Harvest Prep 47 - 0 Meigs 2022 Playoffs

*D1*
Freshman Team

Re: Reg 19: #15 Meigs @ #2 Harvest Prep

Post by *D1* »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:38 pm
*D1* wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:31 pm
Tvcfanatic wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:32 am

Bullshit Meigs wins have nothing to do with their head coach, Tennant is a joke. Those boys have just busted their ass to get wins stretching big plays because tennant doesn’t know what he is doing, Faulk (the defensive coordinator) on the other hand has been great here as of recently
Come on man. You of all people should know better. No great teams have had bad coaches. It all starts with the head coach. Great coaching leads to great wins, and that’s what’s happening at Meigs with the first winning season seven years.
No you know your statement is a joke, if he was a good coach he would have been winning the past 5 seasons which he hasn’t he’s a joke
I get it you’re a hater. But can’t argue with success. Dude created monsters and turned the program around. The players started listening to him and now they’re winning. No big secret. Dude can flat out coach. You need to just relax, enjoy the ride and have fun with it.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

*D1* wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:44 pm
*D1* wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:31 pm

Come on man. You of all people should know better. No great teams have had bad coaches. It all starts with the head coach. Great coaching leads to great wins, and that’s what’s happening at Meigs with the first winning season seven years.
No you know your statement is a joke, if he was a good coach he would have been winning the past 5 seasons which he hasn’t he’s a joke
I get it you’re a hater. But can’t argue with success. Dude created monsters and turned the program around. The players started listening to him and now they’re winning. No big secret. Dude can flat out coach. You need to just relax, enjoy the ride and have fun with it.
No part of this season has anything to do with tennants success, it’s strictly from the players working their ass of, tennant can’t even read a simple single safety coverage or realize that the opposing teams corners are giving up the inside for easily slants and post, he doesn’t know what he is doing. He can’t keep running the ball 50 times a game with teams that are bigger and more physical and i hope he realizes that tonight before it’s too late

If dude could flat out coach he would havr had 5 winning seasons the past couple of years but he hasn’t

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:47 pm

No part of this season has anything to do with tennants success, it’s strictly from the players working their ass of, tennant can’t even read a simple single safety coverage or realize that the opposing teams corners are giving up the inside for easily slants and post, he doesn’t know what he is doing. He can’t keep running the ball 50 times a game with teams that are bigger and more physical and i hope he realizes that tonight before it’s too late

If dude could flat out coach he would havr had 5 winning seasons the past couple of years but he hasn’t
I see there is no reasoning with you. Your hatred is evident. But everyone else agrees with me, no good team without great coaching and it starts with the HC. My advice, come to the game, watch him coach and work the game, and if the players listen like they did in the 6 wins we’ll all have fun with it. You’re welcome to join us in that.

I know, I was D1 fellas
MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Sorry fanatic but when you are wrong you are wrong. He is winning more with less than what the NFL coach had and I look for him to make the Meigs Hall of Fame. As long as the team has fun with it I see a deep run in the playoffs for him. The guy is next level.

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

^^^Might be true but he is still chicken to play Eastern.

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

MarauderMadness wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:50 pm Sorry fanatic but when you are wrong you are wrong. He is winning more with less than what the NFL coach had and I look for him to make the Meigs Hall of Fame. As long as the team has fun with it I see a deep run in the playoffs for him. The guy is next level.
Yes, and now we’re having fun with it. Build monsters, get them to listen to the HC, win games, have fun with it, Repeat.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

*D1* wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:39 pm
MarauderMadness wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:50 pm Sorry fanatic but when you are wrong you are wrong. He is winning more with less than what the NFL coach had and I look for him to make the Meigs Hall of Fame. As long as the team has fun with it I see a deep run in the playoffs for him. The guy is next level.
Yes, and now we’re having fun with it. Build monsters, get them to listen to the HC, win games, have fun with it, Repeat.
Meigs gonna get bareassed tonight. Then ya’ll can come watch us play next week in the revenge game.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

We will see how well this ages

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Lol, you beat 6 really bad teams this year and get clobbered the 4 that were decent. What out of this season gives you any hope of a deep run in the playoffs? Prep will name the score

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Meigs - 0
Prep - 20

6:30 left in 1st

Barney
Waterboy

Post by Barney »

Score??

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

41 - 0

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Real hall of fame coaching going on when meigs is down 41-0 at half

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

So much for a "deep" playoff run! :shock: :roll:

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
mattash
Site Admin

Re: Harvest Prep 47 - 0 Meigs 2022 Playoffs

Post by mattash »

Harvest Prep 47 - 0 Meigs

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:32 am
*D1* wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:22 am
MarauderMadness wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:15 am So.....

If you win its coaching?
Can’t win without great coaching.
Bullshit Meigs wins have nothing to do with their head coach, Tennant is a joke. Those boys have just busted their ass to get wins stretching big plays because tennant doesn’t know what he is doing, Faulk (the defensive coordinator) on the other hand has been great here as of recently
Faulk needs to show his players how to tackle

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

5 winning seasons in only 4 years at Meigs now that would be a great coach

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

itsme wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:12 pm

5 winning seasons in only 4 years at Meigs now that would be a great coach
You know what i was meaning, if he was this so called super star coach then he would have had winning seasons every year he has coached at meigs

Igor
Waterboy

Post by Igor »

Not going to bad mouth Tennat or Bartrum, just an observation; Bartrum scheduled Logan, St. Clairsville, Amanda-Clearcreek, Jackson and other football powers. Belpre was not put on the schedule. To compare anything the current Meigs team does when comparing to the schedule Bartrum played is unfair to him. He scheduled up. The current Meigs schedule is not scheduling up at all. Belpre and Marietta were on the schedule.

Congrats to the current Meigs team on a decent year.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

That’s not Tennant’s fault either. When Meigs scheduled Nelpre they told us they were hiring a former Buckeye coach and that our puny little
Coach from OU probably couldn’t beat him. Well all he has done is beat Belpre asz . Plus doesn’t Marietta have that Schnob guy as there coach. Wasn’t he some kind of all American coach at Warren?

Return to “Football”