JV Team

Re: November 17, 2023 Eastern Meigs 19 - 20 Caldwell

Post by SugarDaddy »

Redskins win. Good job.

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

Believe this is the first regional title for the Skins. Lost in the regional final in 2015 to Danville.

sbam
Waterboy

Post by sbam »

Caldwell, your patience was INCREDIBLE. Eastern, thought you had us - a talented bunch of guys. You should be proud! On to Dalton - EEEEEEK.

RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

Heck of a game by both teams! I missed what the penalty was that took away the TD late in the game against Eastern. But a good hard fought battle between both sides.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

State needs to do some realignment, this region is bad. Reward for winning 27 is getting a running clock put in you in the final 4

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Eastern on an outstanding season.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

1-800noonecares wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:55 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:54 pm
raindelay wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:50 pm Congrats to the Caldwell Redskins, the REAL champions of region 27. Great game between these two. Heck of a season Eastern, now roll out them bassitballs :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There’s that jibber. We knew ya had one to run, but you cried and boo hoo’d about how mean we are. Glad to see you show some semblance of a spine. :mrgreen:
This where we use the term “bearasssed”?😂
Nah, you spelled it wrong :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

raindelay wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:00 pm
raindelay wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:50 pm Congrats to the Caldwell Redskins, the REAL champions of region 27. Great game between these two. Heck of a season Eastern, now roll out them bassitballs :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There’s that jibber. We knew ya had one to run, but you cried and boo hoo’d about how mean we are. Glad to see you show some semblance of a spine. :mrgreen:
Go ahead and read the thread back. Go real slow if you need to. You won’t find me “crying or boo hooing” about nothing. Those were mostly your fellow tvc brethren. I enjoy a good banter back and forth. If you wanna dish it out best be ready to receive it in return :mrgreen: ;)
Oh I can take it bruh. But those without a set of nads only respond after a loss. They scared to say anything before the game other than cry about their feelings being hurt. I love the banter though either way. Now to fix the play calling issue so we can continue to hurt feelings all the way to the state finals. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Congratulations Caldwell. I told your fans you could do it. All it took was a little “playoff bonus “ for me and my crew. Eastern is done. Waterford wins TVC next year. I can guarantee it if the money is right.

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:36 am

Go ahead and read the thread back. Go real slow if you need to. You won’t find me “crying or boo hooing” about nothing. Those were mostly your fellow tvc brethren. I enjoy a good banter back and forth. If you wanna dish it out best be ready to receive it in return :mrgreen: ;)
Oh I can take it bruh. But those without a set of nads only respond after a loss. They scared to say anything before the game other than cry about their feelings being hurt. I love the banter though either way. Now to fix the play calling issue so we can continue to hurt feelings all the way to the state finals. :mrgreen:
LOL. Didn’t realize someone’s manhood was determined on the internet. Maybe add something relevant to the conversations (if you’re capable) instead of just trolling and you might get more people to interact pregame. Guess those soft Coldwell Redskins weren’t intimidated by them Eastern Beagles. :mrgreen: Let me know if you need help airing up those bassitballs :lol:

Hats off to both teams! Great seasons for both

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

raindelay wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:01 am

LOL. Didn’t realize someone’s manhood was determined on the internet. Maybe add something relevant to the conversations (if you’re capable) instead of just trolling and you might get more people to interact pregame. Guess those soft Coldwell Redskins weren’t intimidated by them Eastern Beagles. :mrgreen: Let me know if you need help airing up those bassitballs :lol:

LOL didn’t realize all posts have to be in response to me. As I said, the no nads bunch run the jib after the game. Maybe next year you’ll man up and say something before the game. And it doesn’t have to be to me. He11 man up and say something now since your team has a game this week. Grow a set. But I know you won’t and if your team loses you’ll go into hiding. BTW what are “bassitballs”? Is that what you have instead of a set of nads? :mrgreen:

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:50 pm

LOL didn’t realize all posts :mrgreen: have to be in response to me. As I said, the no nads bunch run the jib after the game. Maybe next year you’ll man up and say something before the game. And it doesn’t have to be to me. He11 man up and say something now since your team has a game this week. Grow a set. But I know you won’t and if your team loses you’ll go into hiding. BTW what are “bassitballs”? Is that what you have instead of a set of nads? :mrgreen:
Talks crap all season long and now wants to cry when he gets called out on it. I’m sorry am I hurting your feelings? :lol: and yes, that’s right Caldwell does have a game this week. What’s Eastern doing? It’s okay man, hang up the letter jacket, you can dust it off next season :mrgreen: I’ve been here for years bud. Don’t think I’m going anywhere

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

raindelay wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:28 pm

LOL didn’t realize all posts :mrgreen: have to be in response to me. As I said, the no nads bunch run the jib after the game. Maybe next year you’ll man up and say something before the game. And it doesn’t have to be to me. He11 man up and say something now since your team has a game this week. Grow a set. But I know you won’t and if your team loses you’ll go into hiding. BTW what are “bassitballs”? Is that what you have instead of a set of nads? :mrgreen:
Talks crap all season long and now wants to cry when he gets called out on it. I’m sorry am I hurting your feelings? :lol: and yes, that’s right Caldwell does have a game this week. What’s Eastern doing? It’s okay man, hang up the letter jacket, you can dust it off next season :mrgreen: I’ve been here for years bud. Don’t think I’m going anywhere
Thatta girl, Ya “been here for years” and still don’t have the nads to say anything before a game. The definition of a no nad coward. Sorry I hit a nerve but ya can’t hide from the truth. Call out all ya want after the game girly, that’s what no nads does. Now, do ya have anything to say before the game? Or are your nads shriveling up to the size of spider balls and keeping you from supporting your team until you see if they win or not? Until you do I’ll just respond with your new moniker, No Nads. :mrgreen:

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:50 pm

Thatta girl, Ya “been here for years” and still don’t have the nads to say anything before a game. The definition of a no nad coward. Sorry I hit a nerve but ya can’t hide from the truth. Call out all ya want after the game girly, that’s what no nads does. Now, do ya have anything to say before the game? Or are your nads shriveling up to the size of spider balls and keeping you from supporting your team until you see if they win or not? Until you do I’ll just respond with your new moniker, No Nads. :mrgreen:
lol you do that bud. Whatever makes you feel better. Funny how you say I said nothing, but I actually try to talk about the game instead of just throwing troll posts out. But I guess that’s what trolls do ain’t that right Shrek? :mrgreen: And fyi, my nads are just fine but your obsession with them is getting a little weird :?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

raindelay wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:24 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:50 pm

lol you do that bud. Whatever makes you feel better. Funny how you say I said nothing, but I actually try to talk about the game instead of just throwing troll posts out. But I guess that’s what trolls do ain’t that right Shrek? :mrgreen: And fyi, my nads are just fine but your obsession with them is getting a little weird :?
The NoNads go to when anyone hurts their feelings is to cry “troll.” Just when I think you grew yer nads a little you regress. And no one is obsessed with your nads. That would be impossible since you have none. :mrgreen:

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

NO NADS.....most likely
MICRONADS if they nut up and support the team before the game.

Lets see what they have. I hear they cut them off on those farms up there on Codwell. I guess I was thinking they did it to the goats but apparently they cut them off them farm boys too. Too bad for you. Maybe you can skip over to one of those special clinics in the city and get a pair reattached before next year.

Return to “Football”