Tayvion Galloway

Spaceman33
Waterboy

Tayvion Galloway

Post by Spaceman33 »

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Galloway? Seen a lot of people saying he wouldn’t do this or do that and it looks to me him leaving Unioto which was primarily a run team last year to a chilli team who runs basically a true spread, he has put up solid numbers. Looks to be blocking well along with playing great defense, especially stepping up last week when Lee went down!

Chilli->SD
Waterboy

Re: Tayvion Galloway

Post by Chilli->SD »

He was criticized early this year for appearing to give up on some defensive plays, but from what I hear he's getting better every week. Gonna have to be with that huge loss at linebacker. Definitely can break a big play, he and Doughty are a fantastic pair, and that reputation on the field also can allow Netter and King to get open too. Shame I can't be there to watch, but the radio broadcasts have been fun so far!

I'm only here because the Navy said so!
Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Spaceman33 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:33 am What’s everyone’s thoughts on Galloway? Seen a lot of people saying he wouldn’t do this or do that and it looks to me him leaving Unioto which was primarily a run team last year to a chilli team who runs basically a true spread, he has put up solid numbers. Looks to be blocking well along with playing great defense, especially stepping up last week when Lee went down!
another spam account made this morning

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

He was held to two receptions last week. Even though the one reception was huge, he was relatively quiet all game. He looks the part, long way to go before he steps on a SEC game field though.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Post by GeneralCarpenter »

I haven’t seen him play this year but I think he is very athletic and has a high ceiling. I just think people are shocked that he’s committed to LSU because he’s pretty skinny for a TE and doesn’t have great hands. But he has time

Spaceman33
Waterboy

Post by Spaceman33 »

GeneralCarpenter wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:57 pm I haven’t seen him play this year but I think he is very athletic and has a high ceiling. I just think people are shocked that he’s committed to LSU because he’s pretty skinny for a TE and doesn’t have great hands. But he has time
230lbs is far from skinny. Have you seen him ever out in public?

Spaceman33
Waterboy

Post by Spaceman33 »

mt1fan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:42 pm He was held to two receptions last week. Even though the one reception was huge, he was relatively quiet all game. He looks the part, long way to go before he steps on a SEC game field though.
Held to two receptions ? Ball thrown to him 4 times. One to his feet other would have been a TD but dropped. But caught other 2 in crunch time ending the night with 2 catches 114 yards. Also wasn’t too quiet heard his name for a bunch of tackles and the PBU.

T45601
Waterboy

Post by T45601 »

Lol he was “held” to 2 catches…. You gotta be thrown the ball to make an impact.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

I think he's had a very solid year so far. As a tight end he has a very high ceiling, in high school and beyond. Impressed by how he has carried himself off the field, as far as I know. Saw him getting pictures with young boys from the away team. Good to see.

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

T45601 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:01 pm Lol he was “held” to 2 catches…. You gotta be thrown the ball to make an impact.
Get open and the ball will be thrown your way more than 4 times.

MT1996
Waterboy

Post by MT1996 »

Excited to see if Galloway (TE LSU) and Lemaster(TE Kentucky) line up across from each other this Friday night. Both are far from starting at their respective Colleges, however, they do have the height around 6'5".

Spaceman33
Waterboy

Post by Spaceman33 »

mt1fan wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:58 am
T45601 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:01 pm Lol he was “held” to 2 catches…. You gotta be thrown the ball to make an impact.
Wide open all night. You just outta shut your trap jack. You’ve couldn’t sniff his jock strap

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

Spaceman33 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:01 am
mt1fan wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:58 am
Wide open all night. You just outta shut your trap jack. You’ve couldn’t sniff his jock strap
:lol: what you gonna do?

Spaceman33
Waterboy

Post by Spaceman33 »

MT1996 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:17 am Excited to see if Galloway (TE LSU) and Lemaster(TE Kentucky) line up across from each other this Friday night. Both are far from starting at their respective Colleges, however, they do have the height around 6'5".
One runs a 4.7 and other runs a 5.3. Ones more athletic and talented as well. Old Miami trace feller keeps saying far from playing at their respective colleges haha Kentucky rotates 5 TEs in and all get over 20 snaps per game, also graduating two TE this year. LSU has a true freshman and only 2 TE on scholarship. They both will see the field early and both will play in the SEC. But one is much higher level than the other and I think most of us folks know who that is based off the offer lists and rankings and camps attended.

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

Spaceman33 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:04 am
MT1996 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:17 am Excited to see if Galloway (TE LSU) and Lemaster(TE Kentucky) line up across from each other this Friday night. Both are far from starting at their respective Colleges, however, they do have the height around 6'5".
One runs a 4.7 and other runs a 5.3. Ones more athletic and talented as well. Old Miami trace feller keeps saying far from playing at their respective colleges haha Kentucky rotates 5 TEs in and all get over 20 snaps per game, also graduating two TE this year. LSU has a true freshman and only 2 TE on scholarship. They both will see the field early and both will play in the SEC. But one is much higher level than the other and I think most of us folks know who that is based off the offer lists and rankings and camps attended.
I only stated that I thought Galloway was far from contributing right away. I never mentioned Lemaster. I hope both kids succeed, we are just talking opinions. Quit getting all worked up over HS kids man. There's more to life than trying to live through athletes.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Exactly , thank you ! This is why I’m worried about the Jackson game.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

"Operator won't you put me on through, I got to send my love down to Baton Rouge"

MT1996
Waterboy

Post by MT1996 »

Not from Miami Trash at all but nice try youngster. I wish both TE's the best of luck as well. Plus if your talking about Galloway getting all the offers as I assume you are insinuating it's from that guy that couldn't handle the Military and went Awol.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:15 am "Operator won't you put me on through, I got to send my love down to Baton Rouge"
No doubt ! Kid is a specimen. Be tough to contain. Y’all are loaded.

Spaceman33
Waterboy

Post by Spaceman33 »

MT1996 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:48 am
Not from Miami Trash at all but nice try youngster. I wish both TE's the best of luck as well. Plus if your talking about Galloway getting all the offers as I assume you are insinuating it's from that guy that couldn't handle the Military and went Awol.
I did hear about that. Real crazy stuff but I’m not the one to say much about that it’s not my business. But I don’t normally talk too much trash behind an account without a name connected to it.

Return to “Football”