Worst Restrooms In The State?

kantucky
Varsity

Worst Restrooms In The State?

Post by kantucky »

I love Tank Stadium, it's full of character and carries much tradition. It's gone down hill a bit lately with all the loud music and those lights someone thought would be a good idea but still its great...however, I do believe, Ironton has the worst home side restrooms anywhere I've ever been before. After half time, if you go to the men's room, you best have your shoe laces tight and off the ground cause you're walking through a puddle of water and urine

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
FIDO
S

Re: Worst Restrooms In The State?

Post by FIDO »

It's a worldwide problem. Men's restrooms are generally disgusting. I dont know how a grown man misses a big urinal.

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

Miller. It’s like peeing in a garage. And the ladies room has plastic shower curtains over the stalls, and the external door is wide open for anyone to see.

On the bright side, they sell kettle corn and loaded baked potatoes in concessions.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

It didn’t really bother me much but Hamilton Township only has “restrooms” on one side of the far end of the field…and a porta potty stuck between two buildings on the near side.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Northwest has the best restrooms in SEO lol

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

FIDO wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:56 pm It's a worldwide problem. Men's restrooms are generally disgusting. I dont know how a grown man misses a big urinal.
While this might be true, I've had plenty of women talk about how disgusting their bathrooms get and they can sit down. Kids going in and screwing the place up is generally what you run into.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

kantucky wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:09 pm I love Tank Stadium, it's full of character and carries much tradition. It's gone down hill a bit lately with all the loud music and those lights someone thought would be a good idea but still its great...however, I do believe, Ironton has the worst home side restrooms anywhere I've ever been before. After half time, if you go to the men's room, you best have your shoe laces tight and off the ground cause you're walking through a puddle of water and urine
I'll 2nd that, I have no idea with all the upgrades to the place how Ironton has such terrible bathrooms.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Buc-ees has the best restrooms.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

I don't know why this is even a thread but Ironton basketball has one bathroom stall with two toilets? wth is that about? :lol:

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

You obviously haven't used the bathroom in Spartan Stadium. They still have the old-style pig trough for their urinals.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Has anyone ever cleaned that crapper at the Convo? A St Jude fan left a stripe that was quite memorable.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Good ole Memorial Field in Gallipolis. They literally flood at least once a year, they are tiny and smell like sewage.

Wildcatone
Riding the Bench

Post by Wildcatone »

Wealthy Dublin Coffman has porta potties on the visitors side.......

RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

BlizzardMan wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:03 am Good ole Memorial Field in Gallipolis. They literally flood at least once a year, they are tiny and smell like sewage.
I second this

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
Down in the valley
Waterboy

Post by Down in the valley »

St. Clairsville's men's restroom are bad. Like 1 urinal and maybe 2 toilets. Really old sick as well. You stand in line for a while. Plus, the visitors' locker room is right next to the restroom, and some games the players hang around outside the entrance to the restroom. They do have a couple porta potties on the visitor's side.

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

My ex-wife’s house!! 🤣

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

RollCoal wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:21 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:03 am Good ole Memorial Field in Gallipolis. They literally flood at least once a year, they are tiny and smell like sewage.
I second this
All I saw at Gallia were porta-pots.

RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

Dundas wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:10 pm
RollCoal wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:21 am
I second this
All I saw at Gallia were porta-pots.

I know the visitors side does. Home side restrooms are in the white block building by the corner of the end zone by the scoreboard .

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

much like you except for the tiny part

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:56 pm
much like you except for the tiny part
Awwwww look, my obsessive stalker is on yet another thread. What a life you must have.

Return to “Football”