irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Re: 2023 Ironton Tigers

Post by irontonwizard »

RBH23 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:26 am
Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:41 pm
RBH23 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:36 pm

Another recruit? I’m shocked!

So which school did Ironton pilfer him from?

I am convinced you wake up extra early and stay up late just hate all the time. I’ve seen numerous posts from you complaining so much abt a team that isn’t even yours. Clearly whatever you say isn’t going to change anyone’s perspective when everyone has their mind made up
The old “hate” comment…

When I was growing up in Burg, Ironton was truly the powerhouse program, and we all knew it. Some amazing teams and athletes. During those year, I became friends with many from Ironton. Had a college roommate from Ironton, befriended and tutored one of Ironton’s top running backs, played in a 3on3 bball tournament with two of the top Ironton fball players of all time, played intramural softball with Ironton grads… hell, I’ve spent more time in Ironton than some of the current players on the football team! :)

I also cheered for Ironton teams in the past: the bball team that played NCH, Pendleton’s first two title games against Kirtland. I have even praised Pendleton for the job he did his first years turning the program around.

But then I came across some of the kool-aid drinkers on this site. Even the slightest critique results in these kool-aid drinkers throwing out the “hate” and “jealous” comments. No room for debate. No room to ask an obvious question. And worse, no room for any truth that could possibly make Ironton’s god appear human.

So I mostly tossed out any real topics to discuss. Best to just mock the silliness of the kool-aid drinkers. May not wake any of them up, but entertaining trying to do so.
I must say, these is very well said. And I agree with it for the most part.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

TigerBob wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:08 pm Feel bad for RBH when he hears the latest news
He should already feel embarrassed for hating & pocket watching. Old sour raisin. 😂

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Calvin wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:52 am So, how is the recruiting war going between Ironton and Burg? :mrgreen:
Burgs only made it outta their own region like 3 times in the last 15 years or so. They are Great Value/Bargain bin Ironton.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

RBH23 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:36 pm

Another recruit? I’m shocked!

So which school did Ironton pilfer him from?

I am convinced you wake up extra early and stay up late just hate all the time. I’ve seen numerous posts from you complaining so much abt a team that isn’t even yours. Clearly whatever you say isn’t going to change anyone’s perspective when everyone has their mind made up
The old “hate” comment…

When I was growing up in Burg, Ironton was truly the powerhouse program, and we all knew it. Some amazing teams and athletes. During those year, I became friends with many from Ironton. Had a college roommate from Ironton, befriended and tutored one of Ironton’s top running backs, played in a 3on3 bball tournament with two of the top Ironton fball players of all time, played intramural softball with Ironton grads… hell, I’ve spent more time in Ironton than some of the current players on the football team! :)

I also cheered for Ironton teams in the past: the bball team that played NCH, Pendleton’s first two title games against Kirtland. I have even praised Pendleton for the job he did his first years turning the program around.

But then I came across some of the kool-aid drinkers on this site. Even the slightest critique results in these kool-aid drinkers throwing out the “hate” and “jealous” comments. No room for debate. No room to ask an obvious question. And worse, no room for any truth that could possibly make Ironton’s god appear human.

So I mostly tossed out any real topics to discuss. Best to just mock the silliness of the kool-aid drinkers. May not wake any of them up, but entertaining trying to do so.
"When you were growing up" is irrelevant old head. Nobody cares about "your day." 👈😂

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:45 pm

The old “hate” comment…

"When you were growing up" is irrelevant old head. Nobody cares about "your day." 👈😂
“Nobody cares”… yet you not only read what I posted, you commented on it. LOL!!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

TigerBob wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:08 pm Feel bad for RBH when he hears the latest news
OMG, I just heard from my man, WOW is all I can say.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

RBH23 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:53 pm
BTWNTHE__ wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:45 pm

The old “hate” comment…

“Nobody cares”… yet you not only read what I posted, you commented on it. LOL!!
Still true.
And burg is great value Ironton. lol 🤷‍♂️

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:57 pm
Tears on tears on tears. And this isn’t even the rumors, just the confirmed one I know.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

TigerBob wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:49 pm
Tears on tears on tears. And this isn’t even the rumors, just the confirmed one I know.
Yes, I confirmed it tonight with my man, what a pickup is all I can say. If you want to be the best, play with and for the best. 😳

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Since it is confirmed. Fill the rest of us in. Who is it?

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Please Please,we gotta know! :o

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Heard Ironton just got JG. Those Lawrence County boys making moves!*

LockHerUp
Freshman Team

Post by LockHerUp »

Forgive my ignorance, but who/what is 'JG" ?

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

lol 😂 let me know what poor Ironton kid he’s gonna take the position for… might be able to get him some nil money in Ashland 😂

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

mustard wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:03 pm lol 😂 let me know what poor Ironton kid he’s gonna take the position for… might be able to get him some nil money in Ashland 😂
Burg best get a cooler campaign. Only being able to make it outta ya own region 3 times in the last 15 years or so looks bad.

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:18 pm
mustard wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:03 pm lol 😂 let me know what poor Ironton kid he’s gonna take the position for… might be able to get him some nil money in Ashland 😂
Burg best get a cooler campaign. Only being able to make it outta ya own region 3 times in the last 15 years or so looks bad.
:D
who cares about burg or Ironton both act like they special winning games with other teams players…

bush league hacks

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

art_vandelay wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:00 pm Heard Ironton just got JG. Those Lawrence County boys making moves!*
Yes indeed JG

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:18 pm
Account number....what...at least 150?

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

W
O
W—

Return to “Football”