. This game for Caldwell is going to be really ugly.
And?

That sounds a lot like negating everything they've accomplished this season. Easy to do from your comfortable spot in the cheap seats.

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

Regional champions for the first time in school history. Regardless of the outcome of next week, this team and community are proud of what they’ve done.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If you are south of 70 you could be a southeastern Ohioan.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Steely Dan wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:35 pm The absurdity of this conversation is a little mind boggling. So, Sheridan (Thornville, OH) is SEO, and Caldwell isn't? Caldwell is further south than Thornville. Hell, Thornville is practically central Ohio. Maybe I'm out in left field, but if you are located south of I-70, and EAST of Rt. 23, seems to me that is the southeast quadrant of Ohio, aka "Southeastern" Ohio. :shock: :o :D
Correct

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Go Caldwell

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

efarns wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:50 am
Steely Dan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:11 am Dalton's only loss was to Kirtland by a score of 14-7. This game for Caldwell is going to be really ugly.
And?

That sounds a lot like negating everything they've accomplished this season. Easy to do from your comfortable spot in the cheap seats.
And what? I am freely sharing my opinion, just as you have done many, many times on this board. If you don't like it or agree with it, 1) you don't have to read it, or 2) share your thoughts as to why you disagree.

My comment does not diminish the Redskins accomplishments at all, they came through when they needed to and won last night. They face a very daunting task next Friday night, and the level of competition that they will be playing is nothing that they've seen this year. Is this less "offensive" that my use of the adjective "ugly"? :D

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

And Marion Local will be up 35 at half on Dalton

Paladin `
Waterboy

Post by Paladin ` »

RollCoal wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:27 am Wonder if the person who started this thread is related to Paladin?
Not likely, but they make a good point.

MrPerfect
Freshman Team

Post by MrPerfect »

If just scioto county were to have one big high school or maybe a “cape” (Cincinnati academy physical ed) type school they would have so many state championships.

WWE HALL OF FAME
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

SugarDaddy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:46 pm Another year of 0 for…….

Full display of SEO football.

Drink that kool aid.
Very observant
Congrats

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

RollCoal wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:27 am Wonder if the person who started this thread is related to Paladin?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Steely Dan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:40 am
And?

And what? I am freely sharing my opinion, just as you have done many, many times on this board. If you don't like it or agree with it, 1) you don't have to read it, or 2) share your thoughts as to why you disagree.

My comment does not diminish the Redskins accomplishments at all, they came through when they needed to and won last night. They face a very daunting task next Friday night, and the level of competition that they will be playing is nothing that they've seen this year. Is this less "offensive" that my use of the adjective "ugly"? :D
WOW! You think DALTON is going to win?!?! WE'VE GOT A HOT TAKE HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!

I know what you mean though, because I like to hang around pricey restaurants and, after someone pays a $200 tag, I run right over to the table to tell them they're going to get hungry again. I also sit outside the nursery at the hospital and hold up a "Your baby's going to die one day" banner. I mean . . . . they're just facts.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Gee, apparently, my Captain Obvious take has triggered your extreme sarcasm reflex. Maybe it is time to up your meds and call it a night. I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it is hard to spell.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

SugarDaddy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:04 pm
slayter wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:47 pm Caldwell still alive

Caldwell is Eastern Ohio, not SEO
Do you consider portsmouth, wheelrsburg, or Ironton seo? If so, then Caldwell is more seo than those 3 geographically

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

efarns wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:15 pm
Steely Dan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:40 am

And?

WOW! You think DALTON is going to win?!?! WE'VE GOT A HOT TAKE HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!

I know what you mean though, because I like to hang around pricey restaurants and, after someone pays a $200 tag, I run right over to the table to tell them they're going to get hungry again. I also sit outside the nursery at the hospital and hold up a "Your baby's going to die one day" banner. I mean . . . . they're just facts.
Have no idea how you escalated to this.

blackshooky
All Conference

Post by blackshooky »

Steely Dan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:21 pm Gee, apparently, my Captain Obvious take has triggered your extreme sarcasm reflex. Maybe it is time to up your meds and call it a night. I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it is hard to spell.
steely dan delivering another knockout punch

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

sugardaddy, do you think there will ever be a contender that maybe makes it the the state final 4. I can see maybe 1 0r 2 but those need to up there recruiting. Do you think Gallia, Jackson, Fairland, Marietta will ever make it. I would bet on 1 of these schools before the powerhouses of Ironton and Wheelersburg. Marietta is trending upwards!

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

So geography is obscure in the southeastohio school systems I guess? This is a weird convo. 🤣

Return to “Football”