SVAC Coming Back?

redrocket
Riding the Bench
Location: Along the river where the shotgun protects my humble abode 4 notes a week. You guess which four.

SVAC Coming Back?

Post by redrocket »

Heard Tony and Daniel and the boys are doing some back door dealing to get a reset on the SVAC.

Tentatively looking at Southern, Eastern, South Gallia, River Valley, and Meigs as charter members with possibility of Hannah being invited.

Chuck Sheetz
Waterboy

Re: Southerns last game in TVC?

Post by Chuck Sheetz »

Wish we could get this done. This TVC league is stupid. Not one of my kids was ever league MVP.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

redrocket wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:14 am Heard Tony and Daniel and the boys are doing some back door dealing to get a reset on the SVAC.

Tentatively looking at Southern, Eastern, South Gallia, River Valley, and Meigs as charter members with possibility of Hannah being invited.
This would be solid for all of those teams involved, love to see it happen. It's time that the powers to be in SEO start to evolve instead of saying it's been this way it's ok. Good for them, good luck

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

greygoose wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:47 am
redrocket wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:14 am Heard Tony and Daniel and the boys are doing some back door dealing to get a reset on the SVAC.

This would be solid for all of those teams involved, love to see it happen. It's time that the powers to be in SEO start to evolve instead of saying it's been this way it's ok. Good for them, good luck
Gosh, if this happens we might actually win a league title someday

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

As a River Valley grad, and a North Gallia guy (if consolidation never happened), I would LOVE this!!

Some of the best Football I saw was in the old SVAC.

Oak Hill, Symmes Valley to round it out?

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RVRaiderFan wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:12 pm As a River Valley grad, and a North Gallia guy (if consolidation never happened), I would LOVE this!!

Very well could happen, South Gallia and Symmes play every year already.

Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Post by Rebel Yell »

RVRaiderFan wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:12 pm As a River Valley grad, and a North Gallia guy (if consolidation never happened), I would LOVE this!!

North Gallia did what SG has never been able to; beat Trimble.

Hopefully this gets done. It would be way better than the bush league TVC Hocking.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Fake news. Someone’s trying to stir things up.

Return to “Football”