Portsmouth Notre Dame - From there to here.

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Re: Portsmouth Notre Dame - From there to here.

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

The whole thing is a big ole Shite sandwich and the poor players at ND will have to take a bite. I hope ole Riverballfan1 is happy. He helped run off a decent coach and now they have a coach that they arent even proud to announce as the hire.

SWHITE2002
JV Team

Post by SWHITE2002 »

They had one candidate in mind and he wasn’t interested.

Not to mention they did a good man wrong and ran off their best booster.

ND Football is done.

Hoopster98
Freshman Team

Post by Hoopster98 »

Well the booster took his ball and went somewhere else because he wasn't getting things his way. With the events that happened I don't see the football program coming back from this and this shows money talks.

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

SWHITE2002 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:37 pm They had one candidate in mind and he wasn’t interested.

ND Football is done.
The booster was the "T" in They and to say he was ran off is at best, a very uninformed statement.
All ND alum and fans want the best for the program and school. Sometimes we disagree in how to do it and what we think.
This situation had many faults and is definitely one to learn from. This ND alum, with no namely recognition and wealthy financial status will stick with the school and kids and not let pride get in the way based on disagreements with one or two people. The school and what it stands for is bigger than that

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

I just hope your new coach isn’t scared to play us like the last one was. Anyone know if he’s a coward?

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Mission15
Riding the Bench

Post by Mission15 »

I guess football is a no go this year at ND.

Hoopster98
Freshman Team

Post by Hoopster98 »

Mission15 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:54 am I guess football is a no go this year at ND.
Details? If this isn't true, then no need to start say this.

Mission15
Riding the Bench

Post by Mission15 »

Hoopster98 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:18 am
Mission15 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:54 am I guess football is a no go this year at ND.
Details? If this isn't true, then no need to start say this.
I apologize it was more so a sarcastic comment about their lack of new related to coaching job.

Hoopster98
Freshman Team

Post by Hoopster98 »

Understand. I did see where ND finally posted it on their social media pages

markymark1969
Freshman Team

Post by markymark1969 »

Scheduled 20-minute interview with Coach Davis on the Saturday Morning Sportsline (4/29) from 9-11 a.m.

The Butcher
Waterboy

Post by The Butcher »

NOTRE DAME HIRED BUTCH DAVIS?

What a steal for a downtrodden program!

If we haven't heard a rumor by noon, we start one!
BigMo
Waterboy

Post by BigMo »

dirt_cinders wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:58 pm
SWHITE2002 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:37 pm They had one candidate in mind and he wasn’t interested.

ND Football is done.
The booster was the "T" in They and to say he was ran off is at best, a very uninformed statement.
All ND alum and fans want the best for the program and school. Sometimes we disagree in how to do it and what we think.
This situation had many faults and is definitely one to learn from. This ND alum, with no namely recognition and wealthy financial status will stick with the school and kids and not let pride get in the way based on disagreements with one or two people. The school and what it stands for is bigger than that
👏 👏 👏 👏

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Will ND’s new coach have the nads to play Reedsville Eastern again? I hope so and from what I’ve read he’s never won a game so what’s one more beat down to him anyway? :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Underb@@b01!
Waterboy

Post by Underb@@b01! »

They looked good Saturday with their first practice coach Davis was leading the charge looked to have 35-40 kids out there running plays I think they will win a alot more games then people think.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:58 pm Will ND’s new coach have the nads to play Reedsville Eastern again? I hope so and from what I’ve read he’s never won a game so what’s one more beat down to him anyway? :mrgreen:
First off, the game last season could have went either way. It was one heck of a game played by both schools. 12-7 is far from a beat down so I don’t think it will take much Nads for someone to choose to play Reedsville.

Secondly, he must have them cause Reedsville travels to ND week 3 I believe.

And lastly, this will be a totally different ND team than last year that is for sure. Whether they are better or worse who knows at this point. I also believe you really can’t go off his past record because high school football in Atlanta Georgia is structured differently than the little schools of southeast Ohio. So at this point nobody knows what’s gonna happen but sure going to be interesting watching it develop.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

BillyBob21 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:01 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:58 pm Will ND’s new coach have the nads to play Reedsville Eastern again? I hope so and from what I’ve read he’s never won a game so what’s one more beat down to him anyway? :mrgreen:
First off, the game last season could have went either way. It was one heck of a game played by both schools. 12-7 is far from a beat down so I don’t think it will take much Nads for someone to choose to play Reedsville.

And lastly, this will be a totally different ND team than last year that is for sure. Whether they are better or worse who knows at this point. I also believe you really can’t go off his past record because high school football in Atlanta Georgia is structured differently than the little schools of southeast Ohio. So at this point nobody knows what’s gonna happen but sure going to be interesting watching it develop.
Eastern gonna stomp a mud hole in they assz.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:16 pm

Assstomping and gonads. The build up for this game is monumental. 😅

Jussmypinion
Waterboy

Post by Jussmypinion »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:41 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:16 pm

Assstomping and gonads. The build up for this game is monumental. 😅
Where will The Titans play their home games this season? Portsmouth facilities are nice but they now have a turf house so I'm not sure if using their facilities is an option now. I'm hearing Spartan is on its last leg.

Underb@@b01!
Waterboy

Post by Underb@@b01! »

The buzz seems good coach seems to be getting kids excited at a grad party I heard some kids from Portsmouth talking about their interest in working with a nfl player. Might get some transfers in due to his name

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Underb@@b01! wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:15 pm The buzz seems good coach seems to be getting kids excited at a grad party I heard some kids from Portsmouth talking about their interest in working with a nfl player. Might get some transfers in due to his name
Do those players know his record is 0-17? :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”