2023 Ironton Tigers

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Re: 2023 Ironton Tigers

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Rumor has it that coach P bought an entire apartment complex in Ironton. When one becomes vacant that’s when he recruits a new student from another school. I guess the apartment Felder had is now the one for the Northwest kid. The rumor was started by me, just now on here. But I’m sure there’s probably some truth to it honestly.

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:08 am
Bfan99 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:13 am It’s hard for me to hate on a coach and program like Ironton. Do they win with transfers? Yes, but Ironton develops the homegrown kids as well. Drive by the stadium after 3pm everyday and you can see 20-50 football players working out on their own. Ironton takes above average players and puts them in front of college coaches by using his connections that other coaches in the area don’t have. Every college program has to filter from thousands of talented athletes that want to come but Ironton promotes and gets kids in the front of the line. 10 seniors in the 2023 class all have received some kind of offer for the the next level. What other school in Ohio can say that? Already this year Ironton has 6-10 kids doing college visits ranging from sophomore to upcoming seniors, That’s why the parents and kids switch to a school like Ironton. They all want that free 100k scholarship.
Bingo
Interesting cause to my knowledge only Carrico and Perkins received full rides... every other player is PAYING to play... which is awesome but don't just bold face LIE about the free education at 100k because this just is not happening

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Yup. Those scholarships that Carter, Keyes, Martin, Salyers signed were just the librul media trying to lie to you, as usual.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Tiger Clan is building a new complex. Rents are as follows:

5 Star: Free plus all utilities
4 star: Free
3 star: $100 monthly, no security deposit
2 star: first and last month rent waived
No Star: no security deposit with proof of recruitment

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

TigerBob wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:20 pm Tiger Clan is building a new complex. Rents are as follows:

5 Star: Free plus all utilities
4 star: Free
3 star: $100 monthly, no security deposit
2 star: first and last month rent waived
No Star: no security deposit with proof of recruitment
😂😂😂

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

TigerBob wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:17 pm Yup. Those scholarships that Carter, Keyes, Martin, Salyers signed were just the librul media trying to lie to you, as usual.
preferred walkons and and academic scholarships are NOT Full Ride Athletic Scholarships no matter how much you say it is SMH

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Never seen so many haters and cry babies on one thread.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

osu 77 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:39 am Never seen so many haters and cry babies on one thread.
It’s the same on the Trimble threads. I guess everyone loves to hate on the teams they can’t beat. I always say, don’t hate us just because you ain’t us. But haters gonna hate. Sad really.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:23 am
osu 77 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:39 am Never seen so many haters and cry babies on one thread.
It’s the same on the Trimble threads. I guess everyone loves to hate on the teams they can’t beat. I always say, don’t hate us just because you ain’t us. But haters gonna hate. Sad really.
Oh good lord…

The millennial generation attitude on display. Say something critical or negative and the millennial mentality shows up to call you a “hater”. LMAO!!

I promise you Burg is not jealous of Ironton or Trimble. Sorry to bust your inflated bubble.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:32 am
Oh good lord…

The millennial generation attitude on display. Say something critical or negative and the millennial mentality shows up to call you a “hater”. LMAO!!

I promise you Burg is not jealous of Ironton or Trimble. Sorry to bust your inflated bubble.
And yet here you are posting negativity on an Ironton thread. Like I said, haters gonna hate, especially on the best.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:16 am

Oh good lord…

And yet here you are posting negativity on an Ironton thread. Like I said, haters gonna hate, especially on the best.
Because I posted something negative. Or maybe you can’t handle the truth about Ironton, that despite all of the talent (more than all D5 schools combined) they still have not won a state title in any sport since 1989. No end to that drought in the foreseeable future.

Meanwhile, Burg has two softball titles, three baseball titles, and a football title during that time.

