2023 Ironton Tigers

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: 2023 Ironton Tigers

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I’ve been thinking about going to Tennessee on the 8th to watch Ironton in the 7 on 7, anyone else going?

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

mustard wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:58 am
BTWNTHE__ wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:56 pm
mustard wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:47 pm

:lol: its the only way arnton can win….with other team players…that’s why fans get on here after a few rounds at the auger in and brag about who the next pickup is. :lol:
And apparently burg cant win, coach, or recruit. - cause 👉 "only made it outta their region 3 times in about the last 15 years." 👈 👀🤷‍♂️😂
:lol: not a burg fan :lol:

and both teams wouldn't smell the region if they didnt have other playas from other schools....

only reason arnton has gotten out is because of their great recruiting..... which is great .... just dont post like you got some amazing program built on integrity... :lol:

dont make comebacks on here about burg to make you feel good about ... just embrace your ride.. :lol:
So basically, Burg cant coach, develop or recruit....because 3x outta ya own region in going on almost 2 decades. 👈😂

Thats bad.

Its a drought in ed millers house. 😂

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:04 pm

And apparently burg cant win, coach, or recruit. - cause 👉 "only made it outta their region 3 times in about the last 15 years." 👈 👀🤷‍♂️😂

and both teams wouldn't smell the region if they didnt have other playas from other schools....

only reason arnton has gotten out is because of their great recruiting..... which is great .... just dont post like you got some amazing program built on integrity... :lol:

dont make comebacks on here about burg to make you feel good about ... just embrace your ride.. :lol:
So basically, Burg cant coach, develop or recruit....because 3x outta ya own region in going on almost 2 decades. 👈😂

Thats bad.

Drought?

XandOs
Varsity

Post by XandOs »

irontonwizard wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:51 am
TigerBob wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:46 am Also, Ironton has 3 regional titles over the past 15 years. Which is a lot, really. Regional titles aren’t easy to win.
That’s impressive for sure. How many does Burg have in football? I will have to say the Burg has a lot more regional and state championships than we do at Ironton when it comes to all sports combine.

IrontonWizard,

Either A. Part of the old coaching staff that couldn’t get it done here.

Or B. Disgruntled parent of a player that thought his kid should have went D1.

Still trying to figure it out. Give me some time.

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

Thats bad.

😂 not a burg fan…whose ed Miller’s house 😆

RJShifko
Riding the Bench

Post by RJShifko »

This stuff about Ironton recruiting is ridiculous. It is easy to see why kids want to go play at Ironton. Coach Pendelton has built the program the right way kids are getting opportunities to go and play at the next level. They get exposure and they are given opportunities to show that they can play the game of football. Instead of mocking them and complaining coaches and schools should be trying to build their programs after the program at Ironton. We live in a society where instead of admitting that someone is doing something special we want to bash them for it and cry foul. Ironton football is special and it is fun to watch what they have built here in Southern Ohio!

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

mustard wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:53 pm

Thats bad.

😂 not a burg fan…whose ed Miller’s house 😆
Idk why burg fans would even wanna have this discussion. Lol

With burgs superior coaching they've managed to make it outta their region 3 times 5 years shy or so of two decades. 

Lotta yappin about the other guy. Not much show & prove. 

The other "guy" on the other hand - has made it outta region more times in 5 years. This just isn't the same comparison anymore. It's Ironton, Harvest Prep, then everybody else in the region if we are keepin it a stack.  Burg present day is an everybody else team. Sounds like coaching staff is surviving off nostalgia. Once the base gets over their feelings maybe they will refocus their efforts to being more than in Irontons shadow & make the necessary change that will produce more results. I bet if burg could make it outta their region once inawhile the fan base would have more to do than ride the other guys 🥜's!! 👈💯

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

XandOs wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:50 pm
TigerBob wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:46 am Also, Ironton has 3 regional titles over the past 15 years. Which is a lot, really. Regional titles aren’t easy to win.
That’s impressive for sure. How many does Burg have in football? I will have to say the Burg has a lot more regional and state championships than we do at Ironton when it comes to all sports combine.

