BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Re: 2023 Ironton Tigers

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

irontonwizard wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:18 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:49 pm
XandOs wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:50 pm

IrontonWizard,

Either A. Part of the old coaching staff that couldn’t get it done here.

Or B. Disgruntled parent of a player that thought his kid should have went D1.

Still trying to figure it out. Give me some time.
I’m beginning to think the same thing XandOs
You’re wrong too! It would be like me saying you’re a staff member right now or a family member of one. All I did was state a fact that burg does well in most of the sports. Just because I don’t say we are the best doesn’t mean I’m an ole timer staff or a disgruntled parent but think what you all want because I will not let you keyboard warriors scare me.
Go Fighting Tigers
I seen where Holden hit the portal back to wright state cause he couldn't hang in columbus.

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

We thought we had a deal to play Ironton but then they said they thought we had turf and since we don’t it’s a deal breaker. But I think they scared of our offense if truth be known.

I know, I was D1 fellas
irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

*D1* wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:45 pm We thought we had a deal to play Ironton but then they said they thought we had turf and since we don’t it’s a deal breaker. But I think they scared of our offense if truth be known.
Really? What team?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations to QB Bailey Thacker on receiving his first D1 offer from Saint Francis University with many more to follow as the year goes by.

Go Fighting Tigers…..

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:54 pm Congratulations to QB Bailey Thacker on receiving his first D1 offer from Saint Francis University with many more to follow as the year goes by.

Go Fighting Tigers…..
Good school.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

BigBlueNation wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:03 am
wobycat wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:09 am
BigSpoon wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:03 am

Lintz headed back home and rumors are, it was too hard! Not everyone is built for whats going on at Ironton.
I guarantee it wasn’t hard for him. Kid is a tremendous athlete and student.
Exactly 💯. Had nothing to do with being hard.
He is a tremendous athlete and student but he is a better youngman.
Kids don't owe any of us reasons why. Transfer. Dont transfer. Etc etc. None of our business why. They represent the school they decide they want to represent. Kickin dirt on a kid, family, or program for doing that is lame old sourpuss hatin busy body behavior. Buncha small town big mouths that have never been taught why not minding ya business can cause ya issues imo. Lol

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

BigSpoon wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:03 am
Bfan99 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:54 pm :)

Rumors about kids leaving and switching to Ironton happens about everyday, I’ll believe it when the the roster comes out in Aug. I noticed Lintz was not at the 7v7 last week and just heard he might be switching back to NW.
Lintz headed back home and rumors are, it was too hard! Not everyone is built for whats going on at Ironton.
Hes definitely a stud! Thats just what im hearing from some other kids on why he left.

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:17 pm

Kids don't owe any of us reasons why. Transfer. Dont transfer. Etc etc. None of our business why. They represent the school they decide they want to represent. Kickin dirt on a kid, family, or program for doing that is lame old sourpuss hatin busy body behavior. Buncha small town big mouths that have never been taught why not minding ya business can cause ya issues imo. Lol
Thats just what some other boys on the team are saying. He is definitely a stud. Some kids just aren’t ready for Pendleton on his coaching and expectations. There is so many battles going on for positions.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

BigSpoon wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:47 pm

Thats just what some other boys on the team are saying. He is definitely a stud. Some kids just aren’t ready for Pendleton on his coaching and expectations. There is so many battles going on for positions.
All due respect. I'm grown. I don't repeat kids gossip. Some of ya'll move funny on here.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck to the young man back at Northwest if he’s went back.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:54 pm Congratulations to QB Bailey Thacker on receiving his first D1 offer from Saint Francis University with many more to follow as the year goes by.

Go Fighting Tigers…..
Tiffan University has made an offer, congratulations Bailey.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

If the Lintz kid really did go to Ironton only for what a few weeks max then went back to Northwest and his main reason to leave was for college recruitment it isn’t going to look good that he left and went back

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:36 am If the Lintz kid really did go to Ironton only for what a few weeks max then went back to Northwest and his main reason to leave was for college recruitment it isn’t going to look good that he left and went back
Why do you think that? So, you think it is okay to leave NW to come to Ironton, but he doesn’t have choice to go back?
I thought we was for kids doing what they want and we shouldn’t judge. Or it’s not okay if they decide to leave Ironton? Just saying …

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:37 pm

Good luck to the young man back at Northwest if he’s went back.
I agree. Awesome athlete

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Ironton is ran like a college program. A very demanding schedule every single week followed up by immense competition for nearly every position. It isn’t for every one. Lintz was always the best athlete at Northwest and it wasn’t even close. He wasn’t at Ironton. The daily schedule at Ironton was night and day different than what he faced at Northwest.

Best of luck to the young man as he heads back to Northwest. They definitely need him with all the scheduling uproar they’re currently facing.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:11 pm

Go Fighting Tigers…..
QB Bailey Thacker is starting to pickup those offers now.

Saint Francis University
Tiffin University
Notre Dame College
Northwood University

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

irontonwizard wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:53 am
Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:36 am If the Lintz kid really did go to Ironton only for what a few weeks max then went back to Northwest and his main reason to leave was for college recruitment it isn’t going to look good that he left and went back
Why do you think that? So, you think it is okay to leave NW to come to Ironton, but he doesn’t have choice to go back?
I thought we was for kids doing what they want and we shouldn’t judge. Or it’s not okay if they decide to leave Ironton? Just saying …
If that’s his decision is to go back home where he feels better suited than so be it. I am not ridiculing him for leaving to and from, just in the aspect that he wants to prepare himself for the next level i think some college coaches may view it as a negative, some may not even care at all about it

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:05 pm
If that’s his decision is to go back home where he feels better suited than so be it. I am not ridiculing him for leaving to and from, just in the aspect that he wants to prepare himself for the next level i think some college coaches may view it as a negative, some may not even care at all about it
Or maybe they thought it was negative for him to move in the first place. Or maybe he didn’t fit in with the other kids. Or maybe he just wanted to be back with his old team. Or maybe he don’t want to go to college now.

I guarantee he would of not had any problem with the work outs.

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

wobycat wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:16 pm
Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:05 pm

Or maybe they thought it was negative for him to move in the first place. Or maybe he didn’t fit in with the other kids. Or maybe he just wanted to be back with his old team. Or maybe he don’t want to go to college now.

I guarantee he would of not had any problem with the work outs.
Any of those are possibilities, maybe it was hard on his family, maybe he did not mesh well with the coaches, he missed the guys he has always played with, or he realized the grass ain’t always greener on the other side, etc. he is a kid and very talented athlete.

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:33 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:11 pm

Go Fighting Tigers…..
QB Bailey Thacker is starting to pickup those offers now.

Saint Francis University
Tiffin University
Notre Dame College
Northwood University
That’s great! Bravo to Coach Pendleton and EA365 sports.

Return to “Football”