Fort Frye in the afterlife…

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Fort Frye in the afterlife…

Post by EasternDspy »

Bigreds pride wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:26 pm What a great final last year ff vs my big reds my reds had it and let it slip hoping for another great game week 3
Bellaire played great. Looking forward to week 3.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:32 pm
Harvey Wells wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:55 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:38 pm
No doubt, actually a very valid point. Why didn't they keep us on the schedule for football? Oh wait, just saw last season record. Now I know why
We got poached last year. Your record this year will be similar without being poached. Well, maybe not. I hear your kids are going south with the new coach at belpre. Either way, get used to last in the tsl. I’m sure you’ll blame it on your size compared to the rest of the league. 🙄

FF is a Hocking team. Let’s be real. The last few years are an anomaly. You probably better keep applying to the TVC hocking if you want any type of success.
This must be another of thirtyonetrap logins. Love these legitimate discussions :)
More evidence that you’re obsessed with me. I didn’t realize how deeply I am in your thoughts. It’s actually really weird. Troll on little, weak fella knowing that you can continue to hide behind your screen and talk really tough. 😂

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:17 pm
Harvey Wells wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:55 pm

We got poached last year. Your record this year will be similar without being poached. Well, maybe not. I hear your kids are going south with the new coach at belpre. Either way, get used to last in the tsl. I’m sure you’ll blame it on your size compared to the rest of the league. 🙄

FF is a Hocking team. Let’s be real. The last few years are an anomaly. You probably better keep applying to the TVC hocking if you want any type of success.
This must be another of thirtyonetrap logins. Love these legitimate discussions :)
More evidence that you’re obsessed with me. I didn’t realize how deeply I am in your thoughts. It’s actually really weird. Troll on little, weak fella knowing that you can continue to hide behind your screen and talk really tough. 😂
I'm not the one who started a thread about ff. You and your brother hagglethorpe can keep trolling ff all you want. Need to have a hobby when the team you root for isn't that good. Keep up the good conversation and keep those truthful answers coming

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:13 pm
I'm not the one who started a thread about ff. You and your brother hagglethorpe can keep trolling ff all you want. Need to have a hobby when the team you root for isn't that good. Keep up the good conversation and keep those truthful answers coming
As I’ve said, you comment on every thread and post that I make. You’re obsessed. Let’s meet up for lunch tomorrow and discuss our favorite teams. I’ll come to Beverly. You name the place and I’ll buy you lunch.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:10 pm

As I’ve said, you comment on every thread and post that I make. You’re obsessed. Let’s meet up for lunch tomorrow and discuss our favorite teams. I’ll come to Beverly. You name the place and I’ll buy you lunch.
B&W Pharmacy. 501 Dietz Lane Beverly

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:32 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:10 pm
B&W Pharmacy. 501 Dietz Lane Beverly
A pharmacy for lunch? We can do better than that can’t we?

boss8
JV Team

Post by boss8 »

countywide35 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:48 pm i can’t tell if this is a joke thread. on a assistant leaving. or if this is actually people thinking Belpre is arose out of the Ashes and FF is an instant dumpster fire.

long as huck is still at the Fort. i like their chances against anyone.
It's obviously a joke thread. All this site is anymore is people trolling.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

boss8 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:43 am
countywide35 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:48 pm i can’t tell if this is a joke thread. on a assistant leaving. or if this is actually people thinking Belpre is arose out of the Ashes and FF is an instant dumpster fire.

Totally agree. Very few will try and have a legitimate discussion

Harvey Wells
Waterboy

Post by Harvey Wells »

Ff3233 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:14 pm

How about you two meet down here in my town of Wellston. We can have lunch at the Chinese restaurant we all call Jonny’s. Delicious. I’ll buy.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

No one wants to discuss anything with someone trolling like you are. You stalk me and post on every thread I post on. I’m in your head. Playing you like a fool and you don’t even know it. 😂

boss8
JV Team

Post by boss8 »

Is there a way to create a private, invite-only chat with only the people who actually want to discuss SE Ohio HS football? I'd be down for that.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

boss8 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 8:20 am

Is there a way to create a private, invite-only chat with only the people who actually want to discuss SE Ohio HS football? I'd be down for that.
Just start an email group. That way no one has to read the chronic complaints you jokers keep posting about what others post on here.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Count me in.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Amen. Matt really needs to get a handle on this or this site will go down like jj huddle did. It’s the same people who go from topic to topic and degrade and insult people who don’t share their opinion.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Fletchlives wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 7:51 pm
Amen. Matt really needs to get a handle on this or this site will go down like jj huddle did. It’s the same people who go from topic to topic and degrade and insult people who don’t share their opinion.
And gawd forbid anyone promote their team and then have them lose. That’s a cardinal sin to some on here apparently. Probably should just ban everyone who anyone complains about and then the three or four chronically butt hurt cry babies can have the site to themselves 😂

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:00 pm

And gawd forbid anyone promote their team and then have them lose. That’s a cardinal sin to some on here apparently. Probably should just ban everyone who anyone complains about and then the three or four chronically butt hurt cry babies can have the site to themselves 😂
Case and point !!

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Fletchlives wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:32 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:00 pm

Case and point !!
Ditto. 😂

Skyrocket
Riding the Bench

Post by Skyrocket »

EasternDspy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:56 am Fort Frye still wins 7-8 games this year. Fort Qb is special. Morganstern going to play WR.
Who will be there running backs ?

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Now that Ironton is going independent I think they would be a great pickup for Fort Frye. Wheelersburg would be another one if they can’t get Ironton.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Skyrocket wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:23 am
EasternDspy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:56 am Fort Frye still wins 7-8 games this year. Fort Qb is special. Morganstern going to play WR.
Who will be there running backs ?
Riddle who started some games last year. Some of the JV kids will step up.

Return to “Football”