IrontonWizard,

Just another small town talk about everybody else hatin a$$. All the same. I'm sure ya not too far off.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

IrontonWizard,

I’m beginning to think the same thing XandOs

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

RJShifko wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:01 pm This stuff about Ironton recruiting is ridiculous. It is easy to see why kids want to go play at Ironton. Coach Pendelton has built the program the right way kids are getting opportunities to go and play at the next level. They get exposure and they are given opportunities to show that they can play the game of football. Instead of mocking them and complaining coaches and schools should be trying to build their programs after the program at Ironton. We live in a society where instead of admitting that someone is doing something special we want to bash them for it and cry foul. Ironton football is special and it is fun to watch what they have built here in Southern Ohio!
Burgs kids go to Irontons camps. Lol. I think that's hilarious considering how burgs fans are on this site. Thats why Im pretty sure a lot of the burg fans on here are old head sour pusses that hate on and gossip about their neighbors all day anyways. Lol. Ol square ahh guys mad about anything & everything. 😂😂

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

IrontonWizard,

Let me help you.
A) hell no
B) nope

I’m curious what have I said that offends you. My comment about the burg is true, there is no denying they are good in most of the sports. Your comments about me would be like me saying you must be part of the Ironton staff right now or a liberal that is very sensitive.
Go Fighting Tigers!

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:49 pm

IrontonWizard,

I’m beginning to think the same thing XandOs
You’re wrong too! It would be like me saying you’re a staff member right now or a family member of one. All I did was state a fact that burg does well in most of the sports. Just because I don’t say we are the best doesn’t mean I’m an ole timer staff or a disgruntled parent but think what you all want because I will not let you keyboard warriors scare me.
Go Fighting Tigers

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

As an ole fighting tiger staff member and a disgruntled parent, if I may ask and not offend anyone. What teams should be strong this year in our region and our division?

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

irontonwizard wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:12 pm

IrontonWizard,

Let me help you.
A) hell no
B) nope

I’m curious what have I said that offends you. My comment about the burg is true, there is no denying they are good in most of the sports. Your comments about me would be like me saying you must be part of the Ironton staff right now or a liberal that is very sensitive.
Go Fighting Tigers!
Sensitive liberals huh? Meanwhile conservatives are upset a mermaid has melanin.

You southern ohio boys love melanin when it scores td for ya favorite local teams but by tuesday the pointy hats are back on huh? Smh. yea ik.

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

Bfan99 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:54 pm :)
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:34 pm
TigerBob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:21 pm This kid is not the one I was talking about. Right school though.
I know, the guy you’re talking about is a bit bigger, something like 6’4 250 or so. I never heard anything about this other kid posted until I seen it on here and tried looking him up, couldn’t find much on him. The guy you’re talking about has already enrolled at Ironton.
Rumors about kids leaving and switching to Ironton happens about everyday, I’ll believe it when the the roster comes out in Aug. I noticed Lintz was not at the 7v7 last week and just heard he might be switching back to NW.
Lintz headed back home and rumors are, it was too hard! Not everyone is built for whats going on at Ironton.

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

BigSpoon wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:03 am

I know, the guy you’re talking about is a bit bigger, something like 6’4 250 or so. I never heard anything about this other kid posted until I seen it on here and tried looking him up, couldn’t find much on him. The guy you’re talking about has already enrolled at Ironton.
Rumors about kids leaving and switching to Ironton happens about everyday, I’ll believe it when the the roster comes out in Aug. I noticed Lintz was not at the 7v7 last week and just heard he might be switching back to NW.
Lintz headed back home and rumors are, it was too hard! Not everyone is built for whats going on at Ironton.
Well I sure hate to hear that because the kid can play!

gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

Bottom line is ironton uses all tools available to be as good as possible. Apparently other schools don't. They must not want to be the best they can be. With that said with all the talent Ironton has accumulated the chance of them winning the state championship against a team north of i70 is very minimal if you look at history over the last few decades

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I guarantee it wasn’t hard for him. Kid is a tremendous athlete and student.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

wobycat wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:09 am

I guarantee it wasn’t hard for him. Kid is a tremendous athlete and student.
Exactly 💯. Had nothing to do with being hard.
He is a tremendous athlete and student but he is a better youngman.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Be warned: Michael Jackson has taken the glove off and made the statement that he be dancing on the fitty at the Tank after his team upsets the Tigers this season. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”