Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

piratepride86
JV Team

Re: Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

Post by piratepride86 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:19 am
VetteMan wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:34 am If you are from SEO, regardless of what school you support or root for, I just can't understand why you at this stage of the season would not want any school from SEO to advance as far in the playoffs as they possibly can. Heck, I'm not from Ironton or even a fan of the Tigers, but I would still very much like to see them win a State Championship.
ReGardLess of where you are from, you are one of a vanishing group of HSFB FANS.

Im guessing you’re from SEO, & want a local team to do well and rep.

Im thrilled, its IHS, as i am an alum.

If it were any team IHS plays or any seo squad, I’d be rooting for them here in Sunny CentRal FL. If they were left standing.

Espy an OVC or SOC, school or Jackson. Tomorrow I am taking in KirtLand & Bellaire games. Because of past interactions -V- IHS i want both to Advance.

March on IronTon FighTing TiGers!!!!

It was truly astonishing how they manhandled a physical H Prep School.

They are playing at a high level of intensity & the mentality PendleTon & crew has instilled is spilling over onto the field & their personal lives as well & this athletic /competitive part of their lives will continue to serve them well as young adults.

Good Luck Ironton & THANK-YOU ALL COACHING STAFF FOR rebuilding our beloved alma mater & reinvigorating our Tri-State River City Home Town!!

#GoTgo

By the way, HAPPY 30TH Birthday Coach Trevon Pendleton!!! GIVE HIM CAKE & a BEER!!!
Exactly correct always support area teams that are advancing if you like them or not.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Yh8awinner wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:27 am
TigerBob wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:25 pm
Yh8awinner wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:09 pm

No they don't. These kids didn't grow up together and it won't mean as much.
Username checks out - You hate a winner.
No, I just hate cheaters 🤷
Awww sorry little buddy. Could I direct you to the basketball forum?

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

Running clock! 😂

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

Giorgio Tsoukalous wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:03 pm This Ironton team very much resembles the 2017 Wheelersburg team. Great defense, balanced offense, great receiver/QB combo, and lots of team speed. This team is a D5 juggernaut with a legit shot at bringing another state title to southeastern ohio.
You mad bro? 😂 salty af!

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

BigSpoon wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:40 am Running clock! 😂
That by no means define who we are. No excuses tho, You guys were flat out better last night! My grandpa always used to say,”it ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun!”

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Pinwheel wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:01 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:32 pm Once again a Southeastern team getting screwed on travel time. The OH$AA knows that Ironton, like Burg will bring the whole town wherever it’s played.

The only bad thing is local people would probably travel to Chillicothe to watch this game but probably not Cincinnati.

Just like Nelsonville for Burg-HP was given to Nelsonville to take care of someone there by the OH$AA same can probably be said for Princeton in that they were guaranteed a game.

The good ol’ boy club strikes again.

Last week you said burg fans wouldn't "and they didn't ' travel to nelsonville ,and now you say they will travel anywhere? I'm confused.

Ironton didn't come close to filling Waverly and I'm thinking their seating isn't over 3 ?
Isn't it ironic that people are complaining about where this game is played when the very same people told the Burg to suck it up when people complained about driving to Nelsonville. And I guarantee Burg would have have had a much bigger crowd if that game had been played at Waverly. That drive to NY is not only long, it's also dangerous, especially in a pouring rain.
Last edited by Burg_Grad_77 on Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:53 pm
wobycat wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:40 pm Harvest preps game plan was awful. Hopefully this puts to bed how good their so called coaches were. A bunch of hype. Ironton smartly took advantage.
The more Perkins dominated, the less help the corners got. To leave him 1 on 1 on 3rd and goal from the 20 is so bad.
Yeah, unless you have a shut down corner, it’s basically ego because Perkins will win that matchup every time.

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Southeast teams always seem to get hammered on travel.

If Fort Frye wins tonight, next game is at South Range high school (147 miles) vs. either Kirtland (85 miles), or Mogadore (39 miles).

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

And who would the cheaters be?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

piratepride86 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:00 am
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:19 am
VetteMan wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:34 am If you are from SEO, regardless of what school you support or root for, I just can't understand why you at this stage of the season would not want any school from SEO to advance as far in the playoffs as they possibly can. Heck, I'm not from Ironton or even a fan of the Tigers, but I would still very much like to see them win a State Championship.
ReGardLess of where you are from, you are one of a vanishing group of HSFB FANS.

Im guessing you’re from SEO, & want a local team to do well and rep.

Im thrilled, its IHS, as i am an alum.

If it were any team IHS plays or any seo squad, I’d be rooting for them here in Sunny CentRal FL. If they were left standing.

Espy an OVC or SOC, school or Jackson. Tomorrow I am taking in KirtLand & Bellaire games. Because of past interactions -V- IHS i want both to Advance.

March on IronTon FighTing TiGers!!!!

It was truly astonishing how they manhandled a physical H Prep School.

They are playing at a high level of intensity & the mentality PendleTon & crew has instilled is spilling over onto the field & their personal lives as well & this athletic /competitive part of their lives will continue to serve them well as young adults.

Good Luck Ironton & THANK-YOU ALL COACHING STAFF FOR rebuilding our beloved alma mater & reinvigorating our Tri-State River City Home Town!!

#GoTgo

By the way, HAPPY 30TH Birthday Coach Trevon Pendleton!!! GIVE HIM CAKE & a BEER!!!
Exactly correct always support area teams that are advancing if you like them or not.
My father and I followed Valley during their playoff runs after the Burg was knocked out of the playoffs. We also followed West during theirs and Portsmouth and Green during their runs. I hope Ironton wins another title as well.

okaybro69012
Waterboy

Post by okaybro69012 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:41 pm WhaddaYa Think?

#GoTgo
I think the only reason Ironton is good is because 4 key players. Ja keys, Trevor carter, Ty Perkins, and tayden carpenter. These guys are threats.

inOVCsider
Riding the Bench

Post by inOVCsider »

After the season is over do you think Pendleton will let #3 leave his basement? Since he kidnapped him and made him enroll at Ironton, it would only be fair to let him make his own choices after the season ends 🙄. Have any of the people hating on "the transfers" never left one job for another for better pay, better hours, better boss? The state allows it and they seemed to have followed the rules, GET OVER IT.

Lets go back 25 years. Ironton's quarterback might not be where he is if not for a transfer. His dad left Symmes Valley to come to Ironton. I have no idea why he did it, but if stays at SV, its possible his son would not be in orange and black today. It is comical to read all of the hate over this issue. The haters will not admit it but jealousy is what fuels the fire.

I also agree with what Burg Grad said, I root for all local teams, especially when they reach the state final 4.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

inOVCsider wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:33 pm After the season is over do you think Pendleton will let #3 leave his basement? Since he kidnapped him and made him enroll at Ironton, it would only be fair to let him make his own choices after the season ends 🙄. Have any of the people hating on "the transfers" never left one job for another for better pay, better hours, better boss? The state allows it and they seemed to have followed the rules, GET OVER IT.

Lets go back 25 years. Ironton's quarterback might not be where he is if not for a transfer. His dad left Symmes Valley to come to Ironton. I have no idea why he did it, but if stays at SV, its possible his son would not be in orange and black today. It is comical to read all of the hate over this issue. The haters will not admit it but jealousy is what fuels the fire.

I also agree with what Burg Grad said, I root for all local teams, especially when they reach the state final 4.
I hate the transfer talk it’s stupid and cheating that’s stupid. But even if Perkins was this good at valley would he get the exposure he does now? I highly doubt it and that’s why people are coming. Spectrum 1 last night talked about Perkins a lot and the one guy said he might be his vote for mr Ohio. Pendleton has the connections, it sucks for our schools that our kids leave but I totally understand why.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

Well, then you must loathe Wheelersburg. Ya'll need a sign when you come into town saying "Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll CHEAT ya right!" How many league games did the Pirates have with their former football alumni this year as refs? I know for a fact last year they did that against a league opponent which makes it more egregious.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:05 pm

Well, then you must loathe Wheelersburg. Ya'll need a sign when you come into town saying "Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll CHEAT ya right!" How many league games did the Pirates have with their former football alumni this year as refs? I know for a fact last year they did that against a league opponent which makes it more egregious.

It’s because Burg alumni know football. 😎😎

Also, refs are getting hard to find around here so the league director is putting whoever he can get for games.

What league games did they cheat for the Burg this year?? I believe you are just ate up with Burg envy because you sure do cry a lot about the burg.

LockHerUp
Freshman Team

Post by LockHerUp »

I know nothing about the wheelersburg officiating situation. But, I gotta ask. Why in the world would an Ironton fan have so-called burg envy right now ?
*We just put a running clock on the team that ousted you
*We've won I think 3 out of the last 4 against you
*We have more regional championships than you
*We have more state title game appearances than you
*We are winning the overall series against you
Not stirring the pot...just reacting to a silly accusation...and awaiting an explanation.

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

Oh ok, so you really want to bring up cheating refs. How about your Ironton refs that got the boot from the ohsaa back in the early 2000's they tried to cheat burg so bad when burg beat your arse on your field?

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:23 pm

It’s because Burg alumni know football. 😎😎

Also, refs are getting hard to find around here so the league director is putting whoever he can get for games.

What league games did they cheat for the Burg this year?? I believe you are just ate up with Burg envy because you sure do cry a lot about the burg.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you say to justify your hiring of biased alumni Refs for your league games. The fact you lie to yourself and try and justify "they were the only ones available," makes it even more laughable :lol: :lol: :lol: The reason may have not done it this year is b/c you got caught red-handed doing it last year so you know the gig is up b/c the rest of the area is on to ya.

BTW, you can only lay claim to one state championship b/c the 1989 came from was the fruits of a cheater's play of an ineligible man downfield. :shock: So Yabba, When you gonna change the town sign to "Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll cheat ya right..."? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Watch the tape, that play has never been legal once in the history of all levels of football.

Yabba, Instead of your other monicker being Ya8awinner it should be Ya8aBigTurd b/c I can smell how full of self-righteous burg turd crap you are 125-miles downriver.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Yh8awinner wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:00 pm

Oh ok, so you really want to bring up cheating refs. How about your Ironton refs that got the boot from the ohsaa back in the early 2000's they tried to cheat burg so bad when burg beat your arse on your field?
So What were the names of the Refs to prove they were from Ironton? I know exactly the names of the biased burg alumni refs doing their league games. :shock: :shock:

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Yh8awinner wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:00 pm

How about you sneak a member of your staff on the opposing team's sideines, then when you get caught red-handed, have your head coach claim he's never met the guy in his life.... LMAO! Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll cheat ya right."

Return to “Football”