Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

TigerTFacts
Waterboy

Re: Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

Post by TigerTFacts »

Yh8awinner wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:31 am And once again, you Ironton tools even with your 5 page rants STILL will not admit of how many kids you have brought in in the last few years and that they ARE what definitely puts you all at the next level!
Pssssssssss!!!!!
There is a open practice on Thursday, come see with your own eyes the reason we’d still be the favorite WITHOUT transfers. There is two FRESHMAN RB’s that are just as good and one of them STARTS on the defense, Senior Wilson is also unstoppable at RB,WR,DB or wherever he’s needed. The WR room is DEEP and developed, Tayden would throw for just as much without Perkins. Long story short you’re welcome to practice to see and shut your own mouth. This goes for the other people with transfer talk as well, come take in a practice.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Post by FightingTiger99 »

BigSpoon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:54 am
kantucky wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:00 pm
HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:39 pm

Yeah Ty killed us hes a great kid! That’s my guy! Best of luck to them once again!
Why?! Did they elect to put one man on Perkins who was clearly overmatched by him the second half? We were watching and knew exactly where Perkins was going to as Carpenter dropped it right in his hands over his shoulders. Not only did we know the route he'd be running but were able to predict where he'd be when the pass arrived
That corner had safety help and Ty still got open
Yup. It didnt matter. Two regular high school kids trying to cover a legit 4 star kid. Straight chalk.

CrackBack46
Freshman Team

Post by CrackBack46 »

Nailed it…
nekysportsfan wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:33 pm Ironton is clearly the place for any football player in southeastern Ohio, northeastern Kentucky, or western West Virginia who is serious about wanting to play the sport in college. The coach, stadium, support, and success are unmatched in the area. The new Ironton Classic football event is great for the area. A player would be foolish to think otherwise. I’m sure this statement offends those from Ashland, Raceland, Wheelersburg, and other area schools who are trying to get players into their programs, but a parent would have to be either delusional or blind to send their kid anywhere but Ironton IF they’re really serious about football. I hope Ironton wins the state title. I love what they’re doing for the area.

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

CrackBack46 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:48 pm Nailed it…
nekysportsfan wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:33 pm Ironton is clearly the place for any football player in southeastern Ohio, northeastern Kentucky, or western West Virginia who is serious about wanting to play the sport in college. The coach, stadium, support, and success are unmatched in the area. The new Ironton Classic football event is great for the area. A player would be foolish to think otherwise. I’m sure this statement offends those from Ashland, Raceland, Wheelersburg, and other area schools who are trying to get players into their programs, but a parent would have to be either delusional or blind to send their kid anywhere but Ironton IF they’re really serious about football. I hope Ironton wins the state title. I love what they’re doing for the area.
Totally agree 💯

Return to “Football”