2023 Player Spotlight/Interview with Eli Braxton Hemmelgarn Northeastern high school (Ind)

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

2023 Player Spotlight/Interview with Eli Braxton Hemmelgarn Northeastern high school (Ind)

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Name Eli Braxton Hemmelgarn

School Northeastern high school

Class 2024

Positions played Slot receiver & punt return

What have you been able to do during the off-season to improve your game?
Camps and training in the gym.

WR/TE/RB How long have you played each position, and which of the three do you like playing the most?
I like WR the best I just seem to have a natural for it and I say 4 years

What are your personal goals for this season?
To get bigger and to get an offer.

Of the road games, you have played, which stadium do you enjoy playing at the most?

I liked it best when we played at Ball State University.

Do you pattern your game after certain players? Who?
Honestly no I don’t I just play my own game I wanna be my own player I don’t wanna copy people

If you had to pick one, which team on the schedule do you want to beat the most? Why?

Centerville high school because we have a huge rival.

Have you heard from any college coaches? If yes, care to name a few?

Yes, I have and I would prefer not to say.

What were the high and low points of the 2022 season?
We won our TEC so that’s the high but the low we lost our first sectional game.

What is your favorite part about playing football?
The people and the memories I make while playing and every camp I go to I meet new people and make friends

What is your favorite type of music?
That’s a tough one because I like a little bit of everything but I would have to say rap.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: 2023 Player Spotlight/Interview with Eli Braxton Hemmelgarn Northeastern high school (Ind)

Post by VetteMan »

Eli mentioned going to football camps, does a player have to be invited to a football camp? I would guess probably so. When he spoke about which team he would most like to defeat, is this Centerville from the Dayton area? I wonder if Ball State University plays host to some of their High School playoff games? Good interview.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2023 Player Spotlight/Interview with Eli Braxton Hemmelgarn Northeastern high school (Ind)

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The Centerville he is referring to isn't far from Northeastern High School.
If memory serves some camps are invited, while others are open as long as you pay the asking price.
I was at the game he played at Ball State. There were four games there that day.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:05 pm The Centerville he is referring to isn't far from Northeastern High School.
If memory serves some camps are invited, while others are open as long as you pay the asking price.
I was at the game he played at Ball State. There were four games there that day.
Thanks for the Info.

Return to “Football”