You see, to be the best, you have to win the last game of the year. Can’t qualify as the best of you lose that game. Again, sorry to bust your bubble.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:46 am

Oh good lord…

Because I posted something negative. Or maybe you can’t handle the truth about Ironton, that despite all of the talent (more than all D5 schools combined) they still have not won a state title in any sport since 1989. No end to that drought in the foreseeable future.

Meanwhile, Burg has two softball titles, three baseball titles, and a football title during that time.

You see, to be the best, you have to win the last game of the year. Can’t qualify as the best of you lose that game. Again, sorry to bust your bubble.
And yet once again you continue to post negativity on an Ironton thread. It’s like an ex-boyfriend that got dumped but still stalks and makes negative comments about the girl on social. What is it that you envy and hate most about the Tigers? I’m curious because when I ask that question to Trimble haters/stalkers they struggle to put into words what they most hate. Which is as much admiration as it is hate though they’ll never admit that.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Oh good lord…

I think this site is an example of how great our nation is. This site affords someone as trucculant and polished and refined as me the opportunity to interact with knuckle dragging ignoramuses like yourself. No offense of course.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

Oh good lord…

:lol: its only negative cause thats how ironton fans react. they dont believe the coach is out there roping them in.. :lol: :lol: they a little touchy on the subject

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

mustard wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:14 pm

Oh good lord…

:lol: its only negative cause thats how ironton fans react. they dont believe the coach is out there roping them in.. :lol: :lol: they a little touchy on the subject
So it’s the coach you despise. Well at least you admit it. And it’s good that you don’t hold a grudge against the players that want to be in a better situation. So that’s a good thing.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Howard Cosell wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:13 pm

Oh good lord…

I think this site is an example of how great our nation is. This site affords someone as trucculant and polished and refined as me the opportunity to interact with knuckle dragging ignoramuses like yourself. No offense of course.
Another millennial trait. Can’t win the debate and have nothing intelligent to say, so resort to personal insults in an attempt to make yourself feel better. LMAO!!

I get it. Burg is the best academic school in the area, with the best athletic program in the area. The facts and truth of that hurt some, and obviously you. Sorry to ruin your day.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:26 pm

So it’s the coach you despise. Well at least you admit it. And it’s good that you don’t hold a grudge against the players that want to be in a better situation. So that’s a good thing.
I have nothing against Pendleton. I thought his antics at the end of the Coal Grove game were silly, but other than that, I think he’s done great for Ironton. Their program was a steaming pile of 💩 before he took over.

However, he still has a lot to learn on the coaching front. Has lost games that he should never have lost and has been blown out despite superior talent. But on the positive side, he’s still young. Still has time to improve on his craft.

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

:lol: heck no... i say open season on all players..no my points are directed at ironton fans and fans alike...

get whatever playa you want i say....but dont brag up your wins like they are great achievments when you got an all star team

and for franks sake dont act like players aint gettin recruited when the evidence would put oj simpson in jail.. :lol:

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:47 pm

I have nothing against Pendleton. I thought his antics at the end of the Coal Grove game were silly, but other than that, I think he’s done great for Ironton. Their program was a steaming pile of 💩 before he took over.

However, he still has a lot to learn on the coaching front. Has lost games that he should never have lost and has been blown out despite superior talent. But on the positive side, he’s still young. Still has time to improve on his craft.
And hopefully for you you are young enough to learn not to be so hateful and envious. I think a good start would be to stop the stalking and the incessant passive aggressive posts on every Ironton thread. It reminds me of the Trimble haters who inundate Trimble threads with their hateful posts.

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:53 pm
RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:47 pm

And hopefully for you you are young enough to learn not to be so hateful and envious. I think a good start would be to stop the stalking and the incessant passive aggressive posts on every Ironton thread. It reminds me of the Trimble haters who inundate Trimble threads with their hateful posts.
:lol: :lol:

words of rebuke from the guy who has a tagline you beat us because your lucky or you cheated :lol: :lol:

ill pass on your advice bro

Return to “Football”