2023 interview with Jt. Kitna Lakota East

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

2023 interview with Jt. Kitna Lakota East

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Name Jt. Kitna

School: Lakota East (Transfer 2023) will be his first season with the school.

Class: 2025

Positions played: Quarterback

What will you miss most about the Class of 2023?
I’m new to Lakota, but I’ve already made some connections with seniors, and it seems like they had some playmakers and some good culture guys.

What were the high and low points of the season?

For me in Texas, we had some highs and lows. The best high was crafting a game-winning drive to finish the season.

Who was the best player? You went up against him last season; which team did he play for, and what made him so good?
Oh, definitely, Kevin Allen DT He played at Everman High School he was a game wrecker; he was everywhere, making every play, and never was out of the game. He would line up in a 3-technique and reach OZ going the other way.

Who was the best team you faced last season, and what made them so good?
The best team was probably Lone Star because they were so disciplined at every position that everyone knew exactly who their Jon was, and they capitalized on big plays.

Which game from last season will you remember the most? Explain.
Game I’ll mostly remember is that last game vs Arlington Seguin drew up a play in the dirt threw a game winning corner while getting hit

Looking back at all of the road games you played, which stadium did you enjoy playing at the most? Explain.
The best stadium was the Star in Frisco, the Cowboys' practice facility.

What goals had you set for yourself entering the 2023 season? Did you achieve those goals?
I want to help lead this team to the playoffs while having 30+ TDs.

After all of the practices leading up to the first game, what are the biggest goals you have set for your team?
The team must focus before the first game on getting bigger and stronger, building mental toughness, and getting our system in place.

What did you learn most about yourself that you will use to become a better player this season?
I learned and am still learning how to use my feet and the rhythm of the drop to make reads and throws more efficient.

Can you share with the readers any colleges that have been recruiting you?
All the colleges that have been offered are Houston Baylor, UAB, UTSA, Duke, Pitt, Texas Tech, and UNT.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: 2023 interview with Jt. Kitna Lakota East

Post by VetteMan »

If Kitna is only a 9th or 10th grader, that's a pretty impressive list of Schools that have offered him. Not a bad goal that he has set for Lakota East as well, lead your team to the playoffs plus throw 30 touchdown passes.

Return to “Football”