Re: Rival: Chillicothe @ Jackson

Post by packers80 »

Ironmen name the score.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Jackson with a running clock simply no one on Jackson's level this year in the FAC, just hoping it's been enough to get them ready for the playoffs tough region.

SE0PScommenter
Riding the Bench

Post by SE0PScommenter »

Jackson not gonna be challenged til Round 2-3 of the playoffs

a-trainsalomone
Riding the Bench

Post by a-trainsalomone »

Jackson Ironmen eats up the clock and wins by as many points as they can or want to do so.

PVWC Sports Fanatic
CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

I haven't seen Jackson play this year. How do they compare to the '21 and '22 squads? I know Wolford is tough, and has always has been from day 1.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Jackson easy win seems they are clicking on offense and scoring at will

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

CoachRock06 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:13 pm I haven't seen Jackson play this year. How do they compare to the '21 and '22 squads? I know Wolford is tough, and has always has been from day 1.
Hard to compare teams , this team plays with the Ironmen heart.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I think that the Ironmen will be way too much for the Cavaliers this year.

84Dragon
JV Team

Post by 84Dragon »

Easy win for Jackson

Fatdog
Riding the Bench

Post by Fatdog »

Season can’t end soon enough for Chilli so they can hit the reset button. Staff is to good not to improve quickly next year. Jackson will get some rest early for the starters in this one.

Jimbob2023
Riding the Bench

Post by Jimbob2023 »

Beat down of epic proportions. Gonna be ugly.

SE0PScommenter
Riding the Bench

Post by SE0PScommenter »

Who would you want to see Jackson play in R1 of the playoffs? If Jackson wins, right now it's Bexley. Personally I'd love for Athens to drop and have them come back to Jackson

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

SE0PScommenter wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:09 pm Who would you want to see Jackson play in R1 of the playoffs? If Jackson wins, right now it's Bexley. Personally I'd love for Athens to drop and have them come back to Jackson
If it comes down to either one of those two teams, Jackson would probably prefer it being Athens. Not only did they play each other in recent years, but I'm pretty sure that the Bulldogs would bring a much larger crowd.

LoyalOak
Waterboy

Post by LoyalOak »

CoachRock06 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:13 pm I haven't seen Jackson play this year. How do they compare to the '21 and '22 squads? I know Wolford is tough, and has always has been from day 1.
I’ve only watched a couple and it was earlier in the year but compared to the couple I watch yearly the QB play wasn’t good but the RB was really good. So at the time if I had to compare I’d say not as good but the people who watch every game would have a better say

CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

LoyalOak wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:30 am
I’ve only watched a couple and it was earlier in the year but compared to the couple I watch yearly the QB play wasn’t good but the RB was really good. So at the time if I had to compare I’d say not as good but the people who watch every game would have a better say
Thanks for the info. Yeah I haven't heard much about the QB. But the Qb is also replacing a D1 ball player. I'm interested to see how far they go in the playoffs.

CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

Fatdog wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:56 am Season can’t end soon enough for Chilli so they can hit the reset button. Staff is to good not to improve quickly next year. Jackson will get some rest early for the starters in this one.
It's not all about the staff. You need the Jimmies and the Joes too. And the team has to buy into the system. Chilly was supposed to take it to the next level per the Gazette preseason articles this year under Bartholomew. Injuries and a tough non-conference schedule plagued Chilly this year.

As far as tonight goes, I'm not saying Chilly will win, but throw the cards out when you have a rivalry game like this. May not be as easy a win for Jackson as people think.

CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

Fatdog wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:56 am Season can’t end soon enough for Chilli so they can hit the reset button. Staff is to good not to improve quickly next year. Jackson will get some rest early for the starters in this one.
It's not all about the staff. You need the Jimmies and the Joes too. And the team has to buy into the system. Chilly was supposed to take it to the next level per the Gazette preseason articles this year under Bartholomew. Injuries and a tough non-conference schedule plagued Chilly this year.

As far as tonight goes, I'm not saying Chilly will win, but throw the cards out when you have a rivalry game like this. May not be as easy a win for Jackson as people think.

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Lol Jackson by 28+

Return to “Football”