FF 6

Final

Congrats Cadets on a great season. State semi nothing to be ashamed of
OUCH!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Kirtland vs Fort Frye

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Fort Frye was a solid team they ran into a machine who really only knows one thing and that is playing in and usually winning a state title. The Cadets are building something special. As they continue to upgrade the non-league schedule the closer they will get to where they want to be. Winning will keep the younger kids wanting to continue the tradition and lead to bigger numbers. I for one hope to see them continue building their ship and making their area of the state even stronger.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:48 am Fort Frye was a solid team they ran into a machine who really only knows one thing and that is playing in and usually winning a state title. The Cadets are building something special. As they continue to upgrade the non-league schedule the closer they will get to where they want to be. Winning will keep the younger kids wanting to continue the tradition and lead to bigger numbers. I for one hope to see them continue building their ship and making their area of the state even stronger.
I appreciate the sentiment, but don't necessarily agree with the direction. I'm not mad at it, but I disagree with it. Fort Frye already built it and it's already special. It's a high school, not an NFL franchise. The only building I'd like to see is for more of the young men from our communities to stay in the program and get the benefits and learning experience of a great football program.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

I thought Beverly was the best team on warrens schedule?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Dundas wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:22 pm I thought Beverly was the best team on warrens schedule?
They were they made the final 4

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

And just who on Warrens schedule do you think was better.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

From a warren person, FF was the best team on our schedule and it wasn’t remotely close.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Most any team would take a final 4 appearance. FF has nothing to hang their head over

6O HORN3TS 🐝
efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Dundas wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:22 pm I thought Beverly was the best team on warrens schedule?
Of course, you meant no disrespect to Coal Run, Center Township, Churchtown, Coal Run, Lowell, Warner, Whipple, Lower Salem, or Highland Ridge.
Last edited by efarns on Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bunker Hill
Freshman Team

Post by Bunker Hill »

From this Bellaire Big Red , congratulations on a great season FF , best wishes for future success ………. to a degree 🤔🤔

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

Fort Frye forgot they had a game Saturday

Koondogger 2.1
Freshman Team

Post by Koondogger 2.1 »

ReachHigher wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:21 pm Fort Frye forgot they had a game Saturday
Seriously, I hate that they made it that far in the playoffs only to get bareassed like that. At least when Trimble made it ALL THE WAY to the finals we played in a respectable fashion. Of course with Rusty and Phil sharing the HC duties thats what one would expect.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Koondogger 2.1 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:32 am
ReachHigher wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:21 pm Fort Frye forgot they had a game Saturday
Seriously, I hate that they made it that far in the playoffs only to get bareassed like that. At least when Trimble made it ALL THE WAY to the finals we played in a respectable fashion. Of course with Rusty and Phil sharing the HC duties thats what one would expect.
Really?

0- 33= “bareassed”

3- 28= “bareassed”

OVF
Waterboy

Post by OVF »

Doesn’t matter who wins the D6 championship. The only thing that matters is FF won’t win.

Get lost you Beverly hillbillies.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

OVF wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:23 pm Doesn’t matter who wins the D6 championship. The only thing that matters is FF won’t win.

Get lost you Beverly hillbillies.
Lol, 3 total posts. Still sore about the Shenandoah game?

Return to “Football”