TVC Championships are shaping up

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Re: TVC Championships are shaping up

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:30 am
fortdawg wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:04 am Barring a couple major upsets the winner of VC vs NY takes the Ohio.
The Hocking is a bit murkier.
The Eagles look the best if we just consider records but that could be misleading.
The Cats of Trimble have the biggest win so far in NY.
They have two losses but both were to quality teams.
The winner between the two should more than likely be the champs, but the Wildcats may have a say before it is over.
I think it goes like this: Trimble, Eastern, and Waterford.
Here we go again. Trimble finds a lucky win and then all the glousterites crawl out from under a rock and start stirring. Listen dude breaks over at Kroger’s . Get back to pushing carts and then go home to your trailer park. You guys from Trimble are all alike with your multiple usernames. Can’t throw shade on Easterns title train this year cuz you can’t stop it. Go Eagles.
The only concern for the Eagles is getting out coached. It’s happened twice already this year but the players refused to lose. They’re winning in spite of the coaches limitations. So even if Fortdawg and the other Thimble coaches have a better game plan it won’t matter because Eastern has better players, including Thimble’s best player from last year. :mrgreen:

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

What's wrong with working at Krogers?
Seems like honest work to me.
While you are in study hall or in-school suspension you need to look up the meaning of "Barea**ing" or what other nonsense you posted. :)
Unless barea**ing means barely winning at home by a point.
If that's it then I apologize but in my defense I speak English and not what ever language that word came from.
I tried to warn you about sleeping on Waterford but that must not have been on the bulletin board. :)

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

fortdawg wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:27 pm What's wrong with working at Krogers?
While you are in study hall or in-school suspension you need to look up the meaning of "Barea**ing" or what other nonsense you posted. :)
If that's it then I apologize but in my defense I speak English and not what ever language that word came from.
I tried to warn you about sleeping on Waterford but that must not have been on the bulletin board. :)
Actually it wasn’t on the bulletin board and our play calling was so bad that we thought we were going to lose. But right before the winning drive someone pulled out that post of yours and read it to the players. No way they weren’t going to score on that drive. So thanks again for the motivation. :mrgreen:

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

Lookey here! More green envy fron the trimble clown. Arent you the guy who is sweet on Howie?

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:38 pm
Lookey here! More green envy fron the trimble clown. Arent you the guy who is sweet on Howie?
I certainly hope that no one at Thimble is too sweet on Howsy. His grandson transferring to Eastern should be a sign for them if they are.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:07 am
Lonesome Polecat wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:30 am
fortdawg wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:04 am Barring a couple major upsets the winner of VC vs NY takes the Ohio.
The Hocking is a bit murkier.
The Eagles look the best if we just consider records but that could be misleading.
The Cats of Trimble have the biggest win so far in NY.
They have two losses but both were to quality teams.
The winner between the two should more than likely be the champs, but the Wildcats may have a say before it is over.
I think it goes like this: Trimble, Eastern, and Waterford.
Here we go again. Trimble finds a lucky win and then all the glousterites crawl out from under a rock and start stirring. Listen dude breaks over at Kroger’s . Get back to pushing carts and then go home to your trailer park. You guys from Trimble are all alike with your multiple usernames. Can’t throw shade on Easterns title train this year cuz you can’t stop it. Go Eagles.
The only concern for the Eagles is getting out coached. It’s happened twice already this year but the players refused to lose. They’re winning in spite of the coaches limitations. So even if Fortdawg and the other Thimble coaches have a better game plan it won’t matter because Eastern has better players, including Thimble’s best player from last year. :mrgreen:
That’s exactly why they won’t play Meigs. They’re afraid of getting out coached and they know if our players listen to the coaches they can’t beat us. Sad.

I know, I was D1 fellas
fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Howie?
The close call must really have the fans shook up. :)
You are confusing sports now. :)

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

fortdawg wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:43 am
Howie?
Obviously you don’t care what sport he coaches. Being a groupie is sort of a thing for you.

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Good luck against another WV team, you didn't fare too well against the last one.
This is looking a lot like last year isn't it?
You and your multiple names on here talk a lot but got spanked by the boys from Waterford.
It will be deja vu all over again except this year the team beating you will be wearing Red instead of Green. :)

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

fortdawg wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:43 am
Howie?
We aint shook and we aint skeert. But the talk in Tuppers Plains is about you and Howsie and your "friendship"......

Return to “Football”