Ironton vs Valley View

Burgball#1
Freshman Team

Re: Ironton vs Valley View

Post by Burgball#1 »

Good luck tonight Ironton from this Burg Fan.

mackdog
Freshman Team

Post by mackdog »

Anyone in SEO not rooting for Ironton is wrong! Best of luck to the Tigers from Jackson. Bring that state title down south!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

good luck Itown from another Ironmen.

finish the job

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
SugarDaddy
JV Team

Post by SugarDaddy »

Valley View has good chance to win this. VV by 6

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Game Day baby!!

Safe travels to all, let’s take it to them Spartans.

Go Fighting Tigers……

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Good luck from Burg!! Go get that state championship and make southern Ohio proud !!! And safe travels

Burg grad 85
Bobbbbbb
Freshman Team

Post by Bobbbbbb »

mackdog wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:09 am Anyone in SEO not rooting for Ironton is wrong! Best of luck to the Tigers from Jackson. Bring that state title down south!
Guess I’m wrong…good luck VV!

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Valley View is a great program but I just don’t think they have the horses to knock off Ironton. I think Ironton wins by 2-3 scores then sets up a state final showdown with South Range that will feature two teams who simply never could get past the juggernaut known as Kirtland.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Good luck Tigers. Make SEO proud.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

go Tigers from Hocking County

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Game day. Good luck to the Tigers

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:48 pm
RBH23 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:47 pm
Blitz wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:38 pm WOW I dared to disagree with RBH23 about his assessment of VV D vs Burg D and a crap storm erupts. I don't even know who RBH23 is a fan of lol. I am sooo sorry I talked some football. RBH23 whoever he is a fan of thinks it will be a close game based on his assessment. I think Ironton wins by 2-3 touchdowns rather easily. Both of us think and at least I am rooting for Ironton (can't speak for RBH23). yet Ironton fans cry and whine and throw insults like babies..... I see why people are rooting against Ironton.... Ironton won't let anyone else root for them cause 1 or 2 people with 30 names ruin this site
Not surprised by the reaction of some on here. I expected nothing less. These fans haven’t won a title in 33 years; in any sport! They are desperate. Not use to winning. The saying “act like you’ve been there before” is tough for a fan base that hasn’t won in so long.

As for the game, if Ironton wins the turnover battle, this game could definitely get out of hand (I-town by 2-3 scores). If I were betting on the game, I would take I-town by 1-2 scores. But if I-town plays like they did against Gallia Academy, VV will win.
Courtesy of the burg fan base. A program that has only won their region 4 times since 1998 is telling us what programs are experienced with winning.

The fan base from the program that couldn't even find the end zone this season vs Ironton, is telling us which programs understand what winning is like.

The fan base of the program where Ironton handily beat every team that beat them is explaining who is use to winning.

The program that couldnt even win their own conference and got stuck looking up to a conference champ with a losing record vs OVC teams they played this season is telling us about winning.

The fan base from the program with the coaching staff that has a losing record head to head with Irontons staff is telling us about who understands how to win.

The fan base from the program that got packed up by the same team Ironton hung a running clock on the very next week, is telling everyone about wins & losses.

The fan base from the program that has watched Irontons current staff darn near win as many regional titles in 5 years as their program has won since 1998 is explaining the art of winning.

Everyone listen close. The burg fan base lecture on superior mediocrity and doing less with more is the most compelling lecture going today.
Seems like all the Ironton posters just want to talk about Wheelersburg, so let’s talk about Wheelersburg.

Wheelersburg has 8 regional titles and has two state championships in 2 trips to the finals. Ironton does indeed have more regional titles and more trips to the finals but only have the same amount of state titles. So they can get there, they just can’t finish the job.

Yes, the Burg didn’t score a TD on you this season. But I remember a stretch when they beat Ironton like a drum and they knocked out your all star team last season. Burg also has 35 SOC titles and multiple undefeated seasons. They know how to win. Everyone will have bad seasons occasionally as I’m sure you remember the Vass years when the Burg embarrassed you guys.

So a school that hasn’t won a state title in anything since 1989 and has same amount of titles as the Burg in 4 to 5 times more trips is making fun of a school that has the same amount of titles in less trips and has won numerous state titles in multiple sports.

That said, I hope Ironton wins tonight just for the good of our area sports teams.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

^^^^^^^^^^^^

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Let’s go Tigers

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Bring the title back to the OVC !

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

is this game televised streamed ???

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

This game on the radio?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:18 pm is this game televised streamed ???
You can find it on Facebook.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:18 pm is this game televised streamed ???
https://m.facebook.com/100013693212351/

Return to “Football”