Jackson 63 - 21 Washington 2022

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Jackson 63 - 21 Washington 2022

Post by Ironman92 »

Huge game with everything on the line….winner guaranteed at least a share of the FAC title, a top 4 seed…and bragging rights.

Jackson is the team to beat and are at home. One of the most talented quarterbacks around, veteran line, 3 great backs, receivers stepping up. Defense stout. It’s all there for Jackson, it’s their game to lose, only Jackson has beat Jackson this year. If they have one of those 4 turnover 10 penalty games….Washington will run away with this game. Jackson has to be within 1 of turnover margin, limit penalties and win the composure game to walk away with the W they expect.

Washington CH? They are bigger, faster and really look the part. For years WCH has had the better athletes but were lacking at football skills and knowledge. They looked to have greatly closed that gap. QB is very good, 3 excellent backs and a monster TE committed to UK. Defensively that Dline gave Jackson fits last year….did same to Chillicothe, they are tough. Rocky Jones and Mason Coffman at cornerbacks? Two Jackson WR every play are going to have trouble getting open. Those are two STUD athletes. They dominated the track last spring and their football skills look exceptional. They will make plays. Special athletes that will cause significant problems if given the chance.

Jackson 41
Washington 28

Ed Ott
Varsity

Re: Jackson vs Washington CH…FAC Showdown

Post by Ed Ott »

I wouldn’t bet a penny on this game. IF Jackson plays a clean game they likely win, but the 3 games I’ve watched they have trouble with that. Huge fumble numbers and Winters some untimely interceptions (even though he is the real deal)

The Court House team is tough. The Western Brown game they competed well but not as well as Jackson did. Court House needs Jackson to be sloppy but it really seems like Court Houses year. Jackson continues the turnover bug and gets knocked off at home. Court House 35-33

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

When Jackson needed it’s greatest performance…they did it to beat Western Brown. Jackson will be focused and not suffer the needed letdown for WCH to win.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Witch ever team can play the cleanest game just might be able to come out on top. I do think that it will be a very close game regardless.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

this will be a great game. taking jackson by a few

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Should be a great game, our seniors continue to help be the heartbeat of this team. They have provided some good leadership. The win at Chilly will help going into this week. The kids have been focused and Im sure this week will be lasered in on Jackson.

Hoping we get ball first and can come out and drive and score . I think that would be big for us. The thing about this team alot of people talk about the offensive weapons but the defense has stepped up big time this year and force lots of turnovers that turn into points.

If Washington CH can pressure the very good Jackson QB all night and own the line of scrimmage we win this game. If not I could see this being a similar game to Western Brown.

WCH QB Troy Thompson has been lights out this year and this is a chance to show he is one of the best in SE if not the best this season. His stats speak for themself, I know he has a lot of talent around him but he has played well.

GOOD Luck both teams
Lets GO Big Blue !

BernieKosar
Waterboy

Post by BernieKosar »

Jackson has a D1 stud at QB & are absolutely loaded. I honestly don’t know how Court House is going to keep up.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Ironmen take this by 10. Good luck to both teams.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Jackson at home, 35-28

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

This will be a good close ball game.
Jackson's non conference has them ready and battle tested.
This will only help against WCH and CHS.
Although WCH played a tough non conference as well.
Loved them playing Western Brown and hanging in there.
Jackson was my favorite to win the FAC and I'm taking them bc it is at home. Very close, may end up by 10-14.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

The 2 best teams in the FAC about to bang heads. Piece of a very good FAC on the line. Courthouse looking for their first ever FAC title. Jackson trying to keep its place as the top dog of the league. This is really a pick ‘em game. I’ll give Jackson the nod because it’s at home.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

2 of probably the top 5 teams in the area clashing off, WOW. I love WCH and what they have accomplished this year, Jackson is the team that everyone thought they were going to be. If this game was at WCH I would've gone with them but with it being at Jackson and the type of schedule Jackson has played I fully think they're up for this challenge it should be a dog fight but I'll go Jackson 28-21 and I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see WCH pull off the upset.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

This is absolutely great for FAC football.

Jackson physical play has to to come in at some point.

WCH would love nothing more then to turn this thing into a track meet.

Jackson slides in a couple 7/8/9/10 play drives that allows the veteran offensive line of Jackson to pound on WCH could be the difference maker.

I like that Jackson is @home and that they have showed improvements all across the board every week since the first scrimmage. Jackson is a darn good football team In week 9 playing with LOTS of confidence.

It’s going to be exciting on the hill.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
mackdog
Freshman Team

Post by mackdog »

If Jackson plays clean I believe they are 10-14 points better. However, a couple turnovers/penalties and they'll be in a dogfight. FAC title and home playoff seeding on the line. Shouldn't be hard for either team to find motivation! It's gonna be an electric Friday night on the hill.

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

This game is going to be a barn burner. Going with Jackson. They seem to come alive at their home games. 56-49 Jackson

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

I think this would could go either way. I think speed and size advantage will go to courthouse but Jackson has a few kids that can run too. I think for Jackson to win they will have to play a very clean game and not how they’ve played the past could weeks. I think it will be a great game. I love that the FAC is becoming competitive like it was the first couple years. Makes it a lot of fun

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Jax by 11

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck to the Ironmen!!

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Jackson takes this with ease

jakebiz22
Waterboy

Post by jakebiz22 »

Keys to the game
Wash CH- Can they stop Jackson's power run game and turn them into a passing team? The secondary is very solid with good athletes. Need to
make Winter's throw from the pocket and limit his running ability. They have to limit penalties.
Jackson- Need to contain #7. Small back with great speed and vision. Make the Wash CH QB uncomfortable. He hasn't been pressured all year.
Put pressure on him and he'll make mistakes. Keep Wash CH out of the red zone. Lemaster is unstoppable in the red zone. Wash CH
moves him all over to get the matchups they want.

Return to “Football”