TVC Championships are shaping up

fortdawg
All Conference

TVC Championships are shaping up

Post by fortdawg »

Barring a couple major upsets the winner of VC vs NY takes the Ohio.
The Hocking is a bit murkier.
The Eagles look the best if we just consider records but that could be misleading.
The Cats of Trimble have the biggest win so far in NY.
They have two losses but both were to quality teams.
The winner between the two should more than likely be the champs, but the Wildcats may have a say before it is over.
I think it goes like this: Trimble, Eastern, and Waterford.

fortdawg
All Conference

Re: TVC Championships are shaping up

Post by fortdawg »

The Cats right now are a victim of their recent successes in the league and playoffs.
They have lost 4 pretty sure wins in the last few wins with Fed, Miller, South Gallia, and Wahama leaving the league.
Once upon a time they could have called Crooksville or Rosecrans and gotten a game.
Those calls probably aren't being returned right now so they have to put VC and Fairland on their schedule.
They traded some sure wins for being the underdog.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

fortdawg wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:04 am Barring a couple major upsets the winner of VC vs NY takes the Ohio.
The Eagles look the best if we just consider records but that could be misleading.
The winner between the two should more than likely be the champs, but the Wildcats may have a say before it is over.
Thanks for the bulletin board material buddy. And it will make the bareassing of your Tomcats even more satisfying since you picked them to beat us. :mrgreen:

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

hahaahah
There is no connection to Trimble and it's just my opinion.
I would say this to you--if your kids need bulletin board material to get up for that game you might be in trouble.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

fortdawg wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:04 am Barring a couple major upsets the winner of VC vs NY takes the Ohio.
you may be correct Trimble win over ny was surprising , eastern hard to tell yet there schedule is so poor but if it’s a close game look for Waterford to win at least against eastern as I believe they have the advantage in coaching but are young

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:26 pm
you may be correct Trimble win over ny was surprising , eastern hard to tell yet there schedule is so poor but if it’s a close game look for Waterford to win at least against eastern as I believe they have the advantage in coaching but are young
I’m glad you threw out the “young” excuse. Good to see you’re conceding this early in the week. :mrgreen:

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

fortdawg wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:07 pm hahaahah
There is no connection to Trimble and it's just my opinion.
I would say this to you--if your kids need bulletin board material to get up for that game you might be in trouble.
Who said anything about needing it. But it’s nice to get it all the same. So thanks again. :mrgreen:

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:32 pm
I’m glad you threw out the “young” excuse. Good to see you’re conceding this early in the week. :mrgreen:
I’m not conceding anything but if Waterford wins it will let you know how much it helps scheduling all of those god awful teams

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:37 pm
I’m not conceding anything but if Waterford wins it will let you know how much it helps scheduling all of those god awful teams
I noticed you dropped Williamstown this year and picked up Alexander. That a way to strengthen that schedule old bud. 0-4 Frontier is another juggernaut you have on there. You’ve beaten three powerhouses that have a combined three wins among them. Meanwhile two of the teams we’ve beaten are 3-1, so I see your point. :mrgreen:

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:49 pm

I noticed you dropped Williamstown this year and picked up Alexander. That a way to strengthen that schedule old bud. 0-4 Frontier is another juggernaut you have on there. You’ve beaten three powerhouses that have a combined three wins among them. Meanwhile two of the teams we’ve beaten are 3-1, so I see your point. :mrgreen:
Fort frye , Harrison , Caldwell and even Alexander would beat everyone you have played so far ole bud Didn’t you guys play Williamson last year 🤔, we went 1-1 against williamstown we didn’t drop them

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:53 pm

Fort frye , Harrison , Caldwell and even Alexander would beat everyone you have played so far ole bud Didn’t you guys play Williamson last year 🤔, we went 1-1 against williamstown we didn’t drop them
Alexander is terrible. Probably going 2-8 and that’s IF they can beat RV. I’ll give you Caldwell being good but no guarantee they would beat ND and they bareassed ya. You haven’t played the other two yet but probably be the same. So of the teams you’ll beat what do you think their records will be?

Union Local Kid
Riding the Bench

Post by Union Local Kid »

It'll be Nelsonville and VC for the Ohio, with VC pulling it off for the first time this millennium.

For the Hocking, it's Eastern as the favorite with Waterford and Trimble playing spoiler.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:07 pm

Alexander is terrible. Probably going 2-8 and that’s IF they can beat RV. I’ll give you Caldwell being good but no guarantee they would beat ND and they bareassed ya. You haven’t played the other two yet but probably be the same. So of the teams you’ll beat what do you think their records will be?
According to cal preps if Alexander played your schedule they would be 3-1 😂

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Buckeye2021 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:20 pm
Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:07 pm

According to cal preps if Alexander played your schedule they would be 3-1 😂
Cal props? Yeah I don’t pay any attention to fantasy football picks. I stick to reality and the reality is the only team that Alexander has proven they can beat is a team your Wildcats beat and hasn’t won a game in two years. So two of your three wins are against two of the worst teams in SEO. It was a slick move on your part to duck Williamstown and replace them with a doormat. Has to make you feel proud. :mrgreen:

Run baby run
Freshman Team

Post by Run baby run »

Nelsonville-York will win another title this year. Vinton County will be the bridesmaid yet again....

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

I think its Vinton County year-- but we do have to play at Nelsonville..

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Seems to me Eastern could win either division. Probably why Meigs keeps ducking them.

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

I don't see anything with the Eastern vs Waterford score moving me off my original prediction.
Congrats to the Eagles on the win but beating Waterford by one point at home isn't the "beatdown" some on here were talking about.
Trimble still holds the most impressive win of the season between the three teams.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Hey Fartdawg! Good to see you back in here.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

Here we go again. Trimble finds a lucky win and then all the glousterites crawl out from under a rock and start stirring. Listen dude breaks over at Kroger’s . Get back to pushing carts and then go home to your trailer park. You guys from Trimble are all alike with your multiple usernames. Can’t throw shade on Easterns title train this year cuz you can’t stop it. Go Eagles.

Return to “Football”