Ironton - 3rd Annual Tri-State/All Ohio Showcase 13 May

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Ironton - 3rd Annual Tri-State/All Ohio Showcase 13 May

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

osu 77 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:29 am I have never seen a bunch of people complain about and event for kids!
I agree, especially something for the entire area not just Ironton.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Sounds like a great event.

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

XandOs wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:04 pm
irontonwizard wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:23 pm I’m curious to what other recruiting services was at this camp besides our local one EA365 sports? Those guys don’t get enough credit because they are the pipeline getting the kids looked at the most around here as well as bring the exposure for kids to want to come Ironton. The Pendletons do a good job too, but I never see EA365 sports get any credit. Way to go guys!
I don’t see too many guys from around our area represented by that group getting D1 scholarships besides the kids from Ironton. 🤔

Carrico, Carter, Duncan and those guys that are ITOWN boys had scholarships before that group moved back to the area. I think it’s the program personally. Seems to only be happening for Ironton kids and I think there are a lot of good players in the area.
Wow! So you don’t believe EA365Sports has anything to do with getting these kids looked at? Yes playing for Ironton and the Pendletons do put in work too, but I feel like the guys at EA365Sports don’t get any credit. Those guys got connections too.

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:57 am
irontonwizard wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:23 pm I’m curious to what other recruiting services was at this camp besides our local one EA365 sports? Those guys don’t get enough credit because they are the pipeline getting the kids looked at the most around here as well as bring the exposure for kids to want to come Ironton. The Pendletons do a good job too, but I never see EA365 sports get any credit. Way to go guys!
247Sports, ON3, Catapult, Scouting Ohio, Prep Redzone, PGB, MADA and Gamebreaker were there as well.
Thanks for the information. You definitely know it all when it comes to our Tigers.
Go Tigers!

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

It was a great event. There were several up and coming freshman that got to line up against the big boys and try their best at covering them or getting around them. I seen a bunch of smiles and memories made. Win win situation for every single kid who showed up. Thanks Coach Pendleton and 247 sports etc 👍🏻👍🏻

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

BigSpoon wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:25 am It was a great event. There were several up and coming freshman that got to line up against the big boys and try their best at covering them or getting around them. I seen a bunch of smiles and memories made. Win win situation for every single kid who showed up. Thanks Coach Pendleton and 247 sports etc 👍🏻👍🏻
That’s great! Who are the freshmen that were impressive, don’t know any of them. Curious to what we have coming up.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

irontonwizard wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:55 am
BigSpoon wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:25 am It was a great event. There were several up and coming freshman that got to line up against the big boys and try their best at covering them or getting around them. I seen a bunch of smiles and memories made. Win win situation for every single kid who showed up. Thanks Coach Pendleton and 247 sports etc 👍🏻👍🏻
That’s great! Who are the freshmen that were impressive, don’t know any of them. Curious to what we have coming up.
The upcoming Freshman class is loaded and has the potential to be one of the best classes, like this years Senior class. Kayden Edwards has the potential to be one of the best QB’s to come out of Ironton in my opinion, he’s a duel threat and can throw the ball deep, great arm and vision.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:35 am
irontonwizard wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:55 am
The upcoming Freshman class is loaded and has the potential to be one of the best classes, like this years Senior class. Kayden Edwards has the potential to be one of the best QB’s to come out of Ironton in my opinion, he’s a duel threat and can throw the ball deep, great arm and vision.

What little bit of VID i can find on him is IMPRESSIVE!!!

Return to “Football”