Morgan joining the Twin State League? Other expansion?

teach1coach2
All State

Re: Morgan joining the Twin State League? Other expansion?

Post by teach1coach2 »

PS. Meadowbrook, Coshocton, and River View were informed how the schedule for each sport was going to be including the mandatory 2 cross over football games before the MVL approved them or the Boards of Ed for those 3 schools approved it.

Crooksville plays Morgan and Philo in mandatory cross over games in 2024. Crooksville would schedule those teams even if it was not mandatory.

Just for ...............
In the Coshocton out, Buckeye Trail in option, I would guess BT cross overs would be Morgan and Cambridge.

1gcfan
Riding the Bench

Post by 1gcfan »

Good athletes run in cycles at most smaller schools except the MAC! Crooksville has had its share of outstanding athletes and who is to say it won't happen again in the future.

Play60Football
Riding the Bench

Post by Play60Football »

1gcfan wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:52 pm Good athletes run in cycles at most smaller schools except the MAC! Crooksville has had its share of outstanding athletes and who is to say it won't happen again in the future.
I agree that talent going in cycles happens all the time. Coaching and other things come into play there as well (West M comes to mind honestly, great coach and great talent influx at the same time). But for Crooksville they seem to have had a down swing in athletes able to compete with schools 100-200-300 more kids than them. And also when Crooksville has had great athletes have they been able to compete with those athletes? Again it's just my opinion that if you weren't playing schools that have a hundred+ more kids then you, those "down swing" in athletes aren't as drastic. It doesn't seem to be good practice to go by the "Wait till our 5th graders get up here, we'll be back!!"

JacksonMayor
Waterboy

Post by JacksonMayor »

Let’s get the band back together

Call up GA and Marietta and Logan. Get Athens now that some of that cut and run mentality may have retired and put back together the best little league in SEO!

Whaddya say?

Jackson
Logan
GA
Marietta
Warren
Athens

Would we need to buy the rights to the SEOAL back from Hanna? I heard they trademarked it.

SEOALLivesMatter
Waterboy

Post by SEOALLivesMatter »

I’m all for it. Gitter done.

Harvey Wells
Waterboy

Post by Harvey Wells »

Rumor is athens, Meigs, Alex, Nelsonville, Trimble, belpre and Waterford were asked to join. Why is the tsl afraid of Wellston? Sad.

I understand leaving out Vinton. Who wants president combs to have any say whatsoever in your league. We just want to play better teams.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Harvey Wells wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:36 pm Rumor is athens, Meigs, Alex, Nelsonville, Trimble, belpre and Waterford were asked to join. Why is the tsl afraid of Wellston? Sad.

I understand leaving out Vinton. Who wants president combs to have any say whatsoever in your league. We just want to play better teams.
Would Wellston travel to the TSL?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Harvey Wells
Waterboy

Post by Harvey Wells »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:39 pm
Harvey Wells wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:36 pm Rumor is athens, Meigs, Alex, Nelsonville, Trimble, belpre and Waterford were asked to join. Why is the tsl afraid of Wellston? Sad.

It’s all 4 lane!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Harvey Wells wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:51 pm
noreply66 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:39 pm

It’s all 4 lane!
What about the milage?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”