Ironton JR Shaun Terry College Offers (30)

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Ironton JR Shaun Terry College Offers

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations on his off from the University of Michigan

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations on another Big Ten offer as Iowa is the latest to make an off.

Go Fighting Tigers…..

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Terry just received his first SEC offer from Auburn.

Go Fighting Tigers….

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Ironton JR Shaun Terry College Offers (13)

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Boston College has now made an offer.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Ironton JR Shaun Terry College Offers (14)

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The Cardinals of Louisville have made an offer, the offers are piling up quickly.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Seen a 247 article that seemed to hint Terry might be speaking to a Mr. Hartline soon. And there was also a tease of a low key Chris Olave comparison.

I think he also got an offer from Marshall between the BC and Louisville offers.

Kids on fire.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:23 pm Seen a 247 article that seemed to hint Terry might be speaking to a Mr. Hartline soon. And there was also a tease of a low key Chris Olave comparison.

I think he also got an offer from Marshall between the BC and Louisville offers.

Kids on fire.
Yes, he’s on fire. I expect him to speak to Coach Hartline soon. He did get an offer from Marshall yesterday.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

The kid reminds me a lot of Jermon Jackson with one exception. I do believe he is a better pass receiver than Jermon. Not only that but his yards after the catch are unreal.
His offers keep piling up and he is only a Junior. Next years Ironton team should be a pleasure to watch.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RiverRatRay wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:59 am The kid reminds me a lot of Jermon Jackson with one exception. I do believe he is a better pass receiver than Jermon. Not only that but his yards after the catch are unreal.
His offers keep piling up and he is only a Junior. Next years Ironton team should be a pleasure to watch.
The only caveat being Jermon was a true RB and Shawn is a WR. Lotta similarity in their speed and quickness. Jermon was a bit stronger after contact.

I'm excited for next season. Imagine Kayden Edward's at QB and Terry as a WR or slot. My goodness.
Last edited by Tri_State790 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:27 pm
Tri_State790 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:23 pm Seen a 247 article that seemed to hint Terry might be speaking to a Mr. Hartline soon. And there was also a tease of a low key Chris Olave comparison.

Kids on fire.
Yes, he’s on fire. I expect him to speak to Coach Hartline soon. He did get an offer from Marshall yesterday.
Caught wind of a rumor that a Notre Dame Fightin Irish offer is imminent.

RJShifko
Riding the Bench

Post by RJShifko »

He can flat out play. One of the best route runners around. Shaun is so smooth in and out of his break. He will continue to pick up offers. Any college coach that watches his film sees what he can be. Dudes special. Having Treven and crew helping navigate the recruiting world makes a ton of difference they help kids succeed. Can’t wait to see how many offers Shaun ends up with personally I think he ends up well over 30

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:35 pm

Kids on fire.
Oh great.

Being a ND fan, I would be forced to cheer for an Ironton kid if he chose the Irish. LOL!!

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:56 pm
Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:35 pm

Oh great.

Being a ND fan, I would be forced to cheer for an Ironton kid if he chose the Irish. LOL!!
I have a feeling he might pick WVU but that's just a guess. I know the visit left the kid feeling really good. He will love Morgantown. I'm biased a little tho. I'm a diehard lifelong Buckeye and my daughter is in her 2nd year of undergrad pre med at WVU. However, idk cause I'm not real confident that Coach Neal Brown is still HC by end of season. I think Terry has some ties to Marshall also.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RJShifko wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:28 pm He can flat out play. One of the best route runners around. Shaun is so smooth in and out of his break. He will continue to pick up offers. Any college coach that watches his film sees what he can be. Dudes special. Having Treven and crew helping navigate the recruiting world makes a ton of difference they help kids succeed. Can’t wait to see how many offers Shaun ends up with personally I think he ends up well over 30

Could we see a Colorado offer and a visit from Coach Prime?

RJShifko
Riding the Bench

Post by RJShifko »

Based upon the skill set he has I wouldn’t count out any school showing up in Ironton to recruit Shaun. Prime offered Galloway while he was still at Chillicothe so could see him offering Terry too

avalanche
JV Team

Post by avalanche »

Terry was at the University of Michigan last week.

82nd
Freshman Team

Post by 82nd »

dude is a slippery playmaker

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Ironton JR Shaun Terry College Offers (15)

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Virginia Tech is the latest to make an offer.

Go Fighting Tigers……

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Re: Ironton Shaun Terry Big Ten Offer

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

SmallTown wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:14 pm Just like all of the other kids that have a million visits and then go play for West Virginia eastern tech state college
Where did you play douchebag?

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:34 pm
RiverRatRay wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:59 am The kid reminds me a lot of Jermon Jackson with one exception. I do believe he is a better pass receiver than Jermon. Not only that but his yards after the catch are unreal.
The only caveat being Jermon was a true RB and Shawn is a WR. Lotta similarity in their speed and quickness. Jermon was a bit stronger after contact.

I'm excited for next season. Imagine Kayden Edward's at QB and Terry as a WR or slot. My goodness.
Schreck will probably be the qb.Edwards will probably run some wildcat.

Return to “Football”