Ironton Vs Valley View - Getting There

FIDO
S

Re: Ironton Vs Valley View - Getting There

Post by FIDO »

:D
Last edited by FIDO on Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Post by FightingTiger99 »

kantucky wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:07 pm I don’t know why they become obsessed with other people’s post. If they’re happy, then let them read other threads. I don’t know that Cincinnati is a town that never sleeps either. I did a quick cursory look at restaurants in that area. Most close at 9 pm.

Point being, my thread, in addition to pointing out the long drive also stresses that one should allow a couple of extra hours to get there. That it also could be hairy at that time. Rush hour driving on Black Friday. Just be careful

And finally?! https://youtu.be/mIsnIt1p978
Your quick cursory look sucks. 😂😂 TONS of places in the Nati to get some good food & a drink if you wish late. TONS!! Tf was you looking for? 😂😂 Nobody cares about applebees & bob evans. Lmao
Last edited by FightingTiger99 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Post by FightingTiger99 »

FIDO wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:46 am I think the idiots making the decisions bought in to Ironton losing big to HP. The bean counters at OHSAA lost. Ironton wiĺl be in the finals and all bets are off. My only concern is if a team can take away the pass offense can the run make it happen. I think yes but they hwvent proven it against a quality team, yet! I wish the players the best. I hope the cheating coach faĺls on his a$$, again. I was at the Siders the night the cheating coach broke his leg against lv. He is a cheat and there will always be an asterisk by his name.
No aluminum foil is safe in this piece of works house. 😂🤡

SugarDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by SugarDaddy »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:24 pm
kantucky wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:01 pm I'm sure I'm going to take some heat from this...there was a reason I left for so long and probably will again. One's opinion on something might infuriate many, they get angry if you disagree with them...so ut oh...here goes..

Some things to think about....useful information you might want to, consider and keep in mind to make sure you arrive at the game on time and safely.

What in heaven's name is wrong with OHSAA? First of all, right up front...Ironton isn't 'lucky' to be in this game, the team and the coaching staff earned the right, I know they all worked very hard to make this team what it is...many sacrifices by the boys (although I'm sure some will say..Ironton cheated but whatever). Secondly, what a financial burden to many families who struggle already. Tickets are ten bucks a head for an adult, eight for a student. Plus (most or many?) schools are charging to park on their lots. Waverly charged five, luckily, I was able to dig it out of my console, I don't carry cash. I've no complaints with the job that Waverly done, it was a good experience. I appreciated their steep bleachers which easily provided unobstructed views.

Back to what's wrong with OHSAA and getting there on time safely; gas prices are so high today and this is Thanksgiving Week which will cause them to raise even higher for the Holiday. Secondly, in addition to the long distance from Ironton to Princeton, Ironton fans will be forced to take the crowded I-275 beltway during rush hour traffic, on a Friday evening.......and on BLACK FRIDAY! With all that in mind, might want to allow oneself an extra 90 minutes for possible traffic jams getting there?
2 hrs isnt a long drive. 10 bucks isnt expensive. Cincinnati traffic isnt bad. ( try DC and Houston) and.....If they cant hang stay in the holler they crawled out of and listen on iheart radio if ya hilljack address has a good wifi connection.

Adapt. Seops has a monopoly on whiny ass small towners. Whine about everything.

Truth

Return to “Football”