Football and Family in Racine and Ashton

hannancoach
JV Team

Football and Family in Racine and Ashton

Post by hannancoach »

Heard that Wings Teaford and that Cordell family are kin. I bet they can crank out some good football players with genes like that getting mixed around.

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Re: Football and Family in Racine and Ashton

Post by Blue Tartan »

hannancoach wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:20 pm Heard that Wings Teaford and that Cordell family are kin. I bet they can crank out some good football players with genes like that getting mixed around.
I know the Cordell family well. Josh Cordell was a man among boys playing at Hannan, and went on to play for Marshall U. He now has twin boys that are freshmen, and quadruplet boys that are 8th graders. All six are standout athletes and huge like their daddy who is 6'6" and played at around 260 lbs. If they are headed to Racine like I was led to believe that could be huge. Heck that could be their whole starting O-line including the TE.

Living the dream in Middleport Metro
countywide35
SEOP

Re: Football and Family in Racine and Ashton

Post by countywide35 »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:43 pm
hannancoach wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:20 pm Heard that Wings Teaford and that Cordell family are kin. I bet they can crank out some good football players with genes like that getting mixed around.
I know the Cordell family well. Josh Cordell was a man among boys playing at Hannan, and went on to play for Marshall U. He now has twin boys that are freshmen, and quadruplet boys that are 8th graders. All six are standout athletes and huge like their daddy who is 6'6" and played at around 260 lbs. If they are headed to Racine like I was led to believe that could be huge. Heck that could be their whole starting O-line including the TE.

That story could be made a TV series….

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Football”