Tiger/Tomcat Enviers Meet Here

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Tiger/Tomcat Enviers Meet Here

Post by Tomcat Queen »

With all the haters stalking the Ironton and Trimble threads I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for those people to really let it all out with no holds barred. It’s understandable with the tremendous amount of success both programs have enjoyed that there is a lot of animosity towards us. So after doing as much bashing as they can muster on here maybe they can learn to resist the urge to hate us simply because they ain’t us. But if not they can keep on bashing on here. Now, take a deep breath and let the hatred fly.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Re: Tiger/Tomcat Enviers Meet Here

Post by Boston Creampuff »

I HATE TREMBLE. Dont have much beef with them Tigers even though they beat us in the playoffs once. Tremble people are inbred cornbeef eaters. Tomcat Queen should change her name to WELFARE QUEEN. Seen her in Walmart with them food stamps hanging out of her asspockets.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Boston Creampuff wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:12 pm I HATE TREMBLE. Dont have much beef with them Tigers even though they beat us in the playoffs once. Tremble people are inbred cornbeef eaters. Tomcat Queen should change her name to WELFARE QUEEN. Seen her in Walmart with them food stamps hanging out of her asspockets.
Hey bud, I haven’t used “food-stamps” since just after I got out of prison for embezzling money from my employer. And I’m not ashamed of it either. So you might want to come up with something more offensive to insult me with.

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

This must really make you feel important

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

I’ll just start this off by saying this thread is dumb, but so is the poster who started it. Trimble is pretty irrelevant if we are being completely honest. You came onto the Ironton post and wanted to compare, you want an ally. Newsflash, Trimble isn’t, hasn’t and will never be on the level of Ironton. No need to try and piggy back on Ironton’s coat tails, nobody cares about Trimble. The fact that you want to recruit Ironton posters to come and support your fight against anyone who critiques Trimble is embarrassing, you should delete your account.

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:49 pm With all the haters stalking the Ironton and Trimble threads I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for those people to really let it all out with no holds barred. It’s understandable with the tremendous amount of success both programs have enjoyed that there is a lot of animosity towards us. So after doing as much bashing as they can muster on here maybe they can learn to resist the urge to hate us simply because they ain’t us. But if not they can keep on bashing on here. Now, take a deep breath and let the hatred fly.
No offense but no one is worried about Trimble enough to spewed hatred towards them. Nice try in trying to make yourself relevant but it’s just Trimble nothing special.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Glad to see some of you venting your anger on this thread. That’s the purpose of it. You’re welcome.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Eagles gonna “beat the brakes off” of Thimble again this year. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”