Notre Dame 49 - 0 Symmes Valley 2022

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Notre Dame 49 - 0 Symmes Valley 2022

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Thoughts?

ND held off 4 late TD’s to beat Eastern. Looking for a similar game this week. Biggest advantage…it’s not at SV!!

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: WK 9 Symmes Valley @ Notre Dame

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Symmes is really down this year. Titans win by 21 or more.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Re: WK9 Notre Dame - Symmes Valley

Post by BillyBob21 »

35-7 ND led after 3. Gave up 3 tds in 4th quarter. All touchdowns I believe we off of long passes due to what I believe was letting down of their guard thinking it was over. (By no means am I bashing the kids) sometimes it happens! Don’t look for that this Friday night because i don’t think SV can pass as well and being at home for only the 3rd time all season these boy will be fired up again for the home crowd, NDs run defense will stop SV, still in the running for SOC tittle (baring an upset of Northwest) and still the great possibilty of a home playoff game for the second year in a row. All them factors and I think ND wins big 28-0.

I’m sure favorite fan on here will not agree with me, even though I have not bashed any coaches in this post or others!

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Nd 35-6

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

If Rusty is still coaching, have to give the edge to SV.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I would have to go with the Titans this year in their matchup with Symmes Valley.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

ND wins this one going away. Good luck to both schools.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

BillyBob21 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:16 pm 35-7 ND led after 3. Gave up 3 tds in 4th quarter. All touchdowns I believe we off of long passes due to what I believe was letting down of their guard thinking it was over. (By no means am I bashing the kids) sometimes it happens! Don’t look for that this Friday night because i don’t think SV can pass as well and being at home for only the 3rd time all season these boy will be fired up again for the home crowd, NDs run defense will stop SV, still in the running for SOC tittle (baring an upset of Northwest) and still the great possibilty of a home playoff game for the second year in a row. All them factors and I think ND wins big 28-0.

I’m sure favorite fan on here will not agree with me, even though I have not bashed any coaches in this post or others!
Wow. We agree on something for once. I forecast big time Titan win. It will take great effort from everyone! Players and coaches but this will be a great week to get it done.

MeNotWe
Waterboy

Post by MeNotWe »

BillyBob21 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:16 pm 35-7 ND led after 3. Gave up 3 tds in 4th quarter. All touchdowns I believe we off of long passes due to what I believe was letting down of their guard thinking it was over. (By no means am I bashing the kids) sometimes it happens! Don’t look for that this Friday night because i don’t think SV can pass as well and being at home for only the 3rd time all season these boy will be fired up again for the home crowd, NDs run defense will stop SV, still in the running for SOC tittle (baring an upset of Northwest) and still the great possibilty of a home playoff game for the second year in a row. All them factors and I think ND wins big 28-0.

The 3 TDs ND gave up weren't a result of "letting down their guard lol" they gave them up for the same reason they got torched for the first TD of the night (a 66 yard seam route right down the hash), they thought they had better play makers in space so they showed 2 high safeties all night and mixed exclusively between a basic cover 4 and a man to man, literally didn't disguise or roll into a different coverage once. Luckily for the Titans, its back to pee wee football offenses! Grab 2 extra possessions on squib kicks again and the Hart kid might hang 50 himself!

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

MeNotWe wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:10 pm

The 3 TDs ND gave up weren't a result of "letting down their guard lol" they gave them up for the same reason they got torched for the first TD of the night (a 66 yard seam route right down the hash), they thought they had better play makers in space so they showed 2 high safeties all night and mixed exclusively between a basic cover 4 and a man to man, literally didn't disguise or roll into a different coverage once. Luckily for the Titans, its back to pee wee football offenses! Grab 2 extra possessions on squib kicks again and the Hart kid might hang 50 himself!
You don't need to disguise anything up 35-7, the number one rule in that situation is don't get beat deep make them work for any yards they get just don't give up the big play and let's get out of here with a win. ND on that night broke the rule a lot and Eastern Pike simply just ran past them down the sidelines it was simply my guy is faster than yours and my QB can throw it that far. If anything ND should've had their CBs about 10-12 yards off the ball and almost played 4 across kept it in front.

That game is over there and in this one ND should win fairly easy, SV is struggling this year and I think you'll see ND take this one by 21

MrPerfect
Freshman Team

Post by MrPerfect »

I’m going ND by 2 Td’s

WWE HALL OF FAME
Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:35 pm If Rusty is still coaching, have to give the edge to SV.
You may need to do a google search.....

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

So you saying it took Eastern from the first quarter pass for the td to the b4th quarter for Eastern to decide to throw deep. They tried all night and in the 3 quarter I believe ND had sacked the quarterback and returned it for a TD and had two deep interceptions. So letting down the guard may have played some but I also said in another post that the NDs pass defense is terrible. So I am with ya on the coverages. Also our corners are only sophomores so they have some growing to do. And Hart will give over 100 every night. Would have had over 200 against eastern if two tds weren’t called back. I believe he ended up around 175 total. The kid has well over 1200 give or take a few.
But again pass defense should be a big factor this week but who knows.

Postgame
Waterboy

Post by Postgame »

ND 56-14

NewApproved
Riding the Bench

Post by NewApproved »

BillyBob21 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:55 pm

So you saying it took Eastern from the first quarter pass for the td to the b4th quarter for Eastern to decide to throw deep. They tried all night and in the 3 quarter I believe ND had sacked the quarterback and returned it for a TD and had two deep interceptions. So letting down the guard may have played some but I also said in another post that the NDs pass defense is terrible. So I am with ya on the coverages. Also our corners are only sophomores so they have some growing to do. And Hart will give over 100 every night. Would have had over 200 against eastern if two tds weren’t called back. I believe he ended up around 175 total. The kid has well over 1200 give or take a few.
But again pass defense should be a big factor this week but who knows.
As I read these posts, I wonder why it just is not copied and pasted. Corners are always bad and ND always has young players.
It never has anything to do with the one constant thing there. That being the coaching staff. I also wonder why on a sports forum you can not discuss coaches and their coaching styles. The lack of continuing and expanding their knowledge of the game for said coaches. The same brilliant coaches with the same low quality players get all the credit when the team wins. Endless excuses for losing programs. It is a never ending cycle. Waxes and wanes are certainly understandable. Lack of change, lack of striving to do better are not. In a weak SOC1 conference, a good coach will consistently be in the top three, but also, a good coach will not stay at that level. Continue making excuses. Losers have that way about them. Pointing fingers and name calling will not change or fool anyone.

ND should win easily. Should with the talent of both teams compared against one another.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

ND wins 49-0

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Notre Dame 49 - 0 Symmes Valley 2022

Post by mattash »

Notre Dame 49 - 0 Symmes Valley

